First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

Bardstown, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Does anyone know scott newton,went to county graduated in 1980, heard he rides a harley and just recently split with his wife? old school friend and would like to find him.
axax

Bardstown, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2010
amy wrote:
oh and btw to just sayin,,,if your looking for scott and haven't seen him for so long then how in the F%%K do you know anything about him or me! get your facts straight !
What she said!
wow

Bardstown, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2010
His life was such a wreck when his ex met him,he was a worthless drunk and had nothing and what he has now is thanks to her,,,as far as i'm concerned he is now gone back to a useless drunk again,and Amy baby if your single I would take you in a heart beat,your the shit girl and I know your great girl and took a drunk from nothing and made him something,,,,just look at that Harley that mother f$%^&r rides,do people really think he bought that,,,funny if you do!he's just a drunk and a pill head that has gone back to being nothing but trash and Amy you can come be my private nurse any time baby,I would treat you like a princess like you deserve baby.
family

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2010
You people need to stop! life is what it is.
YOU KNOW RIGHT

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2010
I KNOW RIGHT BUT ALL YALL F**KERS ARE WRONG HE DIDNT HAVE SHIT WHEN HIM AND AMY GOT TOGETHER AND AMY STRAITENED HIS ASS UP UNTIL HE DESIDED TO GO BACK TO BEING A DRUNK AND A NEW ADDICTION IF YALL WANT TO PUT SHIT ON HERE KNOW THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH AMY WASNT NOTHING BUT GOOD TO HIM HE WENT FROM A 18 SPEED MOUNTIAN BIKE TO DRIVEING A NEWER TRUCK AND RIDEING A HARLEY.. SO YOU YELL ME WHO BOUGHT THAT HE DIDNT..I KNOW WHOS NAME IS ON THE LOAN AMY SET THEM STRAITWE KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOUR BETTER THAN THIS AND HIM THEY JUST DONT KNOW DO THEY ???????
Amy

Bardstown, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2010
This needs to stop ! I don't know who's posting all this ,but what I do know if anyone really know's scott and me then you already know the trueth about all of it,,,Has to be a drunk or crack whore from L&E's putting this shit on here and Trish you can have his lame ass,cause you 2 are the same drunk,pill head,crackhead whatever you lable yourselves as,your perfect for one another,,,,,I know what I did for 8 years,,,put up with alot of shit and made him a better person for those 8 years ,but when we split he decided to pick the bottle,pills and other addiction's back up,so yes he will resort right back to where he was 8 years ago.working in a factory,riding a 10 speed bike and being a drunk.Scott thought you might be better than this but I guess not.Leave my name out of your F&^*&*G mouth's,Leave me alone all you BAR FLIES.I'm happy now,all that matter's to me is My grown Boy's that I raised and my Baby DUANE.How does that sound ? "like the trueth?" yeah cause it is.And Yes YOU KNOW RIGHT,thanks whoever you are!
DUANE

Bardstown, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2010
Don't really know what's going on here , but Amy and I are happy , so you should all just drop it . Unless whoever wants to start putting your real name on here , and man up ! DUANE O'BRYAN IS MINE !

“Dont judge a book by its cover”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 3, 2010
piss on duane scott is my freind and his whole family
Amy

Bardstown, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Good for you gossip Gurl,,,,,you prolly just another DRUNK also.Put your real name on here B%tgh,,,,thats what I thought,so gssip some more Gossip B*tch!
Amy

Bardstown, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2010
Oh and B**ch you better be one big m*&^%$*%c$%r or have one to Piss on Duane !
DUANE

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2010
So that's what I thought Gossip W7Ore,hide behind a fake name and computer,,,You all need to keep Amy's name out of all your mouth's or come see Me !and Piss on all of YOU.Life is Good!

Location hidden

#16 Oct 4, 2010
for one thing This is my name, my Bf wrote that cuz he knows him very well and u have no right calling me a whore or a b#@ch just bcuz yall r gettin a divorce theres no since of acting like f#$king kids its over let it die as that ur a grown ass man and woman stop the childish shit and act your f*%king age Grow the f*&k up People!!!! and btw my name is Tammy..... And My bother is well known in btown so go ahead i got a few big one behind me!!!!!
Duane

Bardstown, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Tammy f&*K you and the Newton's their are plenty of Tammy's in bardstown bi%ch which one are you hoe,,,,their are plenty of O'Bryan's now you go figure which one I am,,,,,

Location hidden

#20 Oct 4, 2010
well for one thing i have nothing against u or anyone so and another Im not from Bardstown this is childish grow up Im the bigger person and younger than you which is the funny part Im ending it here... Everyone grow up......
amy

Bardstown, KY

#21 Oct 4, 2010
whooooooo who efin cares how old you are,,,,are you scared bit%h you jumped on here running your mouth about you and your boyfriend and bad ass brother's so come on and back it up! what now Bi56h! yeah you need to grow up and should have never commented in the first place!
Bettylou

Bardstown, KY

#22 Oct 6, 2010
Funny thing is we know that gossipgurl "Tammy" is scott johnsons girlfriend and that scott was at his ex girlfriends parents house monday , hmmm now why is that .
Bettylou

Bardstown, KY

#23 Oct 6, 2010
AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BROOKE , HE WAS IN BOSTON ON MONDAY
Tammy

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Oct 6, 2010
Ok for one damn thing thats not my fn name ok I said nothing yall need to get ur shit straight and i know where he goes and why he was f#@king there yall need to keep my name outcha mouth i dont know any of yall and dont f@#king care to know yall so yuou need to get it straight I have no part of what yall do and shit like i said i dont know ya never seen ya so yall can all kiss my ass
Bettylou

Bardstown, KY

#25 Oct 6, 2010
well he can stay away from boston , stay away from his x and her family, nobody wants him around so keep him with you at all times
Bettylou

Bardstown, KY

#26 Oct 6, 2010
You use the same name to bash brooke so now you're saying that you don't use the gossipgurl screen name. maybe you need to get your sh$t straight. Scott , you know what you did , amy has done called you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) 11 hr to the point 178
FBI wants tips to end Corruption in law enforce... 13 hr wunderlust 2
nelson county high school outsourced 16 hr yezz 2
cougar or mountain lion sighting (Nov '12) Sat who cares 18
Dentists Sat Too Sad To Smile II 2
a change in job/career Sat Wayne 8
child support Jul 31 Kentuckygirl 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages