Galen college scrubs for sale

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Xstudent

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2010
I have white galen top and two blue galen top and bottom sets white top$25 blue sets $25 a piece also have new pimk maxiscope stehoscope $20 Galen white lab coat $25 nurse mate shoes size9w $20 Mosbys hard back book dict. $25 and blue galen tshirt $10 if interested leave email address or number
interested

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2010
What about Galen's program,is it worth the money?How is the pass rate on the boards?
xstudent

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
I really liked it, personaal issues kept me from being able to finish. Is very pricy but from the research I did it was the best choice as far as I could tell. Galen has a better rep. than the other accelarated programs. I have nothing bad to say about it.
Lucy21

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Xstudent wrote:
I have white galen top and two blue galen top and bottom sets white top$25 blue sets $25 a piece also have new pimk maxiscope stehoscope $20 Galen white lab coat $25 nurse mate shoes size9w $20 Mosbys hard back book dict.$25 and blue galen tshirt $10 if interested leave email address or number
Do you have any of the other books? If so which ones? Looking at purchasing on Amazon but afraid might be different. How long were you in the program? Is the lab coat required in addition to the white uniform?
xstudent

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2010
No lab coats were not required for my classes but some are different I made it through three quarters just sold all my books except for mosbys dict. all almost new sold for $100 I spent about $400 real good deal
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Wasn't the blue galen t-shirt free when you had your very 1st orientation?
Wow

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2010
Yes wondering u get do get a FREE blue tshirt at orientation!!! I live it when pol try to make money offa free stuff!!!
angela

New Braunfels, TX

#8 Sep 14, 2010
does anyone have any Galen scrubs they want to sell that are in god conndition if so please reply starting oct. don't really want to buy new ones???
shelly

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2011
i realize it has been a year since you put up that post but do you still have the white top and a size on it my email addy is [email protected]
Xstudent wrote:
I have white galen top and two blue galen top and bottom sets white top$25 blue sets $25 a piece also have new pimk maxiscope stehoscope $20 Galen white lab coat $25 nurse mate shoes size9w $20 Mosbys hard back book dict.$25 and blue galen tshirt $10 if interested leave email address or number
XYZ

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2011
wondering wrote:
Wasn't the blue galen t-shirt free when you had your very 1st orientation?
It makes no difference free or not. If someone wants to buy it from this person they can.
Nicole

Mason, OH

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Xstudent wrote:

Do you still have the white scrubs? Email me please. [email protected] thanks!
hend

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2012
Do you still have blue scrubs? Email [email protected] hindous [email protected] .
Aly

Universal City, TX

#13 Jan 4, 2013
I have two pair of the true blue Galen scrub pants in size medium. Brand new- never been worn/ washed, from smoke free home
-$25 for both or $15 each.
Email- [email protected]
Please put GALEN SCRUBS in subject so I know its not spam.
Aly

Universal City, TX

#14 Jan 4, 2013
The above post edited:

I have two pair of the true blue Galen UNISEX scrub pants in size medium. Brand new- never been worn/ washed, from smoke free home
-$25 for both or $15 each.
Email- [email protected]
Please put GALEN SCRUBS in subject so I know its not spam.
Samantha

United States

#15 Feb 22, 2013
I need both uniforms required for galen college the true blue an white. I need them cheap please email me at [email protected]
Lydia

Pekin, IN

#16 Mar 16, 2013
Which name brand are the Galen uniforms?
Lydia

Pekin, IN

#17 Mar 16, 2013
I am going to begin Galen in April. So I am looking for the 2 sets of white scrubs, 2 sets of blue scrubs, the lab coat and any other accessories and/or books that you may have for sale... For reasonably cheap/ low prices. I'd say probably size Medium
Lydia

Pekin, IN

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Additional information to my previous post....
Serious ppl who have items I'm looking for or may need email me at
[email protected]
Sexy

Evansville, IN

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Sexy people in scrubs!
ashlee

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2013
I read this and figured I'd put it out there..I have Galen scrubs only used a handful of times $25 per set of Blue and White scrubs. Originally paid $35-$40 per set at Cardinal for blue, and ordered the whites online. Brand Cherokee. Size Small.(They run big) Also white lab coat for $10. Also have all Lon books for the first semester in close to new condition. Email me if interested (: [email protected] will meet to sale! Put Galen scrubs in subject so I don't think its spam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Royalty Indicted! 10 min The Maid 14
Fight at 62 south this weekend 5 hr Funny 3
Custody Lawyers (Mar '12) 6 hr SDH 20
Justin Hardin 20 hr Grow Up 19
Mason Meade (Apr '12) Tue Justicerb 23
was Ofcr Jason Ellis murdered by nwo? fbi? (Jun '13) Mon Mike 34
Bardstown murders (Mar '17) Mon Mike 23

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance