Eric Sallee aka Silly
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lil Country

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Does anyone know him last I heard of him he was a freakin loser druggie heard he had a kid and hope he doesnt get it. He used to put everyone he knew through hell is he still around and usin or dealin?
tater

Bardstown, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2010
Lil Country wrote:
Does anyone know him last I heard of him he was a freakin loser druggie heard he had a kid and hope he doesnt get it. He used to put everyone he knew through hell is he still around and usin or dealin?
hey i know eric and he aint like that and never knew him to be. but whatever u think is bull. maybe u should mind ur own business.
tater

Bardstown, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Lil Country wrote:
I know he was a drug head for sure he spent every last dime he had on pot or cocaine. His ex had to go searching for him almost every weekend. He went to drug rehab and got out then started again He was usin when his ex got pregnant with their daughter and while she was pregnant and way before you just go ask anyone who knows him well the only thing I can figure is we are talkin about 2 different people. This guy is bout 33-34 and lived in botland with his momma last I heard
nope its the same person. and yes he used to be those things and i have known him for 20 years or more and every body makes mistakes in life. tell me you havent??? i hate when people put other peoples business on topixs. all your trying to do is dig shit up on him or maybe you want him and he didnt want you? who knows but why else would you even start a topic on him? you need to go on and mind your own damn business.
eric sallee

Bardstown, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2010
this is eric screw you ive been clean for a long time so kiss my ass why dont you tell who this is ?no balls or guts i guess if you want to know something about me come see me or go see my girlfreind if you r a female either way leave my name off here and live your own life understand!!!!!!
whatever

Bardstown, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2010
You sound like a bad ass, i bet you go from girl to girl probably whomever will have you(just guessing). Probably hit on them and move on once someone threatens to kick your ass. Im gonna say u drive some kind of hotrod car maybe camaro or mustang (older one) broke and a real looser. Trying to get over the little man syndrome. Wow i think i'd like to hook up with you....understand!!! NOT
100 percent Agreed

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
whatever wrote:
You sound like a bad ass, i bet you go from girl to girl probably whomever will have you(just guessing). Probably hit on them and move on once someone threatens to kick your ass. Im gonna say u drive some kind of hotrod car maybe camaro or mustang (older one) broke and a real looser. Trying to get over the little man syndrome. Wow i think i'd like to hook up with you....understand!!! NOT
Dang you pegged him you must know him too he will run his mouth like a big man then the lil man comes out and he will hide under his broke down wanna be hotrod mustang. I know Ive seen him do it!!
country

Bardstown, KY

#8 Aug 16, 2010
does he hang around a guy nane ryan or a travis ?
eric sallee

Bardstown, KY

#9 Aug 16, 2010
come on over i show u bad ass screw all of you aint got nothing no jobs no life wana match bank accounts bet mine is bigger!!!get a life or whatever
eric sallee

Bardstown, KY

#10 Aug 16, 2010
if im such a loser is that why my exs family has every thing to do with me and nothing to do with her? or maybe its because she married a rapist.i work full time raise my kid do everything i can to give her every thing i didnt.or that my girlfriend is great to me and my kid and i treat her like a queen cause she is. you wana talk shit bout me but hide behind screen names you see mine i aint hiden grow up i did.you wana talk shit do about someone else i jus wana live my life maybe i wasnt a good person yrs ago thats the past and thats where its going to stay understand
pycho

Bardstown, KY

#11 Aug 16, 2010
lol, whats really goin on? is everyones life that bad that you have to find info about someone on here??? why dont ya just pick up a phone or go to that person if it concerns you all that much!!!!Hope your lives get better, remeber god still loves ya, if you believe in that imaginary stuff!!
dont even

United States

#12 Aug 16, 2010
Respond to this crap, Eric. Your family and friends know what you're all about and love you. The punks posting this will get tired of this thread when you quit responding and move on to someone else. Kind of sucks to be them, huh?:)
eric sallee

Bardstown, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2010
amen pycho and dont even not going to look at this no more to my real freinds and family love ya to the rest get bent
lil country

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2010
I guess the truth hurts huh mr big bank account you know who you are and who you will always really will be a LOOSER and yes country he does hang with the loosers travis and ryan I dont know your ex-wife anymore but I doubt she married a rapist I know she is smarter than that hell she left you:))SMART GIRL
ppants

Bardstown, KY

#15 Aug 17, 2010
ummm..its "loser"..not "looser". "looser" would mean ur mom...
tater

Bardstown, KY

#16 Aug 17, 2010
lil country wrote:
I guess the truth hurts huh mr big bank account you know who you are and who you will always really will be a LOOSER and yes country he does hang with the loosers travis and ryan I dont know your ex-wife anymore but I doubt she married a rapist I know she is smarter than that hell she left you:))SMART GIRL
hello, now ryan is my cousin and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that. and yes sillys x wife did marry a sex offender of a small child so get your facts straight dumbass. bi*** keep your fu**ing mouth shut about shit you dont know about. go snort you another line..
old friend

Bardstown, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Hey Eric this is Debbie and I'm not about to put my last name on here cause it's TOPiX for gods sake.(lol) Just think back 20 years you'll figure it out. I haven't seen any of yall around in awhile. It would be nice if we could all get together and hang out sometimes. Anyways, I hope all is well. Tell Ryan hello for me.
i know

Bardstown, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2010
tater wrote:
<quoted text>
hello, now ryan is my cousin and i dont appreciate you talking about him like that. and yes sillys x wife did marry a sex offender of a small child so get your facts straight dumbass. bi*** keep your fu**ing mouth shut about shit you dont know about. go snort you another line..
i wouldn't tell anyone i was that loser ryans cousin hes a nobody
country

Bardstown, KY

#19 Aug 17, 2010
lil country wrote:
yea all of them are losers yuk.
tater

Bardstown, KY

#20 Aug 17, 2010
i know wrote:
<quoted text>i wouldn't tell anyone i was that loser ryans cousin hes a nobody
well i dont give a shi* what you think he is my cousin and i am proud to admit it.
just saying

Bardstown, KY

#21 Aug 17, 2010
tater wrote:
<quoted text>
well i dont give a shi* what you think he is my cousin and i am proud to admit it.
are you proud hes a deadbeat dad ? and for eric sounds like your still at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boone's Butcher Shop and Food Stamps 13 min Henry 42
Divorce 16 hr Loretta 1
ok if u have been charged with fourth degree as... (Oct '10) Mon Jdh1986 21
News Crystal Rogers (Jul '15) Sun treehugger 60
Place for a wedding shower Sun Crazytown 2
Dayna stahley Sun Crazytown 3
News 10 die in Kentucky fire (Feb '07) Sat brandy lewis 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages