Your a PIG how bout that...
Somebody cares

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Motorcycle
Buzzzzz

Loretto, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Nothing wrong with adult toys I live far away from my bf so I have a vibrator...I wanted something small and powerful...I didn't want to recreate my sexual expierences with him because I want to only feel that way when I'm having sex with him I never want to be able to replace him with a toy (I honestly don't think it's possible) so I chose "my private o" offered on Adam and Eve online store it's small and I just turn it on and stick it in my va-jay-jay lol and play with my clit...it's more to relieve stress than anything
jacking

Marion, OH

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Buzzzzz wrote:
Nothing wrong with adult toys I live far away from my bf so I have a vibrator...I wanted something small and powerful...I didn't want to recreate my sexual expierences with him because I want to only feel that way when I'm having sex with him I never want to be able to replace him with a toy (I honestly don't think it's possible) so I chose "my private o" offered on Adam and Eve online store it's small and I just turn it on and stick it in my va-jay-jay lol and play with my clit...it's more to relieve stress than anything
NOW QUIT DREAMING GO FIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND STOP JACKING OFF YOU DUMB BASTARD !
m

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Need more information- what are you looking for? What have you tried? What do you like/not like?
downlow

Flemingsburg, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Ballon lady in bardstown has toys.
Suggestion

Bardstown, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
You could try a vibrating bullet. It's a smallish ovoid, almost egg shaped device, either wired or wireless, which a couple could place between their bodies in that "sensitive region". That way the lady will receive dual stimulation with her partner.
Try

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Try finding a friend with benefits
etownlovergirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Suggestion wrote:
You could try a vibrating bullet. It's a smallish ovoid, almost egg shaped device, either wired or wireless, which a couple could place between their bodies in that "sensitive region". That way the lady will receive dual stimulation with her partner.
Oh yeahhhhhhh baby those Bullets are awesome!! i have one, I can use it alone for the greatest orgasm ever or lay it on my clit while my husband is screwing me and get off several times, if you have never tried one, I suggest it, they are wonderful for man and woman!!
Love it

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 7, 2013
etownlovergirl wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeahhhhhhh baby those Bullets are awesome!! i have one, I can use it alone for the greatest orgasm ever or lay it on my clit while my husband is screwing me and get off several times, if you have never tried one, I suggest it, they are wonderful for man and woman!!
I am a male and it works great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy massengill 1 hr Ella88 2
They got him now, houck is done 6 hr Eddie 587
Brandy meredith (Feb '17) 7 hr Sheewww 27
Love women who smoke 7 hr Ella88 3
Treehugger & smh & all the others is 8 hr Smh 46
Dianna and Justin Borders 11 hr Sweet 1
Bourbon City Bikers 20 hr Tell it like it is 17

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance