ERIN

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

SOUND LIKE A PERVERT TRYING 2 FIND SOMEBODY ON TOPIX.REALLY THEY ASKING ABOUT THE MILF'S SO THEY CAN ASK THEM OUT, DESPERATE. PIECE OF TRASH THAT CAN'T FIND NOBODY.WANT U GO FOOL WITH YOUR SISTER LIKE U HAVE BEEN.PEOPLE AT WORK NO ALL ABOUT U PUTTING STUFF ON TOPIX. THEY HAVE SEEN 2MUCH STUFF U HAVE BEEN PUTTING ON HER ABOUT PEOPLE.
Man o man

Monroe Center, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Fivestar nightshift girls
hmm

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

which ones, some are super hot, like the evening girls, and some are pretty blah, like the late late shift ones, i can't stop staring at ones mole. shudder.
i got

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

A good two!
I KNOW

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

D.W AND T.C ON 245 FOR SURE. THEY ARE HOT AND STUDLY. NO ONE CAN'T BEAT THOSE 2.THE BEST ALL AROUND.
huh

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

i thought we were talking about milfs? how can a woman be studly???
i got

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

I'll name a few Lauren pfost, her mom, andrea barnes, Katie Thomas, Morgan Humes, tori wells and Kayla scifers! All milfs and one gilf!
HUH

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

U THOUGHT WRONG PERVERT. GUY'S, I LIKE 2 F@@CK, THEY R STUDLY.
huh

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

last time i checked gilf meant "grandma i'd like to f*ck", so no idiot i wasn't being a pervert, you're just queer.
CURIOUS

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

LAST TIME I CHECKED GILF MEANT' GRANDPA I'D LIKE 2 F@CK' SO FAG GO F@CK YOURSELF, NOBODY ESLE WILL F@CK U. DESPERATE GETTING ON TOPIX TRYING 2 FIND SOMEONE. NAME ALL U WANT, NOBBODY GOING 2 FOOL WITH A PERVERT, SICK. HA HA, HOW U LIKE THOSE APPLES? GOT THE BEST OF U.
huh

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

actually i never named anyone, all i said was how can a female be studly? but sadly you are too stupid to grasp that concept. that was the first post i left, then you called me a pervert and said you like to f*ck guys, i would assume you are a man, unless you are a self obsessed little tramp checking to see if any man is desperate enough to mention you.(: have a good night!
THE TRUTH

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

U R A PERVERT SO, GET OVER IT. BEND OVER AND PLAY WITH YOURSELF, NOBODY ELSE WILL. THAT WHY U R ON TOPIX, NOBODY GOING 2 FOOL WITH A SICK PERVERT,U R REALLY DESPERATE. TRYING 2 GET PEOPLE ON HERE 2 MENTION NAMES SO U CAN TRY 2 HIT ON THEM. LIKE I SAID NOBODY FOOL WITH A PERVERT.GOOD NIGHT [PERVERT] I WANT TALK 2 U NO MORE U NASTY, PERVERT. THAT WHY U ON HERE 2 C IF ANYONE MENTION U NAME. I KNOW WHAT UR NAME IS SKANKY PERVERT. GOOD NIGHT
Wondering

Coxs Creek, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

CURIOUS wrote:
LAST TIME I CHECKED GILF MEANT' GRANDPA I'D LIKE 2 F@CK' SO FAG GO F@CK YOURSELF, NOBODY ESLE WILL F@CK U. DESPERATE GETTING ON TOPIX TRYING 2 FIND SOMEONE. NAME ALL U WANT, NOBBODY GOING 2 FOOL WITH A PERVERT, SICK. HA HA, HOW U LIKE THOSE APPLES? GOT THE BEST OF U.
GILF means Grandma I'd like to f**k. Methinks you are the perv.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
shorty gets married to Chris kid 30 min Cedric chesser 3
fat b☆tch running her mouth on facebook 1 hr Grow Up 3
Tammy Jo (Jan '13) 1 hr dthompson 84
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,560
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr reality 146,895
Who will you vote for Magistrate for District 3 3 hr Ugogirl 0
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••