Who is messing with who at flowers ba...
2 cents

Bardstown, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2012
Domina Mastema wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever considered minding your own business? No? Didn't think so.
How about YOU mind YOUR own business, or are you one of those people who don't practice what they preach. You don't know the situation so keep out of it.
Stop The Madness

Bardstown, KY

#23 Aug 23, 2012
DUMB!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 23, 2012
2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
How about YOU mind YOUR own business, or are you one of those people who don't practice what they preach. You don't know the situation so keep out of it.
My commenting on what an classless a-hole you are for making ridiculous accusations and passing judgement, clearly born of jealousy, on a public forum in not the same as you concerning yourself with the details of someone else's private life and bashing them on the internet.
Get it? No, of course you don't. I suggest you log out and ponder on it or ask your mommy to explain.
2 cents

Bardstown, KY

#25 Aug 23, 2012
Domina Mastema wrote:
<quoted text>
My commenting on what an classless a-hole you are for making ridiculous accusations and passing judgement, clearly born of jealousy, on a public forum in not the same as you concerning yourself with the details of someone else's private life and bashing them on the internet.
Get it? No, of course you don't. I suggest you log out and ponder on it or ask your mommy to explain.
You get off on bashing people? My point is you if you don't work at Flowers like we do, stay the f**k out of OUR BUSINESS.
Agree

Bardstown, KY

#26 Aug 23, 2012
2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You get off on bashing people? My point is you if you don't work at Flowers like we do, stay the f**k out of OUR BUSINESS.
Totally agree. DM is a nut job.
Chris Gabbert

Bardstown, KY

#27 Aug 24, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're one of the five banging Chris here...ya best get tested cause he's been banging Rhea Cecil as well and she's got the shit Ajax won't take off!
for ur info i havent seen that girl in over a yr n half ... but wont u post ur name next time u chicken shit mother f#cker . then talk shit to me. if not shut the f up .
co worker

Beattyville, KY

#28 Aug 24, 2012
gIRL wrote:
b.r. you better tell her or i will
tell us who is b.r.
FYI

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Aug 24, 2012
Chris Gabbert wrote:
<quoted text> for ur info i havent seen that girl in over a yr n half ... but wont u post ur name next time u chicken shit mother f#cker . then talk shit to me. if not shut the f up .
Don't matter how long it's been and no it hasn't been that long. According to her she spent a week with you before she got pregnant. And FYI I wasn't speaking shit TO you I was warning the people you say you are sleeping with. And there is no reason to be cussing at me unless you know I'm right. I was married to a man like that...when he got caught he wanted to pop his mouth...guilty conscience much?
tatmom

United States

#30 Aug 24, 2012
to seriously maybe u should have looked into what that guy was saying bc I work up there an know for a fact if ur man is who I thank he is has been with a few girls from up there. an from what I heard it was 4-1 so yea he done the right thing. an as far as his bitch keeping her legs closed maybe she does for all u know maybe he just jumped to conclusion bc hes cheated on her did u ever thank of that
Chris Gabbert

Bardstown, KY

#31 Aug 25, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't matter how long it's been and no it hasn't been that long. According to her she spent a week with you before she got pregnant. And FYI I wasn't speaking shit TO you I was warning the people you say you are sleeping with. And there is no reason to be cussing at me unless you know I'm right. I was married to a man like that...when he got caught he wanted to pop his mouth...guilty conscience much?
for one i was single and dont have to cheat, for two it has been a long time since i saw her and i done been tested so yes im a clean person.... i could mess with who i wanted cause i was single when i messed with them girls . now im in a happy relationship and wouldnt change that. as far as ur husband cheating on you well sorry to hear that cause i hate a cheater as well. u mentioned guilty conscience well i dont ever have them cause im an honest person. hope to clear that up with you .
very curious

Richmond Hill, NY

#32 Aug 25, 2012
Who is rydale jenkins messin with up there??

Location hidden

#33 Aug 25, 2012
2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't get off on bashing people. I will call an a-hole and a-hole though. Just because you work with people doesn't mean their personal lives are any of YOUR business.

Location hidden

#34 Aug 25, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. DM is a nut job.
Lol If you would grow up and get a little class, perhaps learn to mind your own business and quit slamming people by name perhaps I'd stop slapping you around when you do it.Until then....
seriously

Coxs Creek, KY

#35 Aug 26, 2012
tatmom wrote:
to seriously maybe u should have looked into what that guy was saying bc I work up there an know for a fact if ur man is who I thank he is has been with a few girls from up there. an from what I heard it was 4-1 so yea he done the right thing. an as far as his bitch keeping her legs closed maybe she does for all u know maybe he just jumped to conclusion bc hes cheated on her did u ever thank of that
Its kind of funny that my boyfriend was supposedly cheating on me but yet every date that was named off, he was with me, except for one day while I was out of state and that night he was at his mother's house. And it wasn't 4 on 1 get your sh!t straight. I'm not worried about what my boyfriend does because I do this new thing called TRUSTING the person I'm with. It's amazing you guys should try it sometime.
of course

United States

#36 Aug 26, 2012
What people really need to worry about is doing their job. All these lazy idiots up there are about to get caned
2 cents

Bardstown, KY

#37 Aug 27, 2012
Domina Mastema wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I don't get off on bashing people. I will call an a-hole and a-hole though. Just because you work with people doesn't mean their personal lives are any of YOUR business.
You could not be more wrong. When people are given promotions, shift preferential, and given pay raises because they are giving sexual favors, yeah IT IS somebodies BUSINESS.
When you get an STD because your spouse has been cheating, yeah, it IS SOMEBODIES BUSINESS.
So stay out of something you know NOTHING about.
And, while we are at it, you've made comments to people about their sex lives on the best sex story thread. Funny how their personal lives are your business.

Location hidden

#39 Aug 29, 2012
2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not be more wrong. When people are given promotions, shift preferential, and given pay raises because they are giving sexual favors, yeah IT IS somebodies BUSINESS.
When you get an STD because your spouse has been cheating, yeah, it IS SOMEBODIES BUSINESS.
So stay out of something you know NOTHING about.
And, while we are at it, you've made comments to people about their sex lives on the best sex story thread. Funny how their personal lives are your business.
If there is mismanagement, that is managements business.Tell them about it.
If you get an STD because your spouse prefers a hussy to you, that's his business and your problem. It still doesn't make it okay to post this trash on a public forum.
I can see why you would be so concerned about your spouse cheating, hell with an attitude and morals like yours I'd say you are lucky he comes home at night, sometimes. ;)
nasty

Bardstown, KY

#40 Sep 3, 2012
that place is rediculously nasty. i use to work there and the girls up there look like the hills have eyes people! any guy up there that messes with any of that sh*t obviously doesnt have a girl like mine. i would have never touched any of that sh*t in a million years hahahahahaha damn dude yall mother*uck*rs must be getting desprate as fu*ck for a** if ur tappin any of that nasty sh*it
she is hot

Bardstown, KY

#41 Sep 4, 2012
heard donna is cheating around
hope so

Bardstown, KY

#42 Sep 4, 2012
She is hot, hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Foster Theater -- Close It For Good 1 hr Nope 22
Right to work - you donít have to join 3 hr jussayin 9
40,000 Copeland 3 hr Popo 5
Family Video 7 hr lolz 14
Cyndi Newton 9 hr Yup 5
Trump 9 hr I Eat Poo Poo 86
What happened to Dr. Htin at Flaget Pain Manage... 18 hr Peachy 1

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance