First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amy

Bardstown, KY

#27 Oct 6, 2010
Ummmm,first of all you chose to get on here tammy stevenson and run it,,,and gonna have your brother do something,,,wow for someone who don't know us thats a big request that your asking of your brother,,,and yeah you have been to my house with scott johnson,,,,mind you my house.and as far as kissing your ass,,,,honey all of bardstown and lebanon could start kissing and still have room for the rest of KY.Now you say you don't want to be involved cause we know who you are! tammy stevenson AKA gossipgurl,my baby boo,,,,,,now booya!now go check brooke M forum's tells all about you and scott.How do you like me now,,,,so how does it feel to be talked about?
amy

Bardstown, KY

#28 Oct 6, 2010
Hey Tammy tell ya boy robert to look me up!lol
duane

Bardstown, KY

#29 Oct 6, 2010
scott johnson i'm thinking i'm gonna get your a$$ who*e ! ran your mouth to the wrong one boy , hide and watch who*e ! and as for you fat a$$ gossip gurl got something for you too ! call your brother bltch don't think he really wants to jump into this nightmare !
wow

Bardstown, KY

#30 Oct 7, 2010
Scott and Tammy don't have much too say now huh?
Ride me

Bardstown, KY

#31 Oct 7, 2010
Amy girl you have notin to worry about,You are a great person and I swear in the last few years girl,you get better looking every time i see you .Keep your head up and if you want to get back into Biking,honey you can ride with me anytime!
A Friend

Lexington, KY

#32 Oct 7, 2010
Tammy and Scott are really good people they aren't scared of anyone they just know when to stop and not keep stupid shit going. They cant be on the computer all day like some of you. They have young kids and jobs to keep them busy. So I say if they don't write back anymore more power to them their doing the right thing!!!!
Duane

Bardstown, KY

#33 Oct 7, 2010
They didn't have a problem being on the computer when they thought no one new who they were , now they seem to be to busy ! Sounds more like fear to me ! Tammy a while back you said you were the bigger person , you deffinitely are , what do you weigh ! I would say by your pic you're tipping the scales at a whopping 450lbs ! you fat a$$ heifer ! What is your job anyway testing the twinkies ? fatty and skinny layin in bed fatty rolled over and skinny was dead ! childish enough for ya ! childish and cowardly is hiding between some fake a$$ name like gossipgurl , says alot ! just gossiped about the wrong one this time , and you friend should mind your own !
Duane

Bardstown, KY

#34 Oct 7, 2010
Ride me wrote:
Amy girl you have notin to worry about,You are a great person and I swear in the last few years girl,you get better looking every time i see you .Keep your head up and if you want to get back into Biking,honey you can ride with me anytime!
Hey ride me Amy doesn't know ya , doesn't want to know ya and isn't interested in biking with ya , sorry my friend !
Scott J

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2010
f%$# u all we have not done nothing to u all or wrote nothing u don't like us don't write shit about us forget we even exist so if u want to fight we can meet on the black top cause i ain't scared of none of u all and the first one lays a hand on tammy i knocking on your door so try me any of all we ain't even bother no one or wrote nothing
amy

Bardstown, KY

#36 Oct 7, 2010
scott you are a liar,,,and for you to be like this after my dad bought your clothes,put money on your canteen,gave you a place to live when no one would take you in,and yes you and tammy did write the stuff on here,we traced it back dude,and scott DAD SAYS YOU ARE TO NEVER EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS DRIVE AGAIN,,GOT IT bOY.OR CALL ! YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT!AND AS FAR AS TAMMY IF SHE RUN'S IT WELL!
Duane

Bardstown, KY

#37 Oct 7, 2010
anyone know scott johnsons address , or his fata$$ girlfriends money involved for ya ! boy on the asphalt you haven't said nothing , gonna bring it to ya B*tch , right to your living room ! I live with Amy if you wanna bring it to me , you've been there , so stop on by , and we can get all this under way ! puss puss !
oh yea

Bardstown, KY

#38 Oct 8, 2010
so she on what #3 ole man.not counting all shes has se%ed.watch out gold digger on the loose..lmao
amy

Bardstown, KY

#40 Oct 9, 2010
Ok people it's time to stop the childish games you are playing. Leave me alone and if it's Scott you want go gettem he's pretty easy to find.Scott has some wonderful family member's whom does not need to be drug through this,so leave it alone this is mine and scott's divorce not your's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cross dressing (Jun '11) 3 hr Curious 29
Patrick Thompson 4 hr Kayli 12
people who park in handicapped spaces (May '16) 5 hr Dont judge 13
Speech teacher at Bardstown is a homewrecker 6 hr Pretty lady 10
Melissa Cambron Bellwood rd 9 hr Katherine 6
bardstown needs more gay couples (May '09) 9 hr yea 43
copeland Sat Spectator 10

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance