First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2011
How should I report Drug activity anonymously in Bardstown, KY?

I have seen it for months, and the activity is just becoming more blatant every day. Kids in and out of the house at all hours of the day, and night. People in and out with backpacks on, walking down the street only to come back ten minutes later. Car fulls of people waiting outside, while one runs in and come out multiple times in a single day. In the middle of the night, people tapping on windows while the lights are off. The the lights come on, and the door opens only to see the visitors walk out minutes later and cut through the alley way when they leave.

It is very obvious what is going on. Cops have been there four times since they moved in last year, and they never seem to clear the place out. I feel like nothing is going to happen until something bad goes down.

What should I do?
answer

Newburgh, IN

#2 Oct 1, 2011
The police are there to take their cut
Facts

Bardstown, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Mind your own business. People hate snitches. I wish bad things to all snitches.

God bless
up late

Newburgh, IN

#4 Oct 2, 2011
move
Well

Newburgh, IN

#5 Oct 2, 2011
It does no good to report them. It will only put your life in danger. Eventually they will slip up and get caught. Or they will sell each other bad drugs and die.
snitch!

Tomball, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2011
Call the cops!! Start taking pics writing down plate numbers...

I don't know what to tell you or what I would do in that situation... but drug dealers make me sick and I would feel my home and family were likely in danger with them living next door.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#7 Oct 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="snitch!"]Call the cops!! Start taking pics writing down plate numbers...
I don't know what to tell you or what I would do in that situation... but drug dealers make me sick and I would feel my home and family were likely in danger with them living next door.[/QUOTE]

They make me sick too. But it is very dangerous to report them. They can find out who did it. And they will retaliate.
homebody

Bardstown, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2011
It don't do any good to report a drug dealer to the sheriff dept. in this county.I have reported a dealer who has already been caught twice.I have reported him and her to 4 different officers.They want to ride around and try to look cool and not do their jobs.All of them are a waste of taxpayers money.
pretty girl

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2011
theres nothing you can do...just protect you self
jjjjjj

Berea, KY

#12 Oct 5, 2011
The cops won't do anything. I know of multiple people who have been reported by multiple others and have never been apprehended until they did something too crazy to be reasonably ignored. Calling the cops is only putting your life in danger.
I Spy

Lebanon, KY

#13 Oct 5, 2011
jjjjjj wrote:
The cops won't do anything. I know of multiple people who have been reported by multiple others and have never been apprehended until they did something too crazy to be reasonably ignored. Calling the cops is only putting your life in danger.
You don't have to leave your name...So, how is it putting your life in danger? Call the Drug Task Force. They have an obligation to follow through with every report of drug dealing and suspicious activity.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#14 Oct 5, 2011
It is putting your life in danger by reporting them. Even if they think it was you that reported them they will run you off the road..or do any number of dangerous things. Much in this county is not as anonymous as it seems. The reason being that many of the families are all related and intertwined and the cops are related to the drug dealers.
Marcus

Bardstown, KY

#15 Oct 6, 2011
Quit being scared report them. And be prepared to defend yourself. Most of the ones I know P###ies and cowards. A real man makes an honest living and takes care of his family. Police won't care if you put one of these punks down. They will look the other way. One less scumbag they have to deal with. If you don't like your situation handle your business. You can't let fear make a bad living enviroment for your family.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#16 Oct 6, 2011
Kenny Gribbins is in prison for killing 2 of the scumbags..it is wrong to say that the police dont care..if they didnt care he wouldnt have been arrested or wounldnt be in prison. Go ahead report them..but dont be surprised if they retaliate.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#17 Oct 6, 2011
If you are at your wits end had report them GO to the police department lobby and report it. DONT call.

Since: Apr 09

Bardstown, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2011
i think everyone jusn needs to mind their own business and stay to themselves. hows it hurting you if they aint inh ur home doin it.... and if pay that much attention to ur neighbors maybe u should try more productive things to do with ur life...
I Spy

Lebanon, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Well wrote:
Kenny Gribbins is in prison for killing 2 of the scumbags..it is wrong to say that the police dont care..if they didnt care he wouldnt have been arrested or wounldnt be in prison. Go ahead report them..but dont be surprised if they retaliate.
They didn't care... and that's why Kenny had to take care of the problem himself. The arrest had nothing to do with anyone caring about the druggies, how much they were selling or whos child they were selling to; just that a murder (or two) had to be investigated.
KENNY FOR PRESIDENT!!
Well

Newburgh, IN

#20 Oct 6, 2011
I agree we need to have a Kenny Gribbins day!!! Too bad he couldnt get a few more before he turned himself in. They cared that he killed them, they didnt care to catch them and put the druggies in jail. Because then the county would have to pay for the cleanup.
Well

Newburgh, IN

#21 Oct 6, 2011
wondering321 wrote:
i think everyone jusn needs to mind their own business and stay to themselves. hows it hurting you if they aint inh ur home doin it.... and if pay that much attention to ur neighbors maybe u should try more productive things to do with ur life...
It is hurting my because I have to pay double for Sudafed and have to get it from a pharmacist. They had to ruin the way honest law abiding people can purchase over the counter medication. Scum bags.
me

United States

#22 Oct 6, 2011
wondering321 wrote:
How 'bout if the drug dealing scumbag pisses off a buyer who comes back with a gun for revenge-- but wait! He's stoned outta his gourd and gets the wrong house and kicks in YOUR door and shoots YOUR child by mistake. No biggie, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 17 min Guest 122
Why do married men look at naked women on the c... (Sep '11) 1 hr ash 169
Bardstown Police Department 3 hr Days of our Lives 25
Mr gattis 5 hr Knowing all 4
Tammy ramos 12 hr neighbor 4
Stevie newton needs help Thu Gary 14
Sandra Wilson Thu Lmao 19

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance