Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2011
Grid iron fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 5, 2010
 
Hey, where are all these Bethlehem supporters that were saying they have the best strength and conditioning program in the county? They looked awfully weak last week against Washington Co. Not very strong or conditioned in that game. They even agreed to let the clock run in the second half because they ran out of quarterbacks. Do they really think they could compete against Nelson Co.? You all live in fantasy land to think you could play against them.
Dozer

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 5, 2010
 
True to that!!!
Grid iron fool is gay

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 1, 2011
 
Bethlehem does have the best strength and conditioning coach in the county by far. He can't do anything about injuries. and i got 2 quick questions. What Was Nelson County's record? And how what round of the playoffs did they make it to?
Bengals10

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 1, 2011
 
Grid iron fool is gay wrote:
Bethlehem does have the best strength and conditioning coach in the county by far. He can't do anything about injuries. and i got 2 quick questions. What Was Nelson County's record? And how what round of the playoffs did they make it to?
You Bethlehem people crack me up. You are the worst sports program in the county and talk about that you have the best strength and conditioning coach. Well Keep on believing that, and Btown and Nelson will keep kicking your butt in all sports. You guys keep on believing in your moral victories, because that's the only thing you have to hang your hat on is keeping the score close. But hey, you have the best strength coach though....hahaha. What a joke.
Nelson

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

To bad most the people that try to play sports there are preppy and soft. Put the strength coach on those big corn fed country boys and you'll have a hell of a team
Bethlehem supporter

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 2, 2011
 
Why all the bitterness directed at Bethlehem? You folks make it sound like the other two local high schools have stellar programs. Batdstown has had great success at track in the recent past. Football's glory days are gone. I can't believe that with the number of students at Nelson County that they can't field a decent football team every year. I can already hear them whining about what will happen when they have the new school. It should level the playing field.

The one thing that Bethlehem really succeeds at is academics and face it folks
that's what is really important. Let's compare
how many go on to college each year. It is ridiculous to make disparaging comments about the kids because their parents want a quality education for them. Most parents make sacrifices in order for their kids to
attend.
Bethelem support

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 2, 2011
 
i couldnt help notice that someone put kicking bethlehems butt in all sports.........ever heard o a sport called baseball yea well bethlehem happens to be the winningest baseball team in the district for the past four years...nelson county and bardstown dont beat us in quite every sport but good try.
Bengals10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2011
 
Bethlehem supporter, One question for you, who won the district last year in baseball?? I believe it was Nelson. Maybe if we had polo or lacrosse at our schools, you might have a chance. I hear swimming is up and coming. Maybe you guys can attempt to win at that. As for primary sports, Bethlehem will be last in this county.
bardstown student

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 2, 2011
 
Bethlehem supporter wrote:
Why all the bitterness directed at Bethlehem? You folks make it sound like the other two local high schools have stellar programs. Batdstown has had great success at track in the recent past. Football's glory days are gone. I can't believe that with the number of students at Nelson County that they can't field a decent football team every year. I can already hear them whining about what will happen when they have the new school. It should level the playing field.
The one thing that Bethlehem really succeeds at is academics and face it folks
that's what is really important. Let's compare
how many go on to college each year. It is ridiculous to make disparaging comments about the kids because their parents want a quality education for them. Most parents make sacrifices in order for their kids to
attend.
i jumped on this topic ready to defend coach koontz against anything. what i didnt expect to find was a PARENT talking down about the other schools essentialy saying that my parents don't care about me because they can't afford to send me to your oh soo smart school. I would really like to go to college i really would and the truth is I can't it's and it's not because i got a bad education its because i can't afford it.
alkdsjk

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 2, 2011
 
well the strength and conditioning coach would probably like to coach for a winning team anyways. So yall just keep hating.

ps. Bethlehem had the best record in the county in football, the soccer team has beat them somewhere around 15 times in a row, and like bethlehem supporter said we have the winningest baseball team in the district. So you should probably check your facts before you say be have the worst athletic program in the coundy
Bethlehem Soccer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 2, 2011
 
I would like to add to Bethlehem supports comment above. Hey bengals, you want to say that bethlehem has the worst teams in all sports, well did you forget about soccer? When is the last time county or bardstown have beat Bethlehem in soccer? Quite a while when you sit down and actually think of it. Bethlehem has had the best soccer team from these three schools for the longest time and if you want to start talking shit about bethlehem sports in general, make sure you get the facts straight.
bardstown student

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 2, 2011
 
Nelson wrote:
To bad most the people that try to play sports there are preppy and soft. Put the strength coach on those big corn fed country boys and you'll have a hell of a team
But if you put the coach on the boys won't he get in trouble like Mr.Holiday, or worst like bethlems last principle. May I remind you of the fake rubber boobs!
Real Talk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 2, 2011
 
the principle must have done something right. whats the rate on bardstown students going to college? or do they just run the streets
Bethlehem supporter

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 2, 2011
 
bardstown student wrote:
<quoted text>
i jumped on this topic ready to defend coach koontz against anything. what i didnt expect to find was a PARENT talking down about the other schools essentialy saying that my parents don't care about me because they can't afford to send me to your oh soo smart school. I would really like to go to college i
really would and the truth is I can't it's and it's not because i got a bad education its because i can't afford it.
I did not mean to imply that parents don't care about their children when they send then to the public schools. As I stated most patents make sacrifices to send their children to Bethlehem. It is a choice and oftentimes a struggle. As a parent of a student athlete at the school I find the petty comments on the site to be lame. Athletics are an important part of high school but to get caught up in name-calling is pathetic.

As for wanting to go to college. Good for you and I hope you follow your dreams. Do not rely on the excuse that you can't afford it. There are many ways to pay for a college education. I would think that your counselors should be able to help.
itsme

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 3, 2011
 
alkdsjk wrote:
well the strength and conditioning coach would probably like to coach for a winning team anyways. So yall just keep hating.
ps. Bethlehem had the best record in the county in football, the soccer team has beat them somewhere around 15 times in a row, and like bethlehem supporter said we have the winningest baseball team in the district. So you should probably check your facts before you say be have the worst athletic program in the coundy
Has Bethlehem EVER won a district championship in baseball?
itsme

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 5, 2011
 
Bethelem support wrote:
i couldnt help notice that someone put kicking bethlehems butt in all sports.........ever heard o a sport called baseball yea well bethlehem happens to be the winningest baseball team in the district for the past four years...nelson county and bardstown dont beat us in quite every sport but good try.
Repeat, has Bethlehem ever won a district title in baseball? What year? In case you didn't know or want to mention NC has won 4 straight district titles.
really

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 5, 2011
 
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat, has Bethlehem ever won a district title in baseball? What year? In case you didn't know or want to mention NC has won 4 straight district titles.
Who cares? for one it's high school sports and second its baseball. Nobody cares about this petty sh!t.what a loser
sports fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 5, 2011
 
two things here....bethlehem is not tops in regards to academics all the schools have their own + and -......2nd baseball at bethlehem...not always playing to their ability. both nelson county and bardstown has won district championships, no bethlehem in the last several years and a bardstown team made up of freshman and middle schoolers beat a senior dominated bethlehem team 2 years ago in the district. boys soccer definetly is king at bethlehem, but that is it.
BETHLEHEM SUPPOTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 5, 2011
 
Love how everybody hates Bethlehem. I mean can you guys not take it that we are great in academics and sports. Plus thought this topic was Bethlehem's football not baseball because no body really cares about baseball.
itsme

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 6, 2011
 
Baseball sucks!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Bardstown Forum right now

Search the Bardstown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Family of murdered Nelson Co. teacher, daughter... 12 min TAX PAYER 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min gdave950 146,293
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Ashby 26,189
4 bedroom Apts 7 hr Uhhh 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr hollerrat 16,117
Bridge Point Subdivision 10 hr Well 4
Air Refuel over Bardstown 14 hr Realist 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••