Posted in the Bardstown Forum

nchs fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2012
What 44 to 9......that's crazy.what a great new school lol
Regular guy

Bardstown, KY

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Wow, bragging about beating a JV team! I guess if your varsity goes 1-10, you gotta have something to brag about!
who

Bardstown, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Who won??
Go genitals

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2012
TNHS is a joke. Way to go NCHS, glad you kicked their purple cow ass back to 245.
nchs

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2012
Cards won....#1 ......best high school..
grief

Shreveport, LA

#6 Aug 28, 2012
good grief, you are going to brag about beating a brand NEW football team? lol. Get over yourselves
Go genitals

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
grief wrote:
good grief, you are going to brag about beating a brand NEW football team? lol. Get over yourselves
TNHS got the crappy players from last years 1-10 team..that game was the turd bowl.,

Since: Feb 12

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
That school is like a jail. I watched the cheerleader coach make 2 of the cheerleaders cry! What kind of teacher is that. It's just a game! Damn
Regular guy

United States

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Go genitals wrote:
<quoted text>TNHS got the crappy players from last years 1-10 team..that game was the turd bowl.,
Thats funny! Then why is NC 0-2 right now, I guess they kept some of the crappy players! No wait, I got the answer, NC still has that loser Egli, good luck with that!!
baller

Georgetown, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
i want to know how many coaches nelson county has..saw prolly 10 guys on their sidelines including Ramon deputy dog.. whats he doing over there
grandparent

Bardstown, KY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
nchs fan wrote:
What 44 to 9......that's crazy.what a great new school lol
I am really confused of what the problem is,I mean are they mad at the coach or is it the new princpal or both? It really makes it hard on the kids at the school.I thought they got a new guy that took over the school or was he still in the system? So is the coach's name todd? I was not sure i do not watch alot of ballgames.But i wish things could work out it makes's it so hard on the children.I have a grandchild that will be going to the new school next year.So if things Don't get better i might have to consider not sending him there. Do you know how much it cost to send a child to bardstown school if you are out of district.I hope the student's keep there heads up high and keep pushing forward maybe things will get better.
My opinion

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2012
grandparent wrote:
<quoted text>I am really confused of what the problem is,I mean are they mad at the coach or is it the new princpal or both? It really makes it hard on the kids at the school.I thought they got a new guy that took over the school or was he still in the system? So is the coach's name todd? I was not sure i do not watch alot of ballgames.But i wish things could work out it makes's it so hard on the children.I have a grandchild that will be going to the new school next year.So if things Don't get better i might have to consider not sending him there. Do you know how much it cost to send a child to bardstown school if you are out of district.I hope the student's keep there heads up high and keep pushing forward maybe things will get better.
It isn't going to get better there. Their talent level and coaching staff are pathetic. Plus their principal is an idiot. He Has emplemented a grading scale to benefit the lazy slackers who can sit back and do nothing' but not benefit the students who try and care. Send your kid to Bardstown if he can play football because that school is going to struggle for years to come.
myy opinion

Bardstown, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
seriously if your kid is good send him to bardstown. they go almost undefeated every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bardstown Police Department 46 min Concerned 20
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 50 min Guest 47
Suicide 1 hr Okk 8
Who Thinks Treehugger is a Houck? 1 hr treehugger 57
Stevie newton needs help 3 hr Mommacat 12
Hot men at Lowes bardstown 7 hr Sexy lexi 5
does anyone know crystal holt (Jan '09) 10 hr Steve Gripp 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages