does anyone kno ZACK TATE
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tracy taylorville ky

Bardstown, KY

#23 Jul 13, 2010
Zack is a gang want a be he anit shit his whole family run there mouths but they cant back it up his uncle terry thinks he so bad on that bike of his but hes just a big mouth PUS-Y.
Tracy taylorville ky

Bardstown, KY

#25 Jul 13, 2010
Zach is nothing but a gang one a be his who0le family run there mouths his uncle terry thinks hes so bad all of them do on the phone r computer but they shit inbreeds Terry thinks he so pretty riding his little bike but he needs to go to the dollar tree and buy a mirror hes just a big pus-y and zach sister and mom is just common street whores
DDM

Bardstown, KY

#26 Jul 14, 2010
kit wrote:
i heard he waz a punk and would back down from a fight everytime someone asked him
I dont know what zach ur talking about but its not zach tate if that person told you he backs down zach dont back down from nobody. he is a good kid but he will kick ass when needed
Tracy taylorville

Bardstown, KY

#28 Jul 16, 2010
thats right u saig hes just a kid and he wouldnt kick is own ass
ddm

Bardstown, KY

#29 Jul 16, 2010
Tracy taylorville wrote:
thats right u saig hes just a kid and he wouldnt kick is own ass
uhh tracy do you not now how to spell? i couldnt understand what the heck you just wrote. "he wouldnt kick his own ass" i dont get it. try again
Monica Tate

Bardstown, KY

#30 Jul 21, 2010
ha thats funny tracy..do you even know who the hell your talkin about...my uncle terry doesnt have or ever had a bike, so if you insist on running your mouth, get your people straight...oh and zack might get his ass kicked one day but hasnt yet, so keep talking!!!..and Bitc* i promise Monica Tate aint no "common street whore" i respect myself way to much to bring myself all the way down to your level..THANKS;)
in need of a job

Bardstown, KY

#31 Jul 21, 2010
Monica Tate wrote:
ha thats funny tracy..do you even know who the hell your talkin about...my uncle terry doesnt have or ever had a bike, so if you insist on running your mouth, get your people straight...oh and zack might get his ass kicked one day but hasnt yet, so keep talking!!!..and Bitc* i promise Monica Tate aint no "common street whore" i respect myself way to much to bring myself all the way down to your level..THANKS;)
heck yeah monica u tell them girl that tracy girl cant spell and she doesnt even know what the heck she is talking bout.
Springer Show

Mount Morris, MI

#32 Jul 21, 2010
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!........
Brittney

Danville, KY

#34 Jul 26, 2010
You know I don't normally post on these things, but when I see my family getting attacked we have a problem. I may not always see eye to eye with my family, but let me tell you one thing I will always be there for them. So, Tracy stop running your mouth about my Uncle, My Aunt, and my cousins. You want to run your mouth about somebody, go ahead run it on me. OH...wait, You don't know me. But go ahead give it a whirl. If you have this need to run your mouth about someone that you know nothing about go ahead, but leave my family alone. I mean after all you called Zack's whole family How did you put it pus-y! Seriously, that's the best you got. Maybe you need to do your homework a little better about their WHOLE family before running your mouth. Because you don't know their WHOLE family, and you just never know who may come out of the woodwork to call you out. Monica and Zack keep sticking up for yourselves, don't let stupid people like this get to you. They are not worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Asian Gardens close 36 min Animal physics 5
Does anyone know Shannon Kays? (Feb '09) 45 min Dick Penismen 34
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 58 min Trump supporter 540
Salem Hills Subdivision (Dec '08) 2 hr Pride 60
Name that bus driver fired for smoking Marijuana 8 hr Yogi 1
BJ's worst bar/restaurant around (Sep '09) Tue Good Food 277
[8]GD Designs Rochdale Reviews Mon johnjek 1

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance