Hal

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2010
I sorta know her, she seems really nice... but i have heard she is a slut. i just want to know if she is and who all she has done. what do u think of her
new haven joe

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2010
get to know her yourself and make up your mind for your self. don't depend on jerks her to tell you anthy thing about her
True

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2010
She's not a slut. she's a virgin actually.
dat gurl

Louisville, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2010
nahhh she mi gurrh she aint no slut! N ya she iz ah virgin !
Uknown

Bardstown, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Lindsay Elder is far far from a slut. She's a great girl! And very genuine and respects herself. Get to know her before you make assumptions!!!
ABC

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2010
here's an idea...you want to know how this girl is, why don't you get to know her yourself?
Sometimes I feel people come on here themselves just to see what people may say.
Grow up, talk to the person you're interested in, and stop asking on here.
balllaaaaa

Whitewright, TX

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I love lindsay! She's a great girl! Don't judge people by what you hear judge by what you know! Ily lindsay
88Stalls

Bardstown, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2011
She isn't a slut. She is my best friend. Nice girl. Get a life whoever starts all this shit.

I love you.
Lindsay e

Bardstown, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2011
A word of advice to you " Hal" don't post stuff on a website for everyone to see especially when it is very false and when my family and friends parents can seeee! Thats embarrassing I love you too 88stalls n balla whoever u are lol.:)
Unknown

Bardstown, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2011
Hey lets talk about Bethlehem girls some more!! i mean come on get a freaking life guys! Lindsay is a great girl, and so are some of the girls on that other list of bethlehem hos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dee Downs is the worst landlord EVER (Jul '09) 17 hr sad 33
Where Is Crystal Rogers? 19 hr Andy 2
Rat 19 hr PIinvestigatorknows 3
clowns 21 hr Ben 3
Colored folks in da road 23 hr Exit left 5
Apartments in Bardstown? (Jun '11) Fri HAN 12
Allan Hill? Thu CuriousCat71 3

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance