First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Little Miss

Bardstown, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2008
There is a warrant out for Timmy Hamilton for not paying child support. He is over $6,000 behind and doesn't want his kids to have a good life. I am determined to get him to be a man, maybe one day he will grow up and want to see his kids. I am willing to offer a reward to anyone that wants to report him to the police, once I get word he is in jail, I will send you the money. Anyone want a little extra cash?
LOL

Clarksville, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2008
this one wins the award for the dumbest thread yet!!=LOL@"Anyone want a little extra cash"?
FiveO

Bardstown, KY

#3 Dec 2, 2008
Very good idea! Put his sorry ass out there like that. He should have to live up to his responsibilities like the rest of us
Little Miss

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2008
Guess you don't have kids, if you did you would be a little smarter.
Trust me

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2008
Little Miss wrote:
There is a warrant out for Timmy Hamilton for not paying child support. He is over $6,000 behind and doesn't want his kids to have a good life. I am determined to get him to be a man, maybe one day he will grow up and want to see his kids. I am willing to offer a reward to anyone that wants to report him to the police, once I get word he is in jail, I will send you the money. Anyone want a little extra cash?
Girl, trust me I feel your pain. My daughters dad is behind close to 40,000.00. believe me when i say, you can't make him grow up, and you can't make him be a good dad. I hope you can make him pay up though, because he owes that to you and his children. Good luck!
Little Miss

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2008
Thank you. I wish there were people in this town that actually had a backbone. The last comment I wrote was directed toward LOL. If anyone that needs to know, Timmy is about 6'1", weights around 230 lbs, has blond hair and red beard. His mother is Gayle Hamilton and he has a sister named April.
hey

Bardstown, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2008
what kind of vehicle does he drive? I think I know him.
Little Miss

Bardstown, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2008
Last time I saw him he was driving a red truck, but it may not be his. He lives with his girlfriend Rachael, probably drives her car around. She is about 5'6", 175lbs, a little heavy set, and has long dark hair and pretty face. His mom works at Hardees.
hey

Bardstown, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Yeah, I know him I see him over near the marathon store on bloomfield rd across the street from that music store.
cracking me up

Bardstown, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2008
......5'6", 175 lbs., a little heavy set..........UH, YA THINK!?!?!?!
happy

Bardstown, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2008
Little Miss wrote:
Last time I saw him he was driving a red truck, but it may not be his. He lives with his girlfriend Rachael, probably drives her car around. She is about 5'6", 175lbs, a little heavy set, and has long dark hair and pretty face. His mom works at Hardees.
I know him I can find out anything you want to know about him
Little Miss

Bardstown, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2008
If you read before, he has a warrant for child support. I am willing to give a reward to anyone that wants to blow the wistle on him. What ever info you want to give me will be good, I want to know everything. Where he works, lives, etc.
sad

Bardstown, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2008
Little Miss wrote:
If you read before, he has a warrant for child support. I am willing to give a reward to anyone that wants to blow the wistle on him. What ever info you want to give me will be good, I want to know everything. Where he works, lives, etc.
his mom lives at 120 #1 scotch ct. Timmy lives 120 #5 scotch ct.
wondering

Eddyville, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2008
Wasn't he the one that got into all that trouble with Petey maddox and Travis Cundiff and was in jail for a while ??
whodat

Bardstown, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2008
is this the timmy hamilton that married that crazy bitch stephanie?
chic

Bardstown, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2008
yep yep thats him thought he was bad a$$ hanging with them
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2008
wondering wrote:
Wasn't he the one that got into all that trouble with Petey maddox and Travis Cundiff and was in jail for a while ??
Didn't Petey just go back?
Lavonda

Fairborn, OH

#18 Dec 3, 2008
What is going on with Petey? Who he messin with nowdays. I hear he fools with white girls now.
jailbird

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2008
Lavonda wrote:
What is going on with Petey? Who he messin with nowdays. I hear he fools with white girls now.
He is back in jail..will be there for a while. And he has a 5 or 6 year old daughter by a white girl, so this is not something new.
Lavonda

Fairborn, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2008
what he in the clink for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drowning at Rolling Fork 1 hr anonymous 6
American greetings (Sep '14) 2 hr 123abc 15
Shaniqua McNabb 6 hr Big Facts 8
Kayla Crump 9 hr Citizen 5
Houck and Rogers (Sep '17) 11 hr Smh 1,033
Cyndi Goode Newton Sat Smoothe 26
would you? Sat Osha 5

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages