Stolen rolex watches
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Victim

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2009
I had two rolex watches stolen from my home. Large reward if found. One is gold daytona. Other is day date. Post any info.
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2009
Victim wrote:
I had two rolex watches stolen from my home. Large reward if found. One is gold daytona. Other is day date. Post any info.
Where you live?
Victim

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Where you live?
rather not say. Bardstown area.
hmmm

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Victim wrote:
<quoted text>
rather not say. Bardstown area.
Well, I was going to tell you who lived around you, That has that habit.
Victim

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I was going to tell you who lived around you, That has that habit.
tell me. Off bardstown road.
Paladin

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2009
I doubt they were stolen by anyone local if your watches have the standard watch face. Most can only read a digital and that is if it only shows three numbers.
Call all of the local pawn shops so they can watch for them.
honest

United States

#7 Oct 28, 2009
Good luck at pawn shop here, they would take them to lville. This pawn shop doesn't pay well, and would know they're hot, so would get rid of them in lville.
Victim

United States

#8 Oct 29, 2009
Had a hunch who it was. I got them back. He is in trouble for a lot more stuff also. Karma is a bitch ain't it?
Well

Sandy, UT

#9 Oct 29, 2009
Tell us who the thief is so we can watch out for him.
Nancy Grace Brown

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2009
It's probably not a real Rolex.More like Rollex.
Wings

Bardstown, KY

#11 Oct 29, 2009
Nancy Grace Brown wrote:
It's probably not a real Rolex.More like Rollex.
LMAO
britney

Bardstown, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2009
sissy
lalala

New Albany, IN

#13 Oct 29, 2009
Victim wrote:
Had a hunch who it was. I got them back. He is in trouble for a lot more stuff also. Karma is a bitch ain't it?
Yeah, so who was it????????
WatchMan

Bothell, WA

#14 Nov 12, 2009
I had a Rolex stolen, total bummer!
I came across this great web site to report stolen Rolex:
http://www.stolen-property.com/report-stolen-...
Hopefully it helps!
BBB

AOL

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Victim wrote:
sorry that happened to you,Im wearing my daytona now,but it isnt gold.
I would spend the day calling every pawn shop including radcliff and etown. Jeff who owns the shop in bardstown used to be a cop so maybe has some connections there for everyone to keep their eyes open. they will show up somewhere .I assume they were real so if you have the serial numbers I would post them everywhere and send list to everyone in the business.also do constant searches on ebay/craigslist for local rolexes being sold. Good Luck
found

Bardstown, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2009
they caught who it was and got their stuff back...thanks though! And due to pending investigation they cant reveal his name right now.
rolextracker

Montevideo, Uruguay

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Victim wrote:
Please sen us an email to [email protected] and we will add those watches to our databse for free. We are creating the biggest rolex database online!
Really

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 29, 2010
I would be so upset if my Rolex was stolen. Hopefully the thief would try to sell them and not just wear it around.
LLIMOUS

France

#19 Apr 3, 2011
bonjour,
je suis le responsable du fichier des assureurs ARGOS pourles objets volÚs et recherches, pouvez vous me communiquer le detail des montres
merci
LLIMOUS

France

#20 Apr 3, 2011
ARGOS est le fichier des assureurs pour les montres volÚs vous pouvez nous communiquer les vols merci

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spring hill homes for rent? 1 hr Helppls 1
Bardstown cable internet terrible latency and s... 2 hr Mary 2
MobilePatrol 4 hr Luvmobilepatrol 11
jimmy hellard 5 hr Curious 3
Bardstown murders (Mar '17) 6 hr Jingle 44
cops 6 hr chow mein 1
was Ofcr Jason Ellis murdered by nwo? fbi? (Jun '13) 7 hr Tragedian_ne 39

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance