First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Bardstown, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2010
Anyone seen him around? Heard he got out not to long ago, haven't seen him in years, I would like to see how he is doing.
furious friend

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Who gives a shit how he's doing. He should still be in jail. Thirteen years is not nearly enough for beating and stabbing a mother 33 times in front of her children!! Do us all a favor Dewayne and crawl back under your rock, where you belong.
names

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Curious wrote:
Anyone seen him around? Heard he got out not to long ago, haven't seen him in years, I would like to see how he is doing.
Who care's how this low life is doing!
why do you care

Bardstown, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Who cares how he's doing? He doesn't deserve to live because of the life he took from so many people. Everyone especially his sons would be better off without him, and I use 'sons' lightly. They deserve a life without the stress of that monster. They have been raised so back off and let them live. I hope he gets the death he deserves. Why would anyone care how he is?! He doesn't deserve anyone to care an ounce about him. Even if you were his friend before you shouldn't be now. He commited something unimaginable and put matthew and daniel through a living hell. You can't even call them his sons. They were raised by their grandfather. They don't have a dad just like they don't have a mother anymore. Rot in hell you son of a bitch.
know him

AOL

#5 Jul 12, 2010
he is out and about!
Yuck

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2010
know him wrote:
he is out and about!
I would hide my face, If I was him. Everyone knows what he did!
GetOnIt

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Back To the top!
family friend of deceased

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2010
he should have killed himself a long time ago..he doesnt deserve a life much less an opportunity at a new one.
ahem

Bronx, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Back to the top
CRAZY

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2010
I heard he has paintings for sale hanging in banana moon ice cream shop. Go to hell Dwayne, why would anyone want to buy paintings from a murderer. You murdered my friend and that is unforgiveable!!!! Banana Moon is crazy to have his stuff in there store, Just CRAZY!!!!!!
Wow

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2010
why do you care wrote:
Who cares how he's doing? He doesn't deserve to live because of the life he took from so many people. Everyone especially his sons would be better off without him, and I use 'sons' lightly. They deserve a life without the stress of that monster. They have been raised so back off and let them live. I hope he gets the death he deserves. Why would anyone care how he is?! He doesn't deserve anyone to care an ounce about him. Even if you were his friend before you shouldn't be now. He commited something unimaginable and put matthew and daniel through a living hell. You can't even call them his sons. They were raised by their grandfather. They don't have a dad just like they don't have a mother anymore. Rot in hell you son of a bitch.
Who the hell are you? God? Geez! There are 2 sides to every story. The way I hear it is it was kill or be killed. He walked in on her with another man & had defensive wounds on him where he was trying to protect himself. She was a mean chic. I wasn't surprised to hear that she was killed. Dewayne served his time & has to live with what happened. He is making a life for himself. How bout you get one.
domestic abuse SURVIVOR

Stanford, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell are you? God? Geez! There are 2 sides to every story. The way I hear it is it was kill or be killed. He walked in on her with another man & had defensive wounds on him where he was trying to protect himself. She was a mean chic. I wasn't surprised to hear that she was killed. Dewayne served his time & has to live with what happened. He is making a life for himself. How bout you get one.
So stab her 33 times??????????WTF!!!!!!
hope

Bardstown, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you heard wrong...Where is this mysterious man and why wasn't he in court? You are so full of crap...He had a small wound that punctured his lung but the knife that was used for that was found in the drain board and had been washed off..guess Reese rose from the dead and washed it after she stabbed him..You are absolutely stupid..you must be one of his dope friends. Guess the dog bites that she had on her where he sicked the dogs on her was from where she bit herself.
HeyDumbazz

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
She had a D.V.O. on him! He wasnt sopose to be 500ft. around her! You get your facts straight! I wasnt surprized, when I heard she was dead. He use to beat the crap out of her all the time. When she got away from him, he knew she was gone forever so he killed her. He beats females because he can't fight a male.
HeyDumbazz

Pikeville, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2010
domestic abuse SURVIVOR wrote:
<quoted text>
So stab her 33 times??????????WTF!!!!!!
He kept going till he was to tired. What a low life, drug headed loser!
LAW SCHOOL

United States

#16 Oct 25, 2010
You are known as a "Professional Sympathy Seeker" get over it and get a life! Let Dewayne live his!
fed up

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You JACK-ASS, you don't know what the hell you are talking about! For your information, all of Dwayne's wounds were self inflicted and the worthless piece of shit couldn't even do that right. Reese on the other hand had 33 stab wounds. The majority of these were defensive wounds. I know this for a fact because I have read the autopsy report. Kill or be killed my ass, you need to get your facts straight, Moran!
Wow

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2010
hope wrote:
<quoted text>Well you heard wrong...Where is this mysterious man and why wasn't he in court? You are so full of crap...He had a small wound that punctured his lung but the knife that was used for that was found in the drain board and had been washed off..guess Reese rose from the dead and washed it after she stabbed him..You are absolutely stupid..you must be one of his dope friends. Guess the dog bites that she had on her where he sicked the dogs on her was from where she bit herself.
Where you there? Did you know he sicked the dogs on her?? Because I've heard of several dogs that have eaten on dead people. They are dogs that is what some of them will do. I didn't say she deserved it. I said I wasn't surprised! Try getting a life & let Reece rest in peace. Stop talking about Dewayne because you aren't going to a have an affect on his life. He is moving forward the best he can.
HeyDumbazz

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you there? Did you know he sicked the dogs on her?? Because I've heard of several dogs that have eaten on dead people. They are dogs that is what some of them will do. I didn't say she deserved it. I said I wasn't surprised! Try getting a life & let Reece rest in peace. Stop talking about Dewayne because you aren't going to a have an affect on his life. He is moving forward the best he can.
It wont have an affect on his life because, he can't read, and he doesn't care!
Why do you care

Bardstown, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2011
to wow: you are an absolute idiot. I wasnt aware that people like you existed in our world but apparently I was wrong. How a person can be sympathetic to a man that killed Reese in front of her children must have been made by satan himself. yes i said IN FRONT OF HER CHILDREN. i know exactly what those kids have been through and exactly what they saw. and i'm pretty positive that you were NOT there. Dwayne knows exactly what happened that night and he will live with that everyday of his life. there are two sides to every story and his side is full of drugs and abuse. gets your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardin co. task force 2 hr Lily 22
Unemployment 4 hr Alien 3
Crystal rogers (Oct '15) 8 hr Billy Bob 421
150 quick stop 8 hr Protection 19
Mayor Heaton 8 hr I Spy 9
Met Fire trucks at 5:30 going out 31 20 hr Cbg 1
Best neighborhoods in Bardstown 21 hr Yall Crazy 16

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance