Threesome with my boyfriend and his m...

Threesome with my boyfriend and his mom ????

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robin

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Im really open minded so when my boyfriend wanted to try a threesome with another woman i agreed, i had no idea it was his 47 year old mom that was going to be the other woman !!!

I agreed for this to go own saturday night, if i back out he'l get mad at me, what do i do ???
whoa

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2011
If he is wanting to do a threesome with his own mother, no telling what they have already done together!!! Get out while u can!! That's nasty.
grosss

Russellville, KY

#3 Oct 27, 2011
thats just Nasty! y his mother? if anyone should be a friend, not family.
haz

Coxs Creek, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
thats bs why you people put that stupid crap on here maybe hell knock his mom up!!!!!!
bardstown lover

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 27, 2011
you don't remember me but, i did you and his mother at different times, just think back a few months ago. you will enjoy it, you did then . you got your hair caught, now do you remember.
Gemma

Bardstown, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2011
Robin wrote:
Im really open minded so when my boyfriend wanted to try a threesome with another woman i agreed, i had no idea it was his 47 year old mom that was going to be the other woman !!!
I agreed for this to go own saturday night, if i back out he'l get mad at me, what do i do ???
In case this thread has any truth to it at all I'm gonna give you the best advise you'll ever get.. Run as far as you can away from this sick pervert..Dump him: Tell him to never call you again: Delete him from your phone.

More than likely its the moms fault he is the way he is. But do you want to keep seeing a man that if you ever had children with, he'd want to have sex with your daughter, have you have sex with your son?

RUN..RUN..RUN..RUN..RUN..RUN.. Do it now!!!!!!!!!!
Man o man

Fresno, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2011
Go for it!
wtf

Newburgh, IN

#8 Oct 27, 2011
omg. this has to be fake. no one in thier right mind would sleep with thier own mind.
WTF

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2011
I sure as hell hope this is bogus- freaks!
kentuckian

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2011
You know what they say, closer kin deeper in. This is kentucky.
wow

Bardstown, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2011
I really hope this is just somebody trolling. Otherwise,the fact that you are even considering it means you are one nasty mofo. Even if you're trolling,the fact you thought of it says you are one nasty mofo.
Tim

Coxs Creek, KY

#13 Oct 29, 2011
I used to nail my nympho step Mom when I was in my late teens (she was only in her late 30's).
Wondering

Coxs Creek, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2011
Tim wrote:
I used to nail my nympho step Mom when I was in my late teens (she was only in her late 30's).
Was she smoking hot? Used to f**k one of my friends Mom's that had the nicest tits and butt.
playr

Casey, IL

#15 Oct 29, 2011
That jus wrong
Hey

Coxs Creek, KY

#16 Oct 30, 2011
Robin wrote:
Tell us - did you do it? How did it go?
Too bad

Englewood, CO

#17 Oct 30, 2011
You can't smack people in the face through the internet like Freddy Krueger could stick his tongue through phones.
hey

Flemingsburg, KY

#18 Oct 30, 2011
why dont you leave that guy and get with me and if you wanna have a threesome i know a some hot women that are bi and you wont have to be in weird shit
That Btown Guy

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2011
I'll have a threesome with you and your mom, your bf can watch or I can tell him how good it was!!!
GirlyGirl

Nottingham, UK

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Do it i have with a boy and his mum it was great because she was experienced it was so exiting, she was licking me out, it was so nice then we both got f***** we were squirting everywhere...
Dont knock it till you have tried it
Of Course.

Flemingsburg, KY

#21 Apr 9, 2013
GirlyGirl wrote:
Do it i have with a boy and his mum it was great because she was experienced it was so exiting, she was licking me out, it was so nice then we both got f***** we were squirting everywhere...
Dont knock it till you have tried it
Anyone who wants to have sex with their mom, or watch their spouse's mom have sex with them is a sick ass pervert! Find an older woman if you want, but not his damn mom!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Year 7 min Hunting accidents... 3
Girl who drives a black jeep? (Oct '10) 9 min inquiring minds 21
Fire Cheif 5 hr Fired up 17
Jimmy hellard has he ripped you off? and let's ... 7 hr Exwhatever 76
Cyndi 9 hr truth 1
Highly Contagious (Apr '13) 16 hr spade 11
Please do not donate to American Legion Post 121 16 hr spade 5

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance