Comments
1 - 20 of 34 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shonnie

Coxs Creek, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2012
???
OhOhOhOhoooooooo oh

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Massaging shower head!!!!
Becky

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Banana
yes

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
The shower head is amazing. Only certain ones tho.
INO

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2012
With a bullet vibrator!
feeling good

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I like to watch
just sayin

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Every woman needs a good shower head. For real!!!
Pissed off husband

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 27, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Every woman needs a good shower head. For real!!!
Is that why my water bill is $100?? lol jk
hornback

Bellevue, WA

#10 Jun 27, 2012
stick u f!nger in her as!!!!!
Barb

Bardstown, KY

#11 Jun 28, 2012
I've got a vibrator mounted on a small end table in my adult play room. When I feel the need, I switch it on and go for a ride, like riding an electric bull in a bar.
Ha Ha

Bardstown, KY

#12 Jun 30, 2012
Pissed off husband wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why my water bill is $100?? lol jk
You must be really bad in bed. You're probably one of those kind of men that only think of themselves. Wham bam thank you mam.
It's no wonder I get hit on by so many frustrated wives. I'm more than glad to help them get sexual fulfillment. The best friend a husband ever had.
brothafromanotha motha

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jun 30, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be really bad in bed. You're probably one of those kind of men that only think of themselves. Wham bam thank you mam.
It's no wonder I get hit on by so many frustrated wives. I'm more than glad to help them get sexual fulfillment. The best friend a husband ever had.
Why haven't you got your own woman thenbullsh!t walk's so move on little boy quit trying to make yourself feel better about your shortcumming's.
Ha Ha

Bardstown, KY

#14 Jun 30, 2012
brothafromanothamotha wrote:
<quoted text>Why haven't you got your own woman thenbullsh!t walk's so move on little boy quit trying to make yourself feel better about your shortcumming's.
Jealous, huh? I do have a woman.
hmph

United States

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>You must be really bad in bed. You're probably one of those kind of men that only think of themselves. Wham bam thank you mam.
It's no wonder I get hit on by so many frustrated wives. I'm more than glad to help them get sexual fulfillment. The best friend a husband ever had.
So, you mean to tell me you don't masturbate?
Ha Ha

Bardstown, KY

#16 Jun 30, 2012
hmph wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you mean to tell me you don't masturbate?
You would realize I'm a man (happily married at that) if you read my posts. I do masturbate, though.
hmph

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 30, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>You would realize I'm a man (happily married at that) if you read my posts. I do masturbate, though.
I realized you ate a man--- so, my next question is- does your wife not satisfy you?
hmph

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2012
hmph wrote:
<quoted text>I realized you ate a man--- so, my next question is- does your wife not satisfy you?
Heeheehee *ARE :D

Since: Sep 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Barb wrote:
I've got a vibrator mounted on a small end table in my adult play room. When I feel the need, I switch it on and go for a ride, like riding an electric bull in a bar.
thats so good what about my nine inch dick call +254725919260
afrix

Saudi Arabia

#21 Sep 16, 2012
when u masterbate u are getting young
lilly

Oak Park, IL

#23 Nov 3, 2012
use somthing cold or stick a pen up ur vagina

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min lenny 1,226
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min lordy 151,092
Bartons 1 hr thankful to have ... 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Reality 16,145
Cinco De Mayo 9 hr Janae 4
3 rd district magistrate 10 hr Bellwood 14
tessa shouse 13 hr hmm 5
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••