nelson co gazette
annoyed

Newburgh, IN

#1 Sep 18, 2012
sucks
like it

Bardstown, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Good news updates. better then the standard and it is Free, all other news you get in bardstown you have to pay for
bigdick

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
like it wrote:
Good news updates. better then the standard and it is Free, all other news you get in bardstown you have to pay for
how can u get it?
Well

Newburgh, IN

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Sharpie

Coxs Creek, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2012
I just look online. NelsonCountyGazette.com
I do the same for the Standard and that's free. KYStandard.com
LongJuan

Bardstown, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Sharpie wrote:
I just look online. NelsonCountyGazette.com
I do the same for the Standard and that's free. KYStandard.com
Yes, that's true but the Standard won't print all the news like the Gazette will. The Gazette doesn't prejudice against stories, regardless of whether they upset someone or not. The Standard is run by the "Elite" of Bardstown and they don't want their laundry aired anywhere. The gazette doesn't care whos laundry it is, they report it. I wouldn't buy the standard for nothing. You couldn't give me the standard for free, and if you did, I'd let my dog shit on it because that's all it's good for anymore!
gazette blows

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
like it wrote:
they only update once or twice a week and then its usually only 1 story and most of them are second rate news stories. the gazette blows.
Bettr1

Bardstown, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
KyStandard.com is not totally Free...you get more info if you're already a subscriber. They just changed this a while back. Can't get much for free online anymore. I like the NC Gazette, myself. I would much rather see one good update/story on the gazette than all the CRAP they seem to thrive on when writing an article for "The Kentucky Slanderer"!
dumplin

Bardstown, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Bettr1 wrote:
KyStandard.com is not totally Free...you get more info if you're already a subscriber. They just changed this a while back. Can't get much for free online anymore. I like the NC Gazette, myself. I would much rather see one good update/story on the gazette than all the CRAP they seem to thrive on when writing an article for "The Kentucky Slanderer"!
It depends on who it is about.Thats why i do not get the slanderd anymore.
annoyed

Newburgh, IN

#11 Sep 20, 2012
When they first started, they were up to date. Now they might not post anything for 3 or 4 days.
Bettr1

Bardstown, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2012
I don't think NCG is that bad, myself...I think he's got some major health prob's (I know he's morbidly obese and is on oxygen, or at least he was last time I saw him) so perhaps that may play a part in it?!

@ dumplin...I agree whole-heartedly about the "Standard"....my cousin was in there for "something"(shall we say) a few mo's ago and he gets plastered all over the place in the first section...the following week,be damned, there he was again for the same shit. Then when he gets sentenced there's another sizeable article/pic in there. His first offense ever in his whole life, he did what he did out of concern because of his family/home, etc...not a bad person at all. He just lacked in judgement because of stress, etc...but you let some other low-life idiot you see often in there go out a few wks later and do pretty much the same crap,(except to sell the shit for drugs, probably), he get's one little paragraph, then you never hear anymore about it until he gets sentenced, and then he's in the same column like everyone else (and of course HE gets OUT?!) and that's about it. I hate this shithole town for what little it's worth. I hadn't lived here long before it occured to me you have to have a "name" and "old money" to get anywhere in it.
Yeah

Bardstown, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Yeah, they suck. They can't get the right facts. I once apparently was newsworthy enough to have a small article written about me, and they had 95% of their facts wrong. Did more harm than good for my cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting a possible distraction 7 min Yogi 184
Newtrod screwing married women again 21 min Lol 8
Crystal rogers case?????? (Mar '16) 8 hr Mickey 270
Best pharmacy in bardstown 13 hr Forsure 15
trey blaine And Jessica (Feb '16) Tue justaskme 3
NC Jdg-Exec. Dean Watts Corrupt r Not (Jun '12) Tue SALUTE the BRAC S... 113
Sarah Adams Mon James Lee 1

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance