Hottest trucks in B-town

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jungle Buddy

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Who got the hottest truck in B-town??????
looks, stereo, wheels, etc......any or all the above
dnt worry about it

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 13, 2008
brandon bivens 2007 dodge mega cab
Serious

Bardstown, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2008
The green S10 on 20s is f**kin hot, and so is the guy driving it...awsome system too...
what now

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2008
The two BIGGEST REDNECKS in Nelson County say that truck is MEGA GAY
Jealousy

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 16, 2008
yall are gay ur jus jealous u can't afford a truck that looks that good!! the same 4 the people that want to talk about him!!
serious

Bardstown, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2008
who cant afford a s10, its the bottom of the barrel, cheaper that a kia
Jungle Buddy

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2008
Yeah but atlest that guy bought it and everything thats on it or in it, with his own money! Not momma and daddy buying your stuff. So as soon as you move out from you alls parents house and buy stuff on your own, you have no room to talk bout anyone.
joker

Bardstown, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2008
well said
lovers

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2008
joker and his jungle buddy must b in bed, i have a nice vehicle, driveway full. no s10 lil service trucks that the meter readers and sewer dept use.Thanks

“Black Label Racing”

Since: Nov 08

Bardstown, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2008
That is my old truck and i had 20 grand in that truck when i got rid of it, so until u spend that kind of dough i wouldnt say much probably driving a neon.
kdo

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2008
phillip wheatley's Denali on 4's
wasted

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 22, 2008
if i spent 20k in a s10 i would prolly just hang myself in my shop, what did that 20 k get u, admiration at the skate board park, and prolly a 16k loss when u sold it.

“U Wish”

Cave City, Ky

#14 Nov 23, 2008
Ronnie Buley has a bad ass baby blue 1980 Chevy short bed. It aint the baddest but hes worked really hard on it and it means alot to him. I know hes dying to rac Richard Downs but Richard wrecked his mustang again didnt he? Whats he drivin now?

“Black Label Racing”

Bardstown, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2008
wasted wrote:
if i spent 20k in a s10 i would prolly just hang myself in my shop, what did that 20 k get u, admiration at the skate board park, and prolly a 16k loss when u sold it.
I didnt sell it i traded it for a 87 Monte Carlo that i have now, anyway when u got 20k to blow on a S10 it dosent really matter, the truck was for Carl Casper Show. Haters r always gonna hate!
jealousy

Bardstown, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2008
i wasn't tlkin bout the damn s10 i was tlkin about brandon bivens 2007 dodge cummins that u think is mega gay!! So ur jealous just get over it!!
phone

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2008
i say brandon newton from boston has a d**n good truck
phone

Bardstown, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2008
aslo daniel chesser from bardstown
Harleyguy

Bardstown, KY

#20 Nov 27, 2008
well i think thers a sweet ass grey F150 with a white fox sticker on the back window
truck fan

Bardstown, KY

#21 Nov 27, 2008
levi w. blue chevy pretty good lookin brandon sidebottoms black chevy real good lookin truck justin borders had a clean truck i think he dont messed it up tho kelly hagan has a nice truck for that old body style daniel brothers dodge is nice but that duramax the grey one with orange stuff bit lift 20's and mudders i think is the best in town
gottahaveit

AOL

#22 Nov 29, 2008
yea i know that grey f150 but i dont know who drives it and D brothers truck r both sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
y'all people in bardstown going around saying C... 2 hr Cedric aka cocaine 9
The Poynter Girls!!!! (Mar '09) 2 hr Cedric aka cocaine 16
More like "Most corrupt small town in America" (Sep '16) 3 hr Onetruesly 9
was the gang n b.town ky called obc fake 4 hr Cedric aka cocaine 39
What's Your Kink? 4 hr cucked 23
Looking for Horses 5 hr Tracy 1
Where can I buy ducks? 6 hr Country living 2
Houck and Rogers 19 hr Mike 26

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web