Scorpion

Bardstown, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2009
Has anyone ever taken a test called the TEAS test? Stands for(Test of Essential Academic Skills). Mainly used for Nursing entrance exams and other programs also im sure but I was just wondering if it is hard & whats the best way to study
concerned

Bardstown, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2009
I looked up this info and I found that it stood for ... Trademark Electronic Application System. What am I missing? Do you need to take this test in order to get into a school or something?
Scorpion

Bardstown, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2009
Yes the school im applying for requires it. I tried to google it but couldn't find out how hard the test is & what to study
U know

Bardstown, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2009
Scorpion wrote:
Yes the school im applying for requires it. I tried to google it but couldn't find out how hard the test is & what to study
I heard about that test & may have to take it depending on whether I make my mind up to go to this school that requires it. It you or anyone finds out any info please post it.
Lol

Dorchester, SC

#5 Nov 20, 2009
TEAS test information can be found at www.atitesting.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Chris (Dec '12) 3 hr Wow 7
Tanner Cheatham 6 hr Too1012 1
New Crystal Roger theory 6 hr treehugger 196
dangers of sleeping around (Jan '16) 9 hr Dave 14
liar jimmy borders (Nov '15) 18 hr truth 10
Rogers case: what facts are out there. Just the... 21 hr FACT 76
Rooster, Greg Osborne's wife,..... Sun Mike 2

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance