I heard a layoff is that true
True

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
150 is the rumor
yuk

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I heard the amount hasn't been told but could be expecting 40-60 employees.
yuk

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2012
True wrote:
150 is the rumor
I also heard rumor has it that the buiding going to be used for something else. AG has moved their operation in the past in other states without warning.
Truth

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
No lay off,rest of the laid off workers to be called back soon
Wrong

Springfield, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
No lay off,rest of the laid off workers to be called back soon
there is a layoff starting dec 3. I work there it's going to be 50 people
the truth

Bardstown, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2012
around 100 to 150 going to be laid off
Wrong

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
No it's not it's between 50-60
ag worker

Bardstown, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
If you are not employed in the Bardstown AG why do you care? There is a layoff on Dec.3rd.The amount has not been determined.We are hearing that Lego is leasing part of the building.So they just dumped their workers for more money in their pockets!
thing make u go hmmmmm

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
thats what u union liberal demorcrats putting ur hero back in office wheres ur hero now
ag worker

Bardstown, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Not happening was a rumor only 34 or so getting laid off Lego isn't coming in had meeting tonight
not true at all

Bardstown, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
No layoff just a rumor.People are getting called back with hiring of more first of the year.
really

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Hey not true at all are you the head of the union still trying to hide the fact that there is going to be a layoff. It is posted all over facebook and 3rd shift has already been told. Get over yourself and at least feel compassion for the ones who are losing their jobs at the moment. This is Christmas time and those ppl are going to have a hard enough time because of this layoff. Don't make matters worse by making light of the situation. PEACE OUT!
wondering

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 29, 2012
how many got laid off
doug

Lubbock, TX

#15 Nov 29, 2012
33 instead of 34 (because 1 retired). 19 MS positions rolled out.
roadhouse

Danville, KY

#16 Nov 30, 2012
ag worker wrote:
Not happening was a rumor only 34 or so getting laid off Lego isn't coming in had meeting tonight
live for today tomorrow is not a promise
OMG

Bardstown, KY

#17 Dec 1, 2012
this happeneds every year they will bring some back in april or may just in time for the others to take vac. then a few more will be brought back THEN next march will be contract year they will bring back all they yonger employes and uncles,kids ect. so they can vote the same old b/s in like always. the pay is low for the PS and MS in 28 years no extra vac.paid leave holidays and gave us NOTHING last contract BUT the managment has had a extra week of vacation for 4 years. I think they need to get rid of some of the babysitters (supervisors)and that would help out the company instead of laying off employes at Christmas time.We all know this isn't the American Greeting WAY.
thetruth

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Do they drug test employees
Jamie

Bardstown, KY

#25 Jan 15, 2013
sadly spoken wrote:
<quoted text>I would think they random drug test.But will the union save there job if they are dirty?
Sure will. They've done it before.
UNIONS FIRST

Bardstown, KY

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Unions make American Greeting a great place to work. Lose the union lose the quality. UNIONS FIRST PEOPLE UNITE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The LITTER that bracks the loser letters about me! 2 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 2
Po hustlas , come back tour with beat town and ... 3 hr Row 1
I'm cedric and when I was a child I was accused... 3 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 5
Cedric meats 2 aces high gang members 3 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 1
need someone with a truck to move a load to E-town 7 hr matilda 1
Crime in bardstown 10 hr al sharp-one 2
Mcdonalds Health dept score! 16 hr yoyo 12
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE