First Prev
of 5
Next Last
khudf

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Fatal wreck on Woodlawn road between filiatreau lane and spencer mattingly. Any idea who was involved?
Sad

Danville, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Praying for those involved. Anybody know who was involved??
sad

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Also praying for all involved.
imo

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2012
3 teens sent to thee hospital for injuries and thee other driver was dead at thee scene
ummm

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2012
was that what all the sirens were for? I hear tons of sirens police,ambulance and fire truck even... how many cars were involved?
Lindsey

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2012
3 girls were injured. Ages 19, 18, 15. They were all conscious & aware of everything. But were taken to Flaget for treatment. The driver of the second car sadly was pronounced dead, age has not been released yet
been there

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2012
if you wanna know anything why dont you just look at the news duhhh!
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 21, 2012
been there wrote:
if you wanna know anything why dont you just look at the news duhhh!
DUHHH the news hasnt released names.
friend

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2012
The 3 teens were kimmy Cornell,Brooke luvisi, and stephanie welch
Just heard

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2012
Channel 32 news just said the victim was a woman in her 50's. No name released yet.
Just heard

Bardstown, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Ch. 32 just identified the victim as Janice Hicks,52, of New Hope.
Prayers going out to her family as well as the others involved.
Carol

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Sad wrote:
Praying for those involved. Anybody know who was involved??
You are disgusting.
I see you asked this 7 hours ago. It's now 7:40 AM. That means you asked about an hour and a half after the accident happened (11:11 PM).
You want the name of someone who was killed posted in public before they can even notify family? While police are still on the scene? Before her body even was taken to a funeral home?
Concerned friend

Bardstown, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Anyone know how it happened? I'm good friends with one of the girls, and my girlfriend is like best friends with her. Shes looking for some info because she can't get any answers..
sts

Casey, IL

#14 Jan 21, 2012
I hate to be rude and I am not here for an argument but curiosity is only human. I wasn't the person who asked for details but it is only human for them to ask who it was considering it could be ANYONE'S family member or friend. Wouldn't you want to know in case it was someone you knew or are related to??

Anyways, I used to work with Janice when I was on 2nd shift at AG and she was very nice. My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jan 21, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are disgusting.
I see you asked this 7 hours ago. It's now 7:40 AM. That means you asked about an hour and a half after the accident happened (11:11 PM).
You want the name of someone who was killed posted in public before they can even notify family? While police are still on the scene? Before her body even was taken to a funeral home?
Involved doesnt necessarily mean she wants to know who died. I read it as her wanting to know the names of the teenage girls. I was curious as to who they were because I know a girl about the same age as the driver and was worried it was her.
IMHO

Bardstown, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2012
sts wrote:
I hate to be rude and I am not here for an argument but curiosity is only human. I wasn't the person who asked for details but it is only human for them to ask who it was considering it could be ANYONE'S family member or friend. Wouldn't you want to know in case it was someone you knew or are related to??
Anyways, I used to work with Janice when I was on 2nd shift at AG and she was very nice. My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.
Curiosity should never overrule consideration and courtesy. The media initially never gave names. I would not want to find out my mother or wife was killed by a phone call from someone who just read on Topix that she was killed.
If it is appropriate to give names, the media will do so.
Just heard

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2012
@Concerned friend...Ch. 32 said that one of the vehicles, for unknown reasons, crossed the center line and hit the other car head-on.

Since: Mar 09

Shangri-La

#18 Jan 21, 2012
Just heard wrote:
@Concerned friend...Ch. 32 said that one of the vehicles, for unknown reasons, crossed the center line and hit the other car head-on.
I heard the 19 year old girl had been drinking.
Knows them

Greensburg, KY

#19 Jan 21, 2012
The "FEMALE" that was driving was "NOT" drinking. Get your facts "STRAIGHT"bbefore you start posting shit that is NOT TRUE!!!! And prayers go out to the family of the victim...

Since: Mar 09

Shangri-La

#20 Jan 21, 2012
Knows them wrote:
The "FEMALE" that was driving was "NOT" drinking. Get your facts "STRAIGHT"bbefore you start posting shit that is NOT TRUE!!!! And prayers go out to the family of the victim...
Moron, I said I had heard she was drinking. I never said that if was fact. Get YOUR facts straight stupid before replying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Nelson Volleyball loss 1 hr Clay county king 3
Barton Brands ?? (Mar '13) 2 hr Lableler 17
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 4 hr Sketter 600
Crack Cocaine & Meth Dealers (Feb '09) 6 hr Monty 4
Does anyone know Shannon Kays? (Feb '09) 7 hr Plzsayitisintso 39
Pam barbor 8 hr Dumb 7
who does tattoos at their home 8 hr Plzsayitisintso 4
Who Thinks Treehugger is a Houck? 11 hr Ken Popham 116

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web