Nonaccredited Schools
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Education

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Why would any parent send their child to a school that is not accredited?
just sayin

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Is home schooling accredited?
what ever

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
my daughter goes to bardstown christian academe she has be going there for two years the reason why she goes there is because she was bullied at nelson county and the school board wouldn't take care of the problem and i no kids that go to pupil schools and they drop out are get in trouble are pregnant nothing like this has happen to my daughter and she loves the school she learns the same thing as she would learn in a regular school the only thing she don't learn is a different language when she started that school they told me that hair school does not take there diploma the gradate like they do in regular school just that they don't have prom so if they are not on some stupid list put them on it and leave them it is a good school
wow

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
@ what ever LMAO
Mine Are

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Is home schooling accredited?
My children are enrolled in an accredited homeschool program. Seton Homeschool. They are accredited by the SACS.
Education

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
what ever wrote:
my daughter goes to bardstown christian academe she has be going there for two years the reason why she goes there is because she was bullied at nelson county and the school board wouldn't take care of the problem and i no kids that go to pupil schools and they drop out are get in trouble are pregnant nothing like this has happen to my daughter and she loves the school she learns the same thing as she would learn in a regular school the only thing she don't learn is a different language when she started that school they told me that hair school does not take there diploma the gradate like they do in regular school just that they don't have prom so if they are not on some stupid list put them on it and leave them it is a good school
I hope they teach spelling and punctuation at this school.
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jun 1, 2012
According to the paper today...ECC wont take their diploma and neither will Brown Mackie and several other schools. I would check with the colleges before they enroll so you can get it taken care of before it is too late.
hmmm

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2012
From my understanding you have to take the entrance exams so they know where they need to place you, but they might have changed that.
what ever

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2012
Education wrote:
<quoted text>I hope they teach spelling and punctuation at this school.
sorry that i didn't use correct spelling and punctuation for you next time i will make sure I use it sorry not as smart as you are.
more than 2

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jun 2, 2012
Bluegrass Christian Academy is not accredited either.
Education

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jun 2, 2012
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>sorry that i didn't use correct spelling and punctuation for you next time i will make sure I use it sorry not as smart as you are.
I wasn't implying that you are not as smart as me. If you have kids though I would think you would want to set a good example by doing things properly. Especially if your child is in a non-accredited school that may or may not teach things the way an accredited institute does.:)

“What is truth?”

Since: Apr 09

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2012
Maybe some parents are more interested in 'education' rather than 'schooling.'

“What is truth?”

Since: Apr 09

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Education wrote:
Why would any parent send their child to a school that is not accredited?
My comment was in reply to this post.
from what i read

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2012
in the paper it said that this child was in this college for a year are two when you register for college don't they ask for a diploma if so then she would have to show it and they would not have let her in the college if it wasn't any good i have a friend that got a high school diploma over the phone by paying a hundred dollars if this school teaches every thing that a high school teaches then make it accredited school at least these kids are getting a diploma in stead of dropping out of school like most kids are doing
yeppers

Bardstown, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2012
Tabernathy wrote:
Maybe some parents are more interested in 'education' rather than 'schooling.'
I agree with this statement :-)
school

Bardstown, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2012
These type of schools are for kids who couldn't make it in the accredited schools for whatever reason. The christian schools starting out being for the kids who attended the church but not so much anymore. They have found that parents will pay for their kid to get a diploma. Thats all they are getting out of these schools. I know several kids who have attended these schools and they work through "Paces" or workbooks. When they finish their paces, they are done with school for that year. They get them done in a week or a month, thats it, well see you next year. If you want your child to further their education, you better send them somewhere else. If you know your child is lazy and not going to make anything of themselves, this is the school for you.
tbm

Bardstown, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2012
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>sorry that i didn't use correct spelling and punctuation for you next time i will make sure I use it sorry not as smart as you are.
Probably because you went to one of those Christian Schools. No wonder your daughter can not make it at a real school.
what a mess

Bardstown, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2012
I guess all public schools are accredited, right? It figures. The government and unions get their dirty hands in something and ruin it for everyone!
yeah

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2012
what a mess wrote:
I guess all public schools are accredited, right? It figures. The government and unions get their dirty hands in something and ruin it for everyone!
Exactly! That's how they get all that money. Well, plus our school taxes. Government has to stick its nose in everything.
from what i read

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2012
tbm wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because you went to one of those Christian Schools. No wonder your daughter can not make it at a real school.
for your ifo i went to public school and graduate from one to so keep your mouth shut about me we are not talking about who went to what school any way so why don't you stay off a topic that you don't have no ideal what you are talking about if you got something to say to me i will meet you out and say what i got to say to your face and not on here and i will bring my diploma with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Coomes 20 min anan 4
They got him now, houck is done 7 hr Mike 546
Every Time A Pitbull Dies.... 8 hr Toni 9
Juice Bar survey 11 hr Turbo 4
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... (Aug '14) 11 hr You know who 180
News Former Bardstown Police captain files lawsuit a... (Aug '16) 14 hr old timer 5
Treehugger & smh & all the others is 15 hr Think Dont Stink 10

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages