stop the drug dealers here in bardstown

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
facts

Memphis, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
start weeding them out behind 84,DQ,Busy B, coxs creek, new hope new haven and all the local factories in bardstown. Help the children here that have to go into homes with drug users, abusers and dealers. Lock them up and get them off the streets around our children.
what

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2010
How? It is not like law enforcement will take this seriously. There have already been posts on here about the drug dealers in this area but they are still running free. What makes you think this one is going to work?
I am not trying to sound rude or anything but good luck to you.
wondering

Bardstown, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2010
I agree,I reported a dealer living next door to me to the hardin county drug task force and was told they don't want the little people just the big dealers.(I reckon it makes them look better)I always thought you needed to catch some of the small dealers to get the big ones.
Interesting

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Not many responses to this thread. Which tells me that 1.it's not of concern to that many people or
2. there are a lot drug users and they don't want their supplier busted or 3. most people think drug use is acceptable, even if they do not use them themselves.
i know

New Albany, IN

#5 Dec 9, 2010
facts wrote:
start weeding them out behind 84,DQ,Busy B, coxs creek, new hope new haven and all the local factories in bardstown. Help the children here that have to go into homes with drug users, abusers and dealers. Lock them up and get them off the streets around our children.
They need to start on Cypress Street!
Meh

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Meh, they are not bothering me. Let em run free I say.
babyboo

Bardstown, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2010
let me start by saying i use to be a dealer and user i had to learn a very hard lesson i lost everything im not proud of what i did but i use it today to help teens and anyoe else that i can.It doesnt make you a bad person it just means that you have used poor judgement.It took alot for me to stop.I was not just addicted to the drug but the money as well.Today i am satisfied with the struggles of an honest life and know that if i cam help someone i have given back so much just by that alone.Family and friends children love and God had to help me make it to where i am toay.
ill tell yah

Bardstown, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2010
JUAN HOLGUIN..
way to go

AOL

#9 Dec 10, 2010
babyboo wrote:
let me start by saying i use to be a dealer and user i had to learn a very hard lesson i lost everything im not proud of what i did but i use it today to help teens and anyoe else that i can.It doesnt make you a bad person it just means that you have used poor judgement.It took alot for me to stop.I was not just addicted to the drug but the money as well.Today i am satisfied with the struggles of an honest life and know that if i cam help someone i have given back so much just by that alone.Family and friends children love and God had to help me make it to where i am toay.
I like that phrase "satisfied with the struggles of an honest life." Glad you got it together!!!
I hate drugs

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Mar 22, 2011
facts wrote:
start weeding them out behind 84,DQ,Busy B, coxs creek, new hope new haven and all the local factories in bardstown. Help the children here that have to go into homes with drug users, abusers and dealers. Lock them up and get them off the streets around our children.
You have to start at the top of the Drug dealers list if you want to weed them out. Go after the big one's and that will put a dent in them. The feds took down one of the big drug dealer (Louis Rogers)now they have to go after the others. Get their ass's off our street. Start with the crack heads...they will snitch everytime.
rosey

Bardstown, KY

#12 Mar 22, 2011
I hate drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to start at the top of the Drug dealers list if you want to weed them out. Go after the big one's and that will put a dent in them. The feds took down one of the big drug dealer (Louis Rogers)now they have to go after the others. Get their ass's off our street. Start with the crack heads...they will snitch everytime.
Yes, you need to start at the top. That means that the ones at the top think they are untouchable. They are the ones you would never suspect. You know, the ones that live in the big expensive house on the hill. Once we can stop them; we may get somewhere.
But that will never happen. They control everything in town; the local gov., police and even some are connected statewide. The business is too big and has too many benefits to those on the hill. Power and control rule over the little guy in the sub burbs. Makes ya wish we had an "Ace" up our sleeve don't it?
Jacob

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 22, 2011
I read in just about every issue of that rag newspaper they call the Standard about arrests being made on drug dealers all the time. I think the real problem is there are way too many drug dealers and not enough cops.

Just my two cents worth!
I hate drugs

Palo Alto, CA

#14 Mar 22, 2011
Jacob wrote:
I read in just about every issue of that rag newspaper they call the Standard about arrests being made on drug dealers all the time. I think the real problem is there are way too many drug dealers and not enough cops.
Just my two cents worth!
You are reading about the small time dealers and they get their stuff from the top. You have dealers who are big enough that they don't touch nothing, it's the people under them who end up getting caught. You can tell who they are cause they are just dumb. They ride around in fancy cars, flashing and nice homes, not a job the first. Their time will come because they end up getting to big for their own good.
Jake

Bardstown, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2011
When a "farmer" can live in a fancy home and drive nice trucks and cars, and go on vacations anytime of the year, they have to be dealing in drugs, work for the government or BOTH!!!
punkazz

Bardstown, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2011
greg miri
ummmm

United States

#17 Mar 23, 2011
Some of us are very concerned and do not find drugs acceptable, but feel powerless to stop it. I live behind DQ and I'm sure many, many drugs are sold- but I don't know who is doing it or where- as I work 60 hrs a week and don't do drugs!
clue

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2011
if you stop buying there won't be any dealers.
live

Bardstown, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2011
Jake wrote:
When a "farmer" can live in a fancy home and drive nice trucks and cars, and go on vacations anytime of the year, they have to be dealing in drugs, work for the government or BOTH!!!
Does this so called farmer live in Wellington?
Wake up people

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2011
There are dealers everywhere!! From Jason riney in raywick to culvertown!!!
hey

Flemingsburg, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Jake wrote:
When a "farmer" can live in a fancy home and drive nice trucks and cars, and go on vacations anytime of the year, they have to be dealing in drugs, work for the government or BOTH!!!


so some 1 who owns a farm cant have nothing nice they work their ass off reason the law dont do anything about it is cause its paying alot of shit why they wanna bust themselves hell they let it get brought in or bring in themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bardstown cable internet down? 3 hr Mere-D 12
tip your drivers on pizza orders. 10 hr Truth spoken 2
I need a hairstylist 11 hr FYI 2
McGowan 19 hr The Truth Be Told 4
Best Areas of Bardstown In Which To Live 21 hr Ed Sneed 1
Best Veterinarian in Bardstown (Feb '12) 21 hr faulk87 23
walmart open Thu curious 1
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season