wtf

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Wtf is wrong with that crazy bitch? She has almost run me off the road TWICE. And the workers at cps say They get calls on her every other day, but there she is... Smokin crack in her hole while some old man sticks his dick in hers. All while logged onto Facebook trying to act 16! LMAO... It's called proactive bitch! Look into it!!!
looking too

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2011
wtf wrote:
Wtf is wrong with that crazy bitch? She has almost run me off the road TWICE. And the workers at cps say They get calls on her every other day, but there she is... Smokin crack in her hole while some old man sticks his dick in hers. All while logged onto Facebook trying to act 16! LMAO... It's called proactive bitch! Look into it!!!
She's on a lot oh unavailable guys nuts
wtf

Bardstown, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2011
looking too wrote:
<quoted text>She's on a lot oh unavailable guys nuts
hayull... No wonder shorty was loosing his everlovin mind! Ida gone into hiding too.. To bad his own baby momma ratted out his location to popo.smh... CLEARASIL BITCH!! Use it!!!
steph

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 1, 2011
Hey maybe Danielle & Mckenzee should get together? They'd b perfect for each other... He could give her all the pills he takes from snitches and she can give him the companionship he's been longing for since...well wait, is Mckenzee gay ?
truth

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2011
The truth is proactive and clearasil won't cure her face,those are not pimples thats the meth eating her face.
howardstown

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Heyull... That a shame ... Sorry to hear that. Does explain ALOT though.
windy

Louisville, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
has she changed since then?
wtf

Bardstown, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2013
isnt she that bitch knocked up by rj sympson. best he wishes he was paid cash for them drug instead of there goodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spa with happy endings... 24 min big d 2
when is the Nelson county schools prom? 54 min just wondering 1
bullying white wemen 5 hr Liz 9
Guys in Bardstown. 12 hr Need a horse 13
Facebook hatching, wiretapping 14 hr No one 1
Bank robberies 21 hr okaydookie 9
good roads to ride bikes? Fri Patty Whack 3
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE