hmmm

Murray, KY

#44 Dec 26, 2011
Missy Burtan wrote:
Listen up. I sale my pain pills for the money. I dont twist your arm to buy them. You people come to me. If your not buying them keep your mouth shut and leave.
And I damn near guarantee your doctor visits and medication are paid for be medicaid. And I bet you get food stamps, too. SMDH. This is what taxpayers are paying for: people who milk the government for all they can get, go to the dr and swear they are in pain so that we are paying for the visit and the medication and this jackass is selling her pills for money. Ain't that some sh*t. Grow up, get a job, get off your as*. If you're disabled, learn how to manage your money better so that your not using the government to get your nails done or pay your overly expensive cell phone bill every month. I'm a single mother of 3 kids and I bust my ass to provide for them, but when I need a little help for my electric bill one month, I can't near what I need. Why? Because people like you abuse the system for those of us who are trying to make an honest living.
lady point blank

Bardstown, KY

#45 Dec 26, 2011
get off it hmm. sorry for your loss, but as you even said, a junkie makes the choice to use, keep using, get addicted then not get help and continue to buy and use drugs. everyone knows not to mix opiates and benzos, if someone chooses too, that's on them. also, you have to take a LOT of pills to OD enough to kill you or even make you seriously sick. btw, there is no supply without demand jackass.
My 2 cents

United States

#46 Dec 27, 2011
lady point blank wrote:
get off it hmm. sorry for your loss, but as you even said, a junkie makes the choice to use, keep using, get addicted then not get help and continue to buy and use drugs. everyone knows not to mix opiates and benzos, if someone chooses too, that's on them. also, you have to take a LOT of pills to OD enough to kill you or even make you seriously sick. btw, there is no supply without demand jackass.
And there would be no demand without a supply-- neither party is innocent- the point is DRUGS ARE BAD, M'KAY? They damage communities. Whether is the seller who poses a danger by creating or sustaining addicts or being in a 'profession' where guns are no big deal or the buyer who will do anything to support their habit (except WORK). The dealers make money that they don't claim for tax purposes- and some also collect welfare so they're taking from the system while NOT contributing to it.

If you think drugs do not affect your community you are naive.
My 2 cents

United States

#47 Dec 27, 2011
lady point blank wrote:
Oh- and not to mention the kids addicts neglect and possibly abuse, the wrecks those impairs drivers cause, etc.. If you really think about in there are MANY ways drugs are a detriment to our communities.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Dec 27, 2011
I know so many drug dealers and so many drug users also I know of a lot of people who sell there pills.so what that has nothing to do with me.....people need to mine there own and u will b a lot happier person...
My 2 cents

United States

#49 Dec 27, 2011
yep wrote:
I know so many drug dealers and so many drug users also I know of a lot of people who sell there pills.so what that has nothing to do with me.....people need to mine there own and u will b a lot happier person...
Get an education instead of hanging out with dope heads and maybe your grammar wouldn't be so pathetic and you'd understand the affects of drugs on a community.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#50 Dec 27, 2011
Iam a nurse r u 4real went to school and I have a lot of friends.Mabie because I don't tell them what to do with there lives.I do not do drugs never have.God said not to judge And I don't.let them dealers and users do what they want.its not ur life..
My 2 cents

United States

#51 Dec 27, 2011
yep wrote:
Iam a nurse r u 4real went to school and I have a lot of friends.Mabie because I don't tell them what to do with there lives.I do not do drugs never have.God said not to judge And I don't.let them dealers and users do what they want.its not ur life..
YET IT AFFECTS ALL OF US. They've stolen from me, they run over my uncle while high on pills, my taxes pay for the welfare that supports their children.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Dec 27, 2011
I understand what u r saying but there as always been dealers and user there is nothing we can do about it..the cops no who they r so does r mayor so the best thing is to leave it along..
Nigha please

Bardstown, KY

#53 Dec 29, 2011
Well wrote:
It does no good to report them. It will only put your life in danger. Eventually they will slip up and get caught. Or they will sell each other bad drugs and die.
lol true doe
really

Chicago, IL

#54 Dec 30, 2011
yep wrote:
Please tell me you are not a nurse. You can't spell simple words. What hospital or facility hired you? I need to avoid them at all costs.
Your stupid

Flemingsburg, KY

#55 Jan 1, 2012
Missy Burtan wrote:
Listen up. I sale my pain pills for the money. I dont twist your arm to buy them. You people come to me. If your not buying them keep your mouth shut and leave.
That would be sell not sale, stupid. I see why you have to sell pills, you uneducated piece of shit!
Your stupid

Flemingsburg, KY

#56 Jan 1, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> Please tell me you are not a nurse. You can't spell simple words. What hospital or facility hired you? I need to avoid them at all costs.
She's a wanta be nurse, there is NO way she passed any nursing courses.
LMFAO

Pikeville, KY

#57 Jan 1, 2012
yep wrote:
L.O.L. Your NOT a R.N. so your NOT a nurse! You are a nurse helper.
tourist commissioner

Newburgh, IN

#58 Jan 1, 2012
we our a tourist town. we have no drugs or violence in our area. bring your credit cards and spend money on 3rd.st.
well now

Bardstown, KY

#59 Jan 3, 2012
Your stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a wanta be nurse, there is NO way she passed any nursing courses.
who's the dunass? i live in a knew house, drive a decent car,get to lay in as late as i want two. u people our not so smart. seems to me your our just jealous. i might be a collage grautated. but i make more money than most of you ever will. Ha HA
STUPID

Herndon, VA

#60 Jan 3, 2012
well now wrote:
<quoted text>who's the dunass? i live in a knew house, drive a decent car,get to lay in as late as i want two. u people our not so smart. seems to me your our just jealous. i might be a collage grautated. but i make more money than most of you ever will. Ha HA
dunas-- two-- our-- our-- collage-- grautated-- PATHETIC. If anyone were jealous if YOU, that would be REALLY PATHETIC! While you lay in bed I'm up making an honest living that I am proud of and can tell my kids about. Oh, and that they can spell correctly.
really

Naples, FL

#61 Jan 4, 2012
well now wrote:
<quoted text>who's the dunass? i live in a knew house, drive a decent car,get to lay in as late as i want two. u people our not so smart. seems to me your our just jealous. i might be a collage grautated. but i make more money than most of you ever will. Ha HA
sorry, there is no way in H.E.L.L.that you are a nurse. Maybe a nurses aid. You could never pass the exams required. Please if you are a nurse , tell us where you work.
ill get u on the grind

Bardstown, KY

#62 Jan 4, 2012
is it scotty sheckles or brother or his sister hell there kin to bill sheckles all crack dealers!!!!!!!!!!
whats up now

Bardstown, KY

#63 Jan 4, 2012
wait till i see a big wheeled car make a deal i get your A** all of UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Hood 1 hr His girlfriend 13
Coach Thomas 1 hr Concerned parent 13
Join and promote racism with the NAACP 16 hr NAACP member 5
Houck and Rogers 19 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 209
Justin Brown Woodlawn road 21 hr woodlawn 1
Amber Brasfield (Apr '13) 22 hr Karma 23
Nelson County Sheriff Race Mon Yogi 6

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance