check it out

Bardstown, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2008
has anyone seen the christmas lights in creek chase subdivision. well its cool the lights dance to the radio station on 92.3 fm.its out on bloomfield rd. check it out!!!!!!!!!!
prettycool

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2008
yeah it's pretty cool but so are the ones in st. francis...The Ruley's. Santa stays out there each night from now til new years until 12am and they have 4 acres of lights. they invite you in their home to sign the guest book and check out the inside decor. Great people don't come across many like them anymore!
curious

Bardstown, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2008
prettycool wrote:
yeah it's pretty cool but so are the ones in st. francis...The Ruley's. Santa stays out there each night from now til new years until 12am and they have 4 acres of lights. they invite you in their home to sign the guest book and check out the inside decor. Great people don't come across many like them anymore!
are these the same Ruley's that just lost their son from huningston disease.
telling the truth

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2008
Where is the St.Francis house? I have been to the creek chase house. It is nice.
yea

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2008
stringtown rd i think we always go to missys and eat and then look at their lights...they are good no doubt but i went to see the ones on bloomfield rd last night, and that blew my socks off...never seen anything like it, pretty amazing!
check it out

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2008
yeah ive seen the ruley house out in st.francis it awesome too.my dad worked on the ruley farm.
Question

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2008
where is creek chase on bloomfield rd
kychristmasmouse

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Our house is at 128 Glenview Drive, Creek Chase S/D, Bardstown. Thanks for the compliments! 2012 Christmas will be our 6th year! We have added more songs each year and now have so many, we have a schedule for each night! Check out the information at our website www.myoldkentuckychristmas.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mammy's Closing ? 20 hr yoyo 19
Pie Doh Thu hopeful 10
questions that mite never be answer ? Thu ANGRY MAN my rap ... 1
Thieves and burglaries in nelson county Thu yoyo 8
"shots fired on flaget ave." Thu yoyo 54
instead of living the thugs life who's living b... Thu ANGRY MAN my rap ... 1
New Mexican restaurant (Oct '14) Apr 22 Mexican Restaurant 19
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE