First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Bardstown, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Does anyone know Sherry Nalley? I am not sure if that is her name anymore. That was her name last time I talked to her. She went to Nelson County. I am looking for her. I have not talked to her in a long time and am an old high school friend.
lets see

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jul 25, 2010
how old is she? i know a sherry nalley but went to bardstown
old

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2010
old as dirt!
curious

Bardstown, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Im 32 so she should be around my age.
yea

Bardstown, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2010
i no her who is this
i know her

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2010
she is one of the biggest wh**es that there ever was. I bet she dont even know who her babys daddy is cause she is all about sleeping around. she needs to learn how to get a life and grow up.
This is Sherry

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2011
curious wrote:
Does anyone know Sherry Nalley? I am not sure if that is her name anymore. That was her name last time I talked to her. She went to Nelson County. I am looking for her. I have not talked to her in a long time and am an old high school friend.
Hello, who ever you are! I am Sherry Nalley, well was, I am now Sherry Moore. Who are you? Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply to this thread, but I just found it while I was sitting up a new facebook page. if your still there, I am here!!!
This is Sherry

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2011
curious wrote:
Im 32 so she should be around my age.
This is Sherry Nalley, now Sherry Moore. I think that I am the Sherry Nalley that you are looking for. I am 32 and will be 33 in May, I went to Nelson County HIgh, and Bardstown for middle school.
This is Sherry

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2011
i know her wrote:
she is one of the biggest wh**es that there ever was. I bet she dont even know who her babys daddy is cause she is all about sleeping around. she needs to learn how to get a life and grow up.
Hello "Mr or Ms. i know her" clearly you don't know me, because I know full well who my "babies daddy" is, and I am married to him, and have been for 5 years. And to answer your quote, no I am not all about sleeping around. I grew up and got a life a long time ago honey. I found God, and he has blessed me with a wonderful life and a wonderful family. And i will have you know that I own a very successful business, and are doing well for myself. Thank You.....
This is Sherry

United States

#13 Mar 24, 2011
I have been racking my brain trying to think of who you might be? Now you have me curious!! Wish I knew who you were!!
FYI

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2011
SHERRY YOU MUST BE REALY HARD UP TO POST ON topixs 4 differt times for a long lost freind. what yuo still causing drama like u did in high school . u was a trouble maker then .and a bullyand a lair and a theif .i guess that pretty muchy somes it up .
FYI

United States

#15 Mar 26, 2011
i hope u had a shitty life because u wasn`t that nice always startin drama.i hope u had a vist from karma
This is Sherry

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2011
FYI wrote:
SHERRY YOU MUST BE REALY HARD UP TO POST ON topixs 4 differt times for a long lost freind. what yuo still causing drama like u did in high school . u was a trouble maker then .and a bullyand a lair and a theif .i guess that pretty muchy somes it up .
You too scared to tell me who you are!!!!!!!! Clearly you did not pay attention in english class because you really need to learn to spell!!!!!! I dont get where you say I was and trouble maker, theif "liar". And who did I ever bully!!!!!! And hint to you,,,,,,,,,, if you were not the one to post looking for me, what the hell do you care!!!!!!! Another hint,,,,,,, that was, oh, 15 years ago.. So why dont you suck it up and post your name, pink panty!!!!!!!!! And that pretty "much" "sums" it up,, stupid!!!!
This is Sherry

United States

#17 Mar 26, 2011
FYI wrote:
i hope u had a shitty life because u wasn`t that nice always startin drama.i hope u had a vist from karma
NO, actually, I had a pretty good life, and even better one now!!! As a matter of fact, Karma has been good to me, I love my life, yours must suck though, seeing that you have all that time to think up these crappy, misspelled words thread. I tell you what, I will pray for you o.k!! I think that you need it!!
would love to know

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2011
OMG
ANN

United States

#19 Mar 31, 2011
WER U WORK AT CHICK
This is Sherry

United States

#20 Mar 31, 2011
ANN wrote:
WER U WORK AT CHICK
And who the hell might you be???? Some other stupid a**hole that hates me!!! I do not remember being this horrible person that everyone on here seems to think that I was. So unless you are someone that really cares, don't waste my time!!!!
OMG

United States

#21 Apr 2, 2011
Does anyone know a sherry lopez? im trying to find her to ask her a question?
i meba

Bardstown, KY

#22 Apr 3, 2011
sherry did you work at golden corral? u were sexy
This is Sherry

United States

#23 Apr 3, 2011
i meba wrote:
sherry did you work at golden corral? u were sexy
Yep that was me, Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so sad 45 min I am BB 4
cody horn 2 hr Lana 9
BabyMomma#4 3 hr OlFriend 41
Clark Spalding BUSTED 9 hr Dang 6
Scot miller 16 hr Iso 1
Clark Spaulding Meth Arrest 18 hr Ashats 2
does anybody know if kp kevin price was arrested? 19 hr Kjw 2

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages