FYI

Newburgh, IN

#84 Jan 10, 2012
Routine traffic stop leads to arrest of Bloomfield man on drug charges
Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2012, 2 p.m.– Bardstown Police have charged a Bloomfield man with trafficking in controlled substances after police found drugs on him during a routine traffic stop.
Brian Keith Boone, 37, was stopped Monday about 6 p.m. for a speeding violation by assistant police chief Major Ray Lewis when Lewis became suspicious of Boone’s actions and demeanor. Lewis requested a K-9 unit, which indicated positively for drugs in the vehicle.
Boone was seated in Lewis’ vehicle while a search warrant was obtained, and Lewis noted Boone shifting and moving around. When Boone was removed from the vehicle, he removed a cigarette lighter from his pocket and attempted to throw something from the pocket of his hoodie. Lewis found what appeared to be nine prescription pills and heroin wrapped in small packets.
The pills were identified as methadone, and the 32 wrapped packets contained heroin totaling 3.4 grams. The packets of heroin have a street value of $50 each.
Boone was arrested and charged with trafficking controlled substances, first-degree – heroin; possession of a controlled substance; tampering with physical evidence; and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was lodged in the Nelson County Jail
A Friend

Bardstown, KY

#85 Jan 11, 2012
Facts wrote:
Mind your own business. People hate snitches. I wish bad things to all snitches.
God bless
You remember than when someone doesn't snitch and your baby or baby daddy or grandchild is laying dead or dying in the street because someone was dealing and it went bad and innocent lives were lost. What do you wish now????
Your stupid

Flemingsburg, KY

#86 Jan 21, 2012
well now wrote:
<quoted text>who's the dunass? i live in a knew house, drive a decent car,get to lay in as late as i want two. u people our not so smart. seems to me your our just jealous. i might be a collage grautated. but i make more money than most of you ever will. Ha HA
It's "dumbass", not dunass. It's a "new" house, not knew house. It's "to" not two. It's "are" not our. It's "college" not collage. It's "graduate" not grautated. Last but not least, you could have all the money in the world but if you don't have a brain in your head, the money means nothing because you won't be able to manage it and eventually over time you'll be piss ass broke living in a box and picking chicken bones out of a trash can. Good luck spelling and sleeping!
the law

Bardstown, KY

#87 Jan 21, 2012
Dont need a snitch or CI. If your dealing or using, you have to get lucky every day of your life to not get busted. For me to bust you I have to get lucky only one day. You will get busted.

Bardstown, KY

#88 Jan 21, 2012
the law wrote:
Dont need a snitch or CI. If your dealing or using, you have to get lucky every day of your life to not get busted. For me to bust you I have to get lucky only one day. You will get busted.
hey jake. I just need to get lucky with my SW ' ur big pumkin once... Sweet dreams bitch.
justme

Flemingsburg, KY

#90 Jan 22, 2012
To: your stupid

It's "you're stupid" as in "you are".
But I agree with the rest
the law

Bardstown, KY

#91 Jan 22, 2012
[QUOTE who=".40"]<quoted text>
hey jake. I just need to get lucky with my SW ' ur big pumkin once... Sweet dreams bitch.[/QUOTE] Shot many cops in your time? Punk>
Smellin bacon

Flemingsburg, KY

#93 Jan 22, 2012
the law wrote:
Yea you need snitches and CI's, cause if you are really a pig, you need them to do your job, because your not actually gonna do any work to catch anyone, because you might get your shoes dirty.
the law

Bardstown, KY

#94 Jan 22, 2012
read the 1st post @ top of this page. Most of you guys will bust yourself.
Missy Burtan

Bardstown, KY

#95 Jan 22, 2012
you people need to myob
Curious

Bardstown, KY

#96 Jan 22, 2012
Missy Burtan wrote:
you people need to myob
DEALING DRUGS TO KIDS is my responsibility to STOP! This should be everyone's responsibility!!
Curious

Bardstown, KY

#97 Jan 22, 2012
Smellin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Yea you need snitches and CI's, cause if you are really a pig, you need them to do your job, because your not actually gonna do any work to catch anyone, because you might get your shoes dirty.
So you are telling me you are dealing??
Smellin bacon

Flemingsburg, KY

#98 Jan 22, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling me you are dealing??
Why would my post imply that I am dealing? but if I were , and if you are a pig, I wouldn't have to worry about you catching me, because that would require work; that of which pigs are not capable of.Because that would require getting out of your cruiser and actually earning your money, again of which pigs are not capable of.
Smellin bacon

Flemingsburg, KY

#99 Jan 22, 2012
See how I flipped it "porky"
jtheman

Bardstown, KY

#100 Jan 22, 2012
I wouldn't even worry bout it its not like they bothering yu unless they dealing it fha yur family or sumn
stitches for snitches

Bardstown, KY

#102 Jan 23, 2012
I hate rats. They are a lot worse than the people they turn in. Cops use them until they're no longer useful then they feed them to the wolves. Look at the indictments. They have the exact day listed so if people didn't know who ratted they would now. The cops around here are such super sleuths that they've accused me of being the same person twice(apparently she has warrants). The next time I'm not going to prove im not her,let them arrest me,then sue the fuck out of them.
thugs sell drugs

Herndon, VA

#103 Jan 23, 2012
stitches for snitches wrote:
I hate rats. They are a lot worse than the people they turn in. Cops use them until they're no longer useful then they feed them to the wolves. Look at the indictments. They have the exact day listed so if people didn't know who ratted they would now. The cops around here are such super sleuths that they've accused me of being the same person twice(apparently she has warrants). The next time I'm not going to prove im not her,let them arrest me,then sue the fuck out of them.
If you don't think someone dealing drugs has an affect on our entire community you are truly a dumbass!
nuts

Bardstown, KY

#104 Jan 24, 2012
thugs sell drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think someone dealing drugs has an affect on our entire community you are truly a dumbass!
If you think it does,you're a dumbass. If the guy down the street is selling drugs,it doesn't effect me. If someone doesn't want to do drugs nobody makes them. It is a personal choice. The only reason cops and the gov go after drugs so hard is because they aren't taxed and the gov wants all that fine,bail,and seized money. Drug dealers are the last true examples of free enterprise in the United States.
Joe Bob

Bardstown, KY

#105 Jan 24, 2012
nuts, your name simply describes your mental state.
recovering

United States

#106 Jan 24, 2012
Two yrs ago I had reconstructive knee surgery for the 2nd time. I was prescribed perk fives. My next door neighbor showed up with a opana and offered it to me for free 40 mg. I took it and the pain was gone instantly. For about five days he brought me one free. Then the sixth day he said my mom needs 75 bucks for it. I paid it bc I was hooked. The bitch had a plan and it worked. Before it was all over I went through around 80 k dollars in a year. My parents found out where I was getting them and called a cop told them everything they needed. Today they r still dealing. This has been the hardest thing I've ever done. Coming off of them was terrible. Sick everyday. Now I've been sober for about eight months and I want to help addicts of opiates. Ppl need to realize that drug dealers r killing ppl everyday. And they need to b held responsible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for 3 bedroom house for rent 1 hr Looking 1
Crystal rogers (Oct '15) 1 hr Tragedian_ne 437
150 quick stop 1 hr Think Dont Stink 21
Same Ole Song & Dance My Friend..... 4 hr I Spy 21
taking orders for jam cake (Nov '09) 8 hr Sheri 28
Unemployment 9 hr dang 5
Billy Montgomery 12 hr Cars 3
Hardin co. task force 23 hr Its me again 26

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web