First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loris daughter

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2010
Debbie i was getting on here to apologize for what I said about you and your boys if you didnt put that stuff on there!! I put two and two together and figured it was you because none of this stuff got started until after you deleted mom!! Mom was not sitting beside me, I said all of that stuff on my own, she works two jobs and doesnt have time for that.You would have done the exact same thing I did. I wasent going to sit there and let them talk about my mom like that esp. for the whole world to see if they want to say that shit to my mom they should have called her. But again im sorry if you wasnt the one that wrote that stuff!
idiots

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Loris daughter wrote:
Debbie i was getting on here to apologize for what I said about you and your boys if you didnt put that stuff on there!! I put two and two together and figured it was you because none of this stuff got started until after you deleted mom!! Mom was not sitting beside me, I said all of that stuff on my own, she works two jobs and doesnt have time for that.You would have done the exact same thing I did. I wasent going to sit there and let them talk about my mom like that esp. for the whole world to see if they want to say that shit to my mom they should have called her. But again im sorry if you wasnt the one that wrote that stuff!
See what happens when you run your mouth before you know who said what and what was said. All too typical today. Now, seems to me like a friendship has been lost somewhere. I don't know any of you...but you should learn a lesson from this.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Well ,unlike a lot of others on here she posted an apology . At least she could admit she was wrong and apologize and I give her kudos for that.
Loris daughter

Bardstown, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2010
No thats what happens when you put two and two together and all the facts add up right!!
debbie

Bardstown, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2010
no they didnt add up right.cause i didnt do a damn thing.to get mine & my kids names smeared all over the world.& this started the same time i excepted her as a friend on facebook not just when i deleted your mom.either way my kids dont have a damn thing to do with any of this.& no i wouldnt of done the same thing either.i would of made sure i had the right person before i got on here puttin people down like you did.& now i'm on 2 diffrent topix's cause of this stupid sh*t.for no reason at all.& it's not IF i didnt do it.it's no i didnt do it.but i dont give a damn you said what you wanted to,& let me know how ya'll feel about me & my kids & thats good cause i dont need the bullsh*t.your the ones who have to live with what ya'll done puttin mine & my kids down like ya did..when me or my kids didnt have anything to do with any of this childish game.& me or my kids are not lowlifes.
Loris daughter

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2010
LOL okay!! I just thought they added up because she had NO way of finding out I still lived at home because as far as allen knows I could have moved out 2 years okay but lol okay
opinion

Bardstown, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2010
Seems like the 20 year old has more sense then the 50 year old. You did try to apologize. She could have just said okay or f it or nothing at all. But like 20 year old said she is still on there running her mouth. Yes to me it seems like she is the one playing kiddy games.
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2010
grow up debbie,you dumb ass.it's probley true everything she said.
debbie

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2010
i dont know who ya'll are & dont give a damn.one thang i'm not 50.& another let em get on here talking about ya'lls kids & see how ya like it.i dont give a sh@t what anybody says about me but they didnt & dont have anything to do with it & no i havnt run my mouth untill now so if you dont know what your talkin about then butt the hell out. & i am growed up & your the dumb ass & no it's not true..i just hope there happy getting all this sh$t started on my family.& no i'm not playing there kiddy game.these are my kids i'm defending.& all ya'll can kiss my ass & theres. so ya'll have fun cause i'm not playing this little game.& if ya'll have read what was said ya'll might see that i didnt have a thang to do with any of this.i have better things to do then get on here putting people down..
truth hurts

Bardstown, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2010
You go twenty year old. It looks like you got the most sense of them all on here. Debbie, I know you and your boys since you lived on Samuels and they were nothing but trouble then so Im sure that they have not changed any. As you said they are men so maybe you should let them defend them self. I would have taken age fifty as a compliment because you look older than that. Atleast she got on here and tried to apologize to you and you still wanted to be a smartass so I dont personally see anything wrong with her and I dont even know her but she seems like a smart girl. You said that you have better things to do, well maybe you should start doing them instead of talking about doing it.Everyone who knows you knows how you are.
debbie

