brandon-the cashier at wal-mart

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sexyass

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2009
i was n walmart the other day n saw him. hes one sexy ass with those brown eyes, any1 no anything bout him?
bewbz

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
Yeah... I pounded that ace into next week.
just want to know

Centerville, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2009
whats his last name, or there any other Brandon's that work at walmart what are thee last names.
bill

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2009
what dept ?? does he date a lady (old)??
sexyass

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2009
idk wat his last name is. he has a tattoo on his left leg, kinda big, wrks up front chekouts, n has chin hair..omg n those goregeous brown eyes. any1 no him?
July

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2009
Thats my brother... ha gross
Ebay_O9

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2009
Brandon JOHNSON! Haha, He's My Buddy.
just wondering

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2009
ya'll really need to get a life. he aint that great lookin....he needs to learn how to take a bath, have you ever been around him and smelled him?????and as for those eyes you must have been lookin some where else....
haha

Shreveport, LA

#9 Jul 13, 2009
well that fat ass is nothing but a peice of shit. from what i heard he treated his ex brittany durbin like dog shit & hit her. also made her have a miscarriage! thats real sad. he smells straight up like trash! his whole family is cracked out & hes living in his aunts house. i dont know what your talking about his eyes are goregous, honey you need glasses or something.
a friend

Springfield, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2009
brandon wouldn't have done anything like that. he is very clean and with a girl now. think they got a baby on the way. i've seen him before and yeah those eyes are beautiful. he didn't treat brittany like shit and i was told she couldn't have kids. his family aint cracked out either. his dad is real nice and his mom is a doctor or something like that. he ain't ever done shit to yall so why don't you just leave him alone.
family

Bardstown, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2009
Brandon is a good guy, very talented football player, and his family most definitly isnt on crack. And he never hit that brittany girl, she is the one that went crazy and smashed his car windshield in and dented it all up!! She was nuts!
brandon_himself

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2009
well seeing as how this is all about me i figured i could set a few things straight. my family has its problems but no there not crackheads. i did live in my aunts house and it was actually nice. as for the way i smell, i think i smell pretty nice. i shower twice a day and work my ass off. as for brittany i treated her like royalty. i had to break up with her cause all we ever did was fight. and if she lost a baby its cause shes got a slight alchool problem. after i broke up with her she went nuts and broke into my house and cut her wrists and then went to my aunts and started a fight. i never touched her. i pushed her away from me but thats it. shes a nice girl, just a lil confused and inmature. and i do have a baby on the way. with the love of my life. i appreciate those of you who liked the way i worked at wal-mart. and thanks for all the compliments. as for the tattoo on my left leg. it says brotherhood. add me on myspacee if you want. [email protected]
BrittanyDurbin

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2009
Mhm..welll. for one i did NOT smash his windshield or even hit his car...& i lost my baby because of the fighting & the stress he put me under.. i also do not or did have a slight alchool problem. & thats all im going to say! oh & brandon thanks for puttin my shit out there, along with lies.
its me

Irvine, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2009
um im sorry but you were never pregnant. if you were you would have had pictures and everything. so stop trying to sound like the good guy. and stress i put you under my ass.i didnt do stupid ass shit like you did. so drop the act
the word

Bardstown, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2009
i believe the guy here. you can tell the guy is straight up about his business and wrongs, but notice she didn't deny breaking into his house to slit her wrists...which clearly shows she's crazy and a drama queen
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2009
I've known Brandon for years and no he DID NOT beat Brittany. She clawed the fuck out of his face, yea I saw it. Brittany, you are a little out there, you stalked by brother for like a month. You called my house like 30 times a day. I personally don't have a problem with you but I know Brandon never hit you. Brandon, ya know I love ya, but you do have a cleaning problem when it comes to that house. You yourself, I personally think you shower regularly soooooooo, yea lol. But this is just petty. People realllly shouldn't start unnecessary drama like we're 12 again. Let's just get past it mk?
Beth

Bardstown, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2009
the word wrote:
i believe the guy here. you can tell the guy is straight up about his business and wrongs, but notice she didn't deny breaking into his house to slit her wrists...which clearly shows she's crazy and a drama queen
You hit the nail on the head. I personally dont know the girl and i have only met her a couple of times, but i do know when she went and slit her wrists in his house. Brandon did the right thing and ended the relationship before something else bad happened.
Beth

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2009
And the person who said his family was on crack...come say that to one of their faces...bet you wont.
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2009
Everyone's family has problems, but Brandon's family are good people. Al the Carter boys, they're my boys, so f!ck the haters. You're getting your shit done Brandon.
Walmart ASSociate

Bardstown, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2009
I'm with you! F*ck the haters people around here need to get a life of their own so they don't have to worry about other people's lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats the best prepaid cell phone service 26 min 1987becca 1
Anyone Having Second Thoughts On Trump? 1 hr Trump Supporter 14
Who's the richest person living in Bardstown 1 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 46
alice cooper concert 4 hr cedric aka cocaine 2
Crystal rogers case?????? (Mar '16) 5 hr Guest2 250
Michelle tate 7 hr Yes 7
Community Prayer for Bardstown 8 hr Eggie 16
Shooting a possible distraction 10 hr Mike 172

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web