Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
wtf

Richmond, KY

#23642 Sep 18, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Poor little stevie, the nursery and mommy are such "tough words", little guy ..... LMAOROTFu~! I'm "almost" embarrassed... to laugh at you !!!!
Lmfao

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23643 Sep 19, 2012
A liberal Democrat decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the liberal Democrat begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves, as her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her battered head leaves a bloody trail, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when Stan, the Walmart Manager, heroically runs out and pulls the horse's plug!

****Stan is, obviously, a Republican, but I'll bet you thinking folks knew that, didn't you?****
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#23644 Sep 19, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A liberal Democrat decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady rhythmic pace, but the liberal Democrat begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway.
The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, she leaps away from the horse to try and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves, as her head is struck against the ground again and again. As her battered head leaves a bloody trail, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when Stan, the Walmart Manager, heroically runs out and pulls the horse's plug!
****Stan is, obviously, a Republican, but I'll bet you thinking folks knew that, didn't you?****
You are obviously are an idiot.
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23645 Sep 19, 2012
Hey, he's "working" his way UP to idiot....Don't fill it's empty head !!! LMAOROTFu~!
woman looses control

Florence, KY

#23646 Sep 19, 2012
rep. or dem. they all do the same thing. being pres. is no cherry job!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23647 Sep 19, 2012
woman looses control wrote:
While it is not the job to avoid being in the public eye and all will fuss whatever is done,it is a job that should require certain previous abilities ,such as business,military leadership,background as business and leadership.Obama has none of these.He is smart,has an ideology totally contrary to capitalism and following the Constitution,wants large goverment totally involved in our lives,and all power possible.He is all for having the populace on the dole in some fashion to make them want more from the handouts and voting to keep the handouts coming.It is not wrong to take handouts when in need,handicapped,ill,etc.but constant taking causes one to want more,when the perfectly able stay on it.While jobs will come as this is the American way,most of us struggle to make more,get a good life,retire with what we have made,and want to pass on to our children all that is left.Obama has implied he wants to spread what ever the "wealth"there is.This is contrary also to our way of life.This administration has chosen power,do it their way regardless of our laws.He avoids the Constitution if it gets in his way and avoids Congress if they do not do as he wishes,just decries what ever!

Better give some one else a chance to see what theu can do!Vote Ryan and Romney!!!Would~nt Mr.West be good,from Florida?
wondering

Columbia, KY

#23648 Sep 19, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
While it is not the job to avoid being in the public eye and all will fuss whatever is done,it is a job that should require certain previous abilities ,such as business,military leadership,background hias business and leadership.Obama has none of these.He is smart,has an ideology totally contrary to capitalism and following the Constitution,wants large goverment totally involved in our lives,and all power possible.He is all for having the populace on the dole in some fashion to make them want more from the handouts and voting to keep the handouts coming.It is not wrong to take handouts when in need,handicapped,ill,etc.but constant taking causes one to want more,when the perfectly able stay on it.While jobs will come as this is the American way,most of us struggle to make more,get a good life,retire with what we have made,and want to pass on to our children all that is left.Obama has implied he wants to spread what ever the "wealth"there is.This is contrary also to our way of life.This administration has chosen power,do it their way regardless of our laws.He avoids the Constitution if it gets in his way and avoids Congress if they do not do as he wishes,just decries what ever!
Better give some one else a chance to see what theu can do!Vote Ryan and Romney!!!Would~nt Mr.West be good,from Florida?
So , again, how has Obama went against the constitution? How is government controlling your life? What has he done "contrary to capitalism"? And if you answer me nothing else..........please tell me where you want to take this country back too? If asked you that a few times because you mention "taking the country back to where it's been". I really wanna know when you're talking about.
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#23649 Sep 19, 2012
woman looses control wrote:
You have obviously hidden your head under the sand!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#23650 Sep 19, 2012
right wrote:
Is this still being talked about after all this time? Damn fools. There are other forums on here. This one is wore out its welcome about a year ago. Come on!!!!!!!!!!
The topic has completely changed, but the thread has not.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#23651 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You have obviously hidden your head under the sand!!!!!!
You obviously have your head up your fat butt.

Houston, TX

#23652 Sep 20, 2012
****O.K., O.K., I know that this one doesn't have the razor-sharp clarity, and trap-door wit, like the usual Big Stevie offering, but I'm in a hurry, this morning. I'll make it up tomorrow. Thank you, and that is all.****

Six-year-old Angie and her four-year-old brother Joel were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang, and talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church."

"Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked.

Angie pointed to the back of the church and said, "See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

Houston, TX

#23653 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously are an idiot.
Well, that statement proves, without a doubt, that you don't know shit from apple butter, my little friend! Educate yourself, and someday you MIGHT be worthy of approaching Big Stevie. You'll have to do it on your knees, however, just as all the lesser creatures do. A bit of grovelling and begging MIGHT help, but that's up in the air, at this time, and will be addressed when the need arises. For now, however, you may go!
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23654 Sep 20, 2012
Happy to report, another little stevie steaming pile....
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#23655 Sep 20, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that statement proves, without a doubt, that you don't know shit from apple butter, my little friend! Educate yourself, and someday you MIGHT be worthy of approaching Big Stevie. You'll have to do it on your knees, however, just as all the lesser creatures do. A bit of grovelling and begging MIGHT help, but that's up in the air, at this time, and will be addressed when the need arises. For now, however, you may go!
How was our date Turd Stewie?
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#23656 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are obviously are an idiot.
I knew this would be a tough one for you. We are no longer discussing the "Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters". I realize this is difficult for you to understand.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#23657 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew this would be a tough one for you. We are no longer discussing the "Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters". I realize this is difficult for you to understand.
I think your head got mashed.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#23659 Sep 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I think your head got mashed.
Actually you show all the signs of instability.
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#23660 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stabilized your ignorance, at a very high level unfortunately.

lmao
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23661 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, a nut case on the internet playing Dr, isn't a source AT ALL !!!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#23662 Sep 20, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, a nut case on the internet playing Dr, isn't a source AT ALL !!!
ACTUALLY, I did not indicate I was a doctor. ACTUALLY, I made a statement that wtf "shows" the signs. This is completely based on his comments in numerous posts. His negative comments and name calling indicate, in my humble opinion, he may have stability issues.

Trust me. My one little sentence is nothing compared to the comments he makes on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min hollerrat 7,188
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min brad 155,438
Dean Watts hiring family and friends 58 min audit time 4
Roxanne jones (May '13) 3 hr darth vadar 2
NCHS Classmates Gone But Not Forgotten::: (Nov '08) 7 hr Lvillegirl 509
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... 7 hr FYI 54
plum run road 9 hr PIN IT 1

Bardstown Jobs

Bardstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bardstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bardstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]