How

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
How do you report somebody for having pain pills filled at more than one pharmacy?
truth

Bardstown, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Yah. But will you do when you need em for being a snitch?you do know that you shouldn't tattle take??or do you need a refresher course on why??it will hurt. A lot. But you learn a valuable lesson from it.
Snitchin rhetoric is BS

Bardstown, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
All this Bullsh!t about snitchin is dumb as hell. Dont snitch, dont snitch, just accept all these f@ckst!ck$ breaking every dam law they can around you. The whole concept is ignorant as hell. Stop breaking the dam law and you will never have to worry for one single solitary minute that someone is snitchin on you! I know, Im a bitch because my post doesn't condone criminals right? Well snitch, bitch, witch, hitch, twitch, and choke yourself!
Pain

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
Call their doctor or the pharmacy.
seriously

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Snitchin rhetoric is BS wrote:
All this Bullsh!t about snitchin is dumb as hell. Dont snitch, dont snitch, just accept all these f@ckst!ck$ breaking every dam law they can around you. The whole concept is ignorant as hell. Stop breaking the dam law and you will never have to worry for one single solitary minute that someone is snitchin on you! I know, Im a bitch because my post doesn't condone criminals right? Well snitch, bitch, witch, hitch, twitch, and choke yourself!
Amen!
Ziggy

Bardstown, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Contact Bardstown police
fzzzty

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Actually it's called a KASPER report- it's a required report a physician must run prior to any scheduled drug administering, so no worries - they will be busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peter Trzop will be the next County Judge Execu... 5 hr ME ME 136
To the mother who chose her husband over her da... (Oct '10) 5 hr kidsfirst 39
who to vote for is the question 5 hr Goodlaugh 11
Good meds 6 hr robin lewis 1
Dear Cops, 15 hr Bluegrasspirate 3
Geri's Place 15 hr Bluegrasspirate 10
boonie (the black one) (Jan '13) 15 hr SierraMist 13

Freeze Watch for Nelson County was issued at October 30 at 2:20PM EDT

Bardstown Dating
Find my Match