Nicole Beam (Bit*h)
Hometown Girl

Coxs Creek, KY

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Nicole Beam on Stoner Road is a real Bit*h. She has her nose so far up her own ass it's a joke.
sweet

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2009
i kno that NICHOLE is now a happy camper! so that being said, you wont bring her down..
Really

Shreveport, LA

#3 Oct 19, 2009
What the hell is your problem? Nicole is a good person and a great mom so why don't you find something more constructive to do with your time than getting on here and posting about her? Honestly it just makes you look pathetic cause while you are on here posting about her she is living her life and not giving a dam* about you. Ouch! that must suck for you that your life is that wrapped up in hers LOL!!!!!
Jumping Beds Again

Coxs Creek, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2009
Think what you want. Ask No Cole who she has been sleeping with??? HeeHee. Seems as though everybody knows but her husband. HeeHee.
lucky

Bardstown, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2009
who cares
Stone Cold Bitch

Coxs Creek, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2009
Yes, she thinks her Shitt don't stink. True blooded Bitch. I care cause we used to be freinds before she re-married a few years back.
Lonely Boy

Coxs Creek, KY

#7 Oct 20, 2009
lucky wrote:
who cares
I Care!!!
Really

Shreveport, LA

#8 Oct 21, 2009
This is so petty. If you have a problem with Nicole why not go to her about it? Come on how old are you. Grow the hell up and be a woman about any issues you may have with her. And no I don't believe your little post about her sleeping around on Craig. Its obviously a pathetic attempt to make trouble between her and Craig. Good Luck Kim you will never get him back!
why

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2009
Why would Kim want him back?
you wish

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 22, 2009
then who is she sleepin with?? if everyone knows, why not just put it on here...... exactly you didnt put them on here cause it aint no one.. its so odd that since she has remarried and after kim and her girls talk $hit about her, her name then appears on topix.com ! wow.
hates crap talkers

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2011
yall just need to grow up..nicole is a sweet person living her lie not caring what ne one else thinks...jealousy is the uglist trait ever of a person...so piss off
craving

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 9, 2011
Hometown Girl wrote:
Nicole Beam on Stoner Road is a real Bit*h. She has her nose so far up her own ass it's a joke.
no one cares kim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal rogers (Oct '15) 7 min Yah ding dong 459
They got him now, houck is done 1 hr Think Dont Stink 23
Weekend Visit - Racist? 1 hr 480 Freak 7
taking orders for jam cake (Nov '09) 20 hr drcarric2650 29
Same Ole Song & Dance My Friend..... 22 hr btownpeep 25
Need fill dirt 22 hr Need some earth 1
Why do married men look at naked women on the c... (Sep '11) 23 hr Long dong silver 201

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages