Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2009

Judged:

Go to page one to see who is the owner is.
neveragain

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

no they are just doggone slow and say they have certain foods and then you get there and they say, sorry we just sold the last bit. come on either have it and enough or do not even tempt or say you do. oh yeah, and how about this, someone at the table next to you is a friend of theirs and they go in the back and bring them something and then you ask about it and they say,k sorry, we just ran out. sure sure
RU Cierious

Chaplin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

Sounds like they will fold their tents soon and go look for employment elsewhere.

Too bad, the place has plenty of potential...I think I'll buy it after they bankrupt!
4REALDOE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

Ma Ma Ma mac and cheese bites? MMM
jenny wrote:
Eat there all the time, fabulous hotcakes,mac & cheese bites, friendly people,great service.

Since: Jul 09

Catlett, VA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

RU Cierious wrote:
Sounds like they will fold their tents soon and go look for employment elsewhere.
Too bad, the place has plenty of potential...I think I'll buy it after they bankrupt!
If you can provide a better restaurant go on and open one. Back that mouth up.
what

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

they will not go bankrupt anytime soon. There are always a couple of complaints at any resturant.
RU Cierious

Chaplin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

I am just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>If you can provide a better restaurant go on and open one. Back that mouth up.
Indeed, I can and will...probably early next Spring, same location as the late Suzy Q's...stay tuned, Bozo!
I'll name it after you.
RU Cierious

Chaplin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

Judged:

what wrote:
they will not go bankrupt anytime soon. There are always a couple of complaints at any resturant.
Too many complaints and a severe lack of imagination
means it won't make tit through the winter.

Watch for a new biker friendly restaurant to open at the late Suzy Q's location by next spring!

Y'all come back now, Hear?
RU Cierious

Chaplin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I am just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>If you can provide a better restaurant go on and open one. Back that mouth up.
Spread 'em, baby! Get your back up!

Catlett, VA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

RU Cierious wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I can and will...probably early next Spring, same location as the late Suzy Q's...stay tuned, Bozo!
I'll name it after you.
You wont get my business...and since your being such a jerk on here others will probably be turned off as well.

Catlett, VA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

RU Cierious wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread 'em, baby! Get your back up!
yeah right.
blasei98

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

place ok, but need to be consistent with menu and food. like, uh, do not say we have italian cream cake and when you order it, they say, oops, that was a mistake someone forgot to erase the board. that piece is already sold and we do not have any more deserts.
BowlingGreen104

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

definitely not the best diner in town. I dont see this place lasting long.VERY Poorly managed. Someone should have gone to business school if they wanted to run a restaurant. My food wasnt that good either.. Waste of money
BtownBusinesslad y

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

RoadLessTraveled wrote:
Just ate there, had a "Slaw Burger" and fries. I enjoyed it immensely. New place, very clean, good remodel job, simple menu, reasonable cost. This was the best burger I have had since "Natalie's" (remember that joint?) several years ago.
Its over there on West Stephen Foster past the Old Ky Home Motel on the other side of the street, just before you get to the Broken Tee. Owner apparently is a Connie Nalley.
We need more places like this.
Nice try! The owner wrote this one Im sure! HAHA
This restaurant has potential, but is poorly ran. Dont look for it to last long!
what

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

BtownBusinesslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try! The owner wrote this one Im sure! HAHA
This restaurant has potential, but is poorly ran. Dont look for it to last long!
what makes you an expert and why do you think the owner wrote it
RoadLessTraveled

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

I am not the owner, I am a local businessperson who likes decent burgers, and has not really had one since the old Natalie's closed. Haven't been back to Suzie's in a couple of weeks, will have to go this week and see if complaints are valid. Eaten there twice now with no complaints.

Catlett, VA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Me and two of my daughters went there today for lunch. We had cheese burgers, mac n cheese bites, and tea. The food was very good. The tea was very good. The mac n cheese bites were very good. The service was very good. The bathroom was clean. Ended up paying the same thing that I would have paid any where else. The two ladies working were very nice and kidded with us and helped us cool off the mac n cheese bites....to hot for a little kid. That means fresh.
lokee lookee

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

hey, i am just wondering, yu sound just like tabernathy. same formats, same quality. hahahahah
over

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

are you guys in high school? Why does it matter who wrote what. Everyone has their own opinion on everything. Either you like it or you don't. If the resturant fails then it fails. If it don't then it don't. Its none of your business anyway. So just get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of76
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 min gogetter 16,111
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min gogetter 144,610
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr voting taxpayer 26,161
Caligurl 2 hr curious 3
Copper Fields 3 hr Neighbor 11
cheating wife 11 hr Terrence 11
•••
•••
•••
Bardstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••