Dollar General Market
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hehe

Bardstown, KY

#42 Dec 8, 2010
im sure whoever started this post actually cares if the dollar market is busy or does good business lol
Agreed

Bardstown, KY

#43 Dec 8, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>didn't your son get away with murder u crazy old bi**** get a life
First of all I'm not old and second my DAUGHTER is a CHILD.
haha

Clarksville, IN

#44 Dec 8, 2010
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I'm not old and second my DAUGHTER is a CHILD.
ooooh, SNAP
wondering

AOL

#46 Dec 14, 2010
sounds like twitzed/buttercup has some serious personal mental issues to bring someone's name into a posting that has no revelence to this post just trying to start shit. like haha said ooooh, SNAP
really

Louisville, KY

#47 Dec 15, 2010
you are crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Are you crazy or something? What are you talking about? Get some help!!! You REALLY need it.
The only thing that was said was that it doesn't matter what is going on in her personal life, she needs to leave that at home. Work is work and you need to be professional no matter where you work. Gossiping and treating customers badly is not acceptable for any reasn at all. Just because she has "problems" does not give her (or anyone else) to be rude. That is her job and if she has so many issues she can't deal with it, she needs to quit.
As for you "really", who do you think you are calling someone names? That's very childish and immature. Apparently, you can't deal with what's being said on this topic so maybe you need to go on somewhere and calm down. If you get this mad over someone's comment, I would hate to see what you do in person to your friends and family. Sounds like you need anger management.
my son did not get away with murder he has not xchanged at all
wtf

Clarksville, IN

#48 Dec 15, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>my son did not get away with murder he has not xchanged at all
WTF are you talking about, crazy?
customer

Bardstown, KY

#49 Dec 15, 2010
sound's like that is that dana used to work there damn guess she has nothin else to do but sit on her fat ass and talk shit and get divorced get married over and over again.
TaxPayer

Pikeville, KY

#50 Dec 15, 2010
Its a good place, I have no problems at all.
roto ruder

Bardstown, KY

#52 Dec 15, 2010
i been to family market plenty of times,& yea there is a few rude ones in there.but i'm in there getting what i want.not to make friends,so i don't let it bother me.but for all you people saying that there's not.just because they wasn't rude to you dont mean they wadn't to somebody else.i know there's a couple of em there they've been rude to me.but they not gonna stop me from going there.i try to go to a diffrent cashier when i can...
just wondering

Clarksville, TN

#53 Jan 8, 2011
YOU are wrong wrote:
<quoted text> You know what, that is a good idea. I WILL go up there and talk to him because it IS true and I'm tired of it. Thanks for the idea, sweetie. And BTW, if he doesn't do anything about it, I will go to his boss! GREAT FREA KING IDEA!!!
Did you do it? She's still there.
I know her

Houston, TX

#54 Jan 9, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you do it? She's still there.
I really don't think it matters. They are obviously hard up for workers. I mean, come on, why else would they put up with her gossip and attitude? I was up there not too long ago and heard someone complaining about one of the girls; not sure if it was her or not. I don't thing the manager really cared. He looked like he was miserable and overworked and just didn't give a damn anymore. Its a shame because that used to be a great place to shop. It won't take too long for employees like that to let it go to hell.
No respect

Knoxville, TN

#55 Oct 2, 2012
Hard up for workers, but not willing to give out the hours lol. Hell, i've heard so many negative things im surprised that place hasn't had a mass shooting.
shopper

Bardstown, KY

#56 Oct 3, 2012
I had stopped going to Dollar General Market because they had two very rude cashiers working there. Ones name was karina and I dont know what the other ones name was because I never saw her name tag. I got tired of standing in line to check out and having to listen to the cashiers discussing back and forth what they did the night before, what their plans were for that night or who was having a party that weekend. They were always on cell phones.I could not believe management would allow that.one time I was in line with a couple of other people and no cashier to be seen the office door opened and they were all in there doing their hair and taking pictures with their cell phones.another time I went in there and taped on the front door of the store was a newspaper clipping of Karina getting a DUI. all the workers thought it was a great joke.again where was management?I had not been in the store for almost a year till last week. The store is neat a clean and the cashiers are really nice and polite.I asked what had happened to the Karina girl and the other rude cashier.I was told Karina got fired for stealing and the other girl got fired because she was always calling in for some reason not to come to work.If you havent been up there for a while give it another chance.Its also under new management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Faulkner 6 hr Yes 3
Mag B 11 hr Demboyz 3
Cedric’s Phone 11 hr Dr Rockso 1
Rose the psychic (Jan '17) 13 hr I usually charge 26
More like "Most corrupt small town in America" (Sep '16) 19 hr Buzz 10
Mike's Construction (Jul '13) Fri Sub 10
What's Your Kink? Fri Ginny 24

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance