First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 24, 2009
I've been living in Bardstown for a year and recently found out I'm pregnant. I was wanting to get some opinions on how well Flaget memorial cares for mothers while in the hospital. Especially c section patients. My old doctor in Bowling Green delivered my other 3 children and I kind of feel a little out of my comfort zone because I have to see a new doctor and deliver at a different hospital.
truth

Bardstown, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2009
my best advice is dont put your name on this site,congrats on the baby

Location hidden

#3 Apr 24, 2009
truth wrote:
my best advice is dont put your name on this site,congrats on the baby
I don't understand what my name has to do with anything....But Thanks.

“whatever”

Since: Mar 09

catlett,va

#4 Apr 24, 2009
Cassie Wilson Ramsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what my name has to do with anything....But Thanks.
about the name,some people on here are mean for no reason...they are also easily forgotten. There is a thread on here about dr. Keliefa (i think i spelt that wrong....sorry) Dr. K is good and he delivers in e-town. his office is on 245 by the new flaget hospital. he delivered my sixth child and took very good care of us. highrisk-he never left just in case something happened and when it did he handled everything with great care. good luck welcome to bardstown and congrats!!
kevin

Bardstown, KY

#5 Apr 25, 2009
lisatherabbit wrote:
<quoted text>about the name,some people on here are mean for no reason...they are also easily forgotten. There is a thread on here about dr. Keliefa (i think i spelt that wrong....sorry) Dr. K is good and he delivers in e-town. his office is on 245 by the new flaget hospital. he delivered my sixth child and took very good care of us. highrisk-he never left just in case something happened and when it did he handled everything with great care. good luck welcome to bardstown and congrats!!
six kids you are a rabbit!! carrots anyone!!!

“whatever”

Since: Mar 09

catlett,va

#6 Apr 25, 2009
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>six kids you are a rabbit!! carrots anyone!!!
actually my second oldest gave me the nickname rabbit because i like to eat raw veggies!! lol but i have done more than my fair share of reproduction! I`m doing my part to bring new blood lines to KY. Anything to help.LMAO
Mommy

Bardstown, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2009
Dr. DelaCruz is the best!!! He took care of me from start to finish. I was crazy when I was pregnant as far as renting a heartbeat monitor and things like that. I would call him freaking out that I could not find the baby's heartbeat or could not feel the baby moving. He always told me to come in and he would check me out. Nothing was ever wrong but he always made me feel like i was not crazy or just freaking out. He is the #1 OB doctor in Bardstown. You will not regret going to him. By the way, I was a c-section also. He does not deliver at Flaget, he delivers at Hardin Memorial. As far as the birthing center at Flaget, I know nothing to help you at. All mine have been born at HMH.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 25, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Dodge's office for 4 months, but I have only seen him once, and that was for the 1st ultra sound. I'm just worried about the c section procedure. I guess I'm like any other expecting mother and I'm worrying over nothing.
getAgrip

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 25, 2009
I have been going to Dr. Dodge's office for 4 months, but I have only seen him once, and that was for the 1st ultra sound. I'm just worried about the c section procedure. I guess I'm like any other expecting mother and I'm worrying over nothing.

I wouldn't go to Dodge. I have seen way to many people have complications with him. Ureters getting clipped, internal bleeding and ect.
Fatherto8mth old

Bardstown, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2009
I would highly recommend Kahleifeh. He was very good, and would a;so reconmebd Hardin, oe any Louisville hospital for deliverr.especially c0section. There are quite a few ob
s that wwon'y even deliver at flaget
willow

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2009
go to etown,,you will be in better hands
Fatherto8mth old

Bardstown, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2009
sorry abouot typos in last post but was tping in the dark and couldn't see keyboard.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 26, 2009
I would almost rather drive all the way back to Bowling Green to have the baby. I mean basicly I am putting my life and the babies life into the hands of someone I don't know and that makes me very uncomfortable. Especially considering the fact that I have a classic c section cut. I am cut from my pubic bone up to my belly botton. I have heard that a cut like this actually bleeds more. Which is really damn scary.
Thanks to everyone that has responded to this topic, it means alot to me as a mother.
And to all the people that have made typos.....
It doesn't matter, I look over those things. I know what you meant.
dr k

Bardstown, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2009
dr. Kahleifeh is a great ob to go to. about having a child at flaget....umm....well dr. Kahleifeh, who is currently my ob refuses to deliver there. he does not like the practices of the labor and delivery ward or the nurses. so he delivers at hardin memorial in etown. i would definently recommend him. he is very caring and makes you feel very comfortable.
baby

Bardstown, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2009
Do Not go to Flaget. People die too easy.
mlb

Bardstown, KY

#16 Apr 26, 2009
baby wrote:
lmao
yeah

Bardstown, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2009
Dr. Kahleifeh is awesome I don't think I would want any other doctor next time around.
grammar patrol

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2009
baby wrote:
That's easily, brainiac.
LoL

Bardstown, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2009
grammar patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easily, brainiac.
WoW!! Another idiot who can use google!
momtot

Gilman, WI

#20 Apr 27, 2009
I would never bad mouth a Dr on topix, because it is not my style. My suggestion too you, is do a search of all the obgyn in Nelson Co. You may find an ob that will address your concerns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u can people lies but i wont them destroyed 1 hr ANGRY MAN 1
Dominions tattoo shop 6 hr Andrew 1
Mail delivery 8 hr working man 24
nuisance bulk items pickup 11 hr Fred Newton 1
a unsolved mystery it could work for the show r... 12 hr conky 11
Hot young dads 21 hr DILF_search 1
Pie Doh 21 hr Sydney 7
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web