Bardstown, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2010
i know who ya are it dont take a real smart person to figure it out..so go a head & lie some more ya'll keep on & i am gonna start talking.yea i did say they were grown up..oh who did i tell that to? yea i know!! keep it up!& i dont give a damn how many times she apologizes it should of never been said cause it was not true.& you dont know her..yea right go ahead & act stupid..let somebody talk about her,like she did my boys & see what happens.i havn't put her down or said anything that wadnt true.why she was doggin me & my boys.& it's still going on.ya'll need to look in the mirror before ya go talkin about me being 50..with so called friends like i've had theres no wonder i look it.check out your own wrinkles.i am doing what i want to.dont worry about what i do. & its good everybody knows how i am..they all know ya'll to & know how ya'll always have been.keep it up & i will get to talking..pretty sad all this cause i excepted a girl as my friend on f.b. & you think a person is really smart when she gets on here where the world can see all this bull puttin a family down over NOTHING!! yea only you would think that was smart.i'm not a smartass either.read thae damn apology post again..yea real sencere..i dont give a damn like i said if this dont stop i will start talking.i aint playing ya'lls kiddy games.& theres no truth about none of ya'lls sh@t so no truth dont hurt..but we'll see if the truth dont hurt if this dont stop..cause i will start talking & i am letting it be known.ohh thats what i'm being accused of aint it..well i'm sure ya'll know if i do it...so stop this immature kid stuff
fed up

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2010
So this all started with an apology...and now it's back to people running their mouths....yep, treat others as you would like to be treated.....
debbie

Bardstown, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2010
don't worry about what my kids did or do & you dont know much cause my kids never raped anybody.so the best thing for you to do is back the hell off.ya'll go ahead & run your mouths,plain to see who the trash is.getting on here puttin a family down that hasnt done anything to anybody.& no my husband don't cheat.just cause ya'll are cheating trash dont mean everybody is.lay off my family or tell them to there faces.or are ya scared of them..yall some sorry ass people..
get a life

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2010
most people aren't perfect, most have a few skeletons in there closet. so you all need to leave Debbie alone. that 20 yr. old knows what she done now shes acting all innocent. If you all knew the whole story you would know shes a little bi!ch causing trouble.
wow

Bardstown, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2010
Dont give in to the childish games this 20 year old is doing,i dont know the story,but what i read its not to hard to figure out.Hey 20 year old you probally needed a few butt whippings when you were at home and maybe that would have taught you to respect other people more...
tom c

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 26, 2010
someone let me know who i,am seeing i would like to know. or are you full of sh**
truth hurts

Bardstown, KY

#19 Nov 26, 2010
Apologizing to a woman makes her childish?Since when??I've been on this earth 29 years and I always was taught that was the grown up thing to do.
wow wrote:
Dont give in to the childish games this 20 year old is doing,i dont know the story,but what i read its not to hard to figure out.Hey 20 year old you probally needed a few butt whippings when you were at home and maybe that would have taught you to respect other people more...
tom c

Bardstown, KY

#20 Nov 26, 2010
hey that was not apoligizing that was being a smart ass she didnt mean that shit.damn cant you read? you need to leave us alone,i aint done nothing on my wife i love her & no i dont cheat like you do.something is wrong with you peole.she can have any friend she wants but im glad its not you.all you do is start shit with somebdy.it dont stop does it.i love you myrt now you know there not your friends,never was
truth hurts

Bardstown, KY

#21 Nov 26, 2010
It sounded like an apology. I read the words I'm sorry. Most of the time when people say they are sorry they are apologizing. She did get on here and put that for the whole world to see.
who cares

Bardstown, KY

#22 Nov 26, 2010
debbie your a lier trouble making two face bitch, grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) 19 hr Tough Guy 194
Work at Home 23 hr Lannie Lady 1
Help me understand 23 hr Local 5
A father's rights Mon curious 1
Melody lake (Aug '13) Aug 30 Reality Check 3
Galen college scrubs for sale (Jan '10) Aug 29 Beth 23
job search Aug 29 Lannie Lady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages