Full Blooded Pit Bull Puppies For Sale

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For Sale

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I have nine full blooded pitbull puppies for sale. Six of the pups are solid white or mostly white with a little dot of color on them. The others are brindle. The mother is a razor edge pitbull while the father is a solid white colby. For more information you can contact me at bethintexas82@yahoo.com

“I have anopinion on everything”

Since: Dec 09

Bardstown, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Just what the world needs more of

“ spring is here”

Since: Jan 10

Georgetown, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Tell the ER to get ready.
jason taylor

Bardstown, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2010
why do you people automaticaly go negative because of the type dog....they are just like any other it depends on how the are raised....if you would read up on them you would find they are actually one of the best compnions and good around children....i have a pit and he has never once bit or even snapped at anyone and is also great with kids.....but he has been raised right and raised with kids....some ppl inbreed and fight them which is why they have a bad name

“ spring is here”

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2010
I've read too much about them turning and I believe it.Our vet will not even board them.
omfg

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2010
U guys make me sick! I have had a Chihuahua and a pit bull around my baby..guess which one I still got? Yep, the pit bull! The stupid Chihuahua was nippy and trying to bite my baby! Her butt went out the front door, my pit bull is a phenomenal dog! Loves my little girl, my cat and everyone!
Get a life, before you guys judge and believe everything you see on tv, own one! Until then stfu! You are who give these amazing family breeds a bad rap. Now go play with your furry footballs such as the vicious Pomeranians, or grimlin looking yorkies!
I was raised with a pit bull since I was 5, he died when i was17, best dog ever!!
omfg

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2010
How much for the pups?

“ spring is here”

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 24, 2010
Temperament is not the issue, nor is it even relevant. What is relevant is actuarial risk. If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier…has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price."[47]

[edit] Fatalities reported in the United States (2005-2009)
Main article: List of people killed by dogs in the United States
The following table summarizes the number of pit bull-related fatalities in the United States from 2005-2009 as reported by news organizations:

Dog Bite-related Fatalities in the United States.[48] Year Total Involving pit bull-type dogs
2005 28 16 (57%)
2006 30 16 (53%)
2007 35 20 (57%)
2008 23 15 (65%)
2009 31 14 (45%)

[edit] Legislation
dog

Bardstown, KY

#9 Mar 24, 2010
For Sale wrote:
I have nine full blooded pitbull puppies for sale. Six of the pups are solid white or mostly white with a little dot of color on them. The others are brindle. The mother is a razor edge pitbull while the father is a solid white colby. For more information you can contact me at bethintexas82@yahoo.com
hey dog-take an ad out inthe papaer- not on here- if you ask that much for them you can afford an ad..this is not doglist ..this is for legit stuff like .. opinions and thats mine
mauled

Bardstown, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2010
up late_ wrote:
Temperament is not the issue, nor is it even relevant. What is relevant is actuarial risk. If almost any other dog has a bad moment, someone may get bitten, but will not be maimed for life or killed, and the actuarial risk is accordingly reasonable. If a pit bull terrier…has a bad moment, often someone is maimed or killed--and that has now created off-the-chart actuarial risk, for which the dogs as well as their victims are paying the price."[47]
[edit] Fatalities reported in the United States (2005-2009)
Main article: List of people killed by dogs in the United States
The following table summarizes the number of pit bull-related fatalities in the United States from 2005-2009 as reported by news organizations:
Dog Bite-related Fatalities in the United States.[48] Year Total Involving pit bull-type dogs
2005 28 16 (57%)
2006 30 16 (53%)
2007 35 20 (57%)
2008 23 15 (65%)
2009 31 14 (45%)
[edit] Legislation
thanks for pointing that out- nobody ere listens they keep saying it is how they are raised..yada yada yada- they have to wait until a child is mauled or killed- just like my child whose face was mauled because the owners said the dog won't hurt you. the child pets it and it attacks her. better safe than sorry like me
Agree

Bardstown, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2010
ppl here the name of a dog and automically think its a bad breed...it all depends how the dog is raised, not the breed of the dog, I have 3 full blooded rottweilers and a 2 and a half yr old daughter and they are best friends, Not once has my rotties growled, bit, nipped or anything at anybody...they would dare somebody to put their hands on kids and women...They are grea protectors, and part of our family..Pits are very good dogs to if raised right, I had 2 growing up and loved them to death!
nighmares about it still

Bardstown, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2010
Agree wrote:
ppl here the name of a dog and automically think its a bad breed...it all depends how the dog is raised, not the breed of the dog, I have 3 full blooded rottweilers and a 2 and a half yr old daughter and they are best friends, Not once has my rotties growled, bit, nipped or anything at anybody...they would dare somebody to put their hands on kids and women...They are grea protectors, and part of our family..Pits are very good dogs to if raised right, I had 2 growing up and loved them to death!
disagree strongly !!!!!-MY GOD !!I DO NOT CARE WHAT KIND- WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN -OR WHO RAISED THEM- POEPLE YOU ARE FOOLISH !! this was the type of dog that bit and mauled my child- NEVER TELL SOMEONE THEY WILL NOT BITE_!!THEY HAVE TEETH!!!!The dog was supposedly gentle - it did not harm me-LET ME PET IT- "SEEMED SWEET" and foolishly i let my child pet it-I was right beside it- the child did not pinch- yell -hit-no food nearby- anything-!!! BAD MISTAKE!!!AND HE PULLED OFF HER LIP GRABBED IT TO THE SIDE AND BLOOD WENT EVERYWHERE - IF THIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS DOG THEN YOU ARE THE FOOLS!!!- YOU ARE BEING WARNED NOW- YOU ARE THE FOOLISH ONE!!! it required many many plastic surgeries and lots of therapy- she will not touch an animal to this day!!I sure as hell would not own one much less let her ever pet one regardless of what anyone on here or anywhere says!!Luckily the huge bite escaped her eyes- I still have nightmares to this day -still see her lip hanging as we tried to hold what was left of it in a wash cloth onthe way to the hospital-and could not stand by and not say what i just did-!!!!The attending dr over to flaget said "on my God get her to kosair=" let these words echo in your mind and do not listen t o what these that are trying to persuadse you to think they are so gentle-THEY HAVE TEETH !!! Want to call my daughter?
helping hand

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2010
Everyone that keeps saying they are bad dogs are a$$holes!! Can they bite...YEA, do you want to be careful around one that you don't know...YEA, but that does not make them a bad dog. Do you realize they pass their tempermant test more often then a beagle, and you throwing all those facts out about pits killing kids yea but compared to gun shots, traffic accidents, and other sh!t which one wins out, I guarentee not the pit bull!! I understand that your daughter was bit and that is a terrible thing that does happen but that could have easily been a pom or chiuahiua. My cousin was bit by her grandfathers dog, played with it all the time, dog was always nice then all of a sudden the COCKER SPANIEL turned on her and got her on the face. Its not just pit bulls nor is it the mollesser group that bits its all dogs. I had a beagle for 3 years, slept with me, played fetch with me, he was my best friend and I love him dearly. One day I was washing dishes, he was sitting next to me barking, I look down and say " Whats up Max." He started growling and went after my legs. We had to get rid of him. Out of my 18 years of life and 13 years of being around dogs I have never had a large breed dog, including a pit bull come after me. It was usually a small breed dog. They can be sweet dogs, if trained right, if you have never been around them or owned one don't try to say they are bad dogs! I have been around many pit bulls and around many dogs, I am more afraid of the tiny dogs then I am the bigger ones. And to the person that said your vet won't board them, what vet is that exactly? Every vet I know in Bardstown while board them, so either you don't live in Bardstown, you are making up sh!t, or you are just a dumba$$!
nightmares 2

Bardstown, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2010
helping hand wrote:
Everyone that keeps saying they are bad dogs are a$$holes!! Can they bite...YEA, do you want to be careful around one that you don't know...YEA, but that does not make them a bad dog. Do you realize they pass their tempermant test more often then a beagle, and you throwing all those facts out about pits killing kids yea but compared to gun shots, traffic accidents, and other sh!t which one wins out, I guarentee not the pit bull!! I understand that your daughter was bit and that is a terrible thing that does happen but that could have easily been a pom or chiuahiua. My cousin was bit by her grandfathers dog, played with it all the time, dog was always nice then all of a sudden the COCKER SPANIEL turned on her and got her on the face. Its not just pit bulls nor is it the mollesser group that bits its all dogs. I had a beagle for 3 years, slept with me, played fetch with me, he was my best friend and I love him dearly. One day I was washing dishes, he was sitting next to me barking, I look down and say " Whats up Max." He started growling and went after my legs. We had to get rid of him. Out of my 18 years of life and 13 years of being around dogs I have never had a large breed dog, including a pit bull come after me. It was usually a small breed dog. They can be sweet dogs, if trained right, if you have never been around them or owned one don't try to say they are bad dogs! I have been around many pit bulls and around many dogs, I am more afraid of the tiny dogs then I am the bigger ones. And to the person that said your vet won't board them, what vet is that exactly? Every vet I know in Bardstown while board them, so either you don't live in Bardstown, you are making up sh!t, or you are just a dumba$$!
You neglected to say they all have teeth- so that means they have the capabilities to bite!! remember that! small or large- and quit calling people dumb- and quit say they are making things up- take off your dog blinders- did you read the statistics? they all have teeth!!!!!They can bite you!!
duh

Shelbiana, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2010
helping hand wrote:
You can get a small dog off of you! Why would you want a dog you have to watch at all times? Life is hard enough to be bothered with a dog that can kill you.
helping hand

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2010
I am not saying that if you raise the dog you have to watch it. But when you see one on a leash whether the owner says watch it or not, or it is so gentle, still be careful around it. If you see one running loose definitely leave it alone because you know nothing about it and that goes for any dog. I don't have dog blinders on, I work at the Humane and deal with dogs that could bite every day I work. Did you know that in the four years I have worked there I have seen more aggressive cocker spaniels then I have any other dog. One actually bite a worker one day. Yea you can get a small dog off of you but they can do as much damage as a big dog. Yea I read the statistics of how many dogs bite people how many of those are pit bulls and this compared to traffic accidents, gun accidents are basically nothing. I have researched the breed because when I get out of college and get my own place I want one. They are very good dogs. I baby sit one once, she was around 2 years old, the owners told me when I walked in the house she doesn't always like new people, but she will not attack you. I took that into consideration and also knew that she could attack she just hasn't in the past. she came up to me wagging her tail, and knew to be careful cause that does not always mean they like you, that could also mean they want to attack. When she licked me that is when I knew it was alright. For the whole week that I was babysitting them she would lay in my lap on her back cause she wanted her belly rubbed. They also had a male American Bull dog, that had lived with them its whole life and it was only a year old. The two dogs had never gotten into a fight they actually loved each other. The female pit went after the Bull dog because it was getting to close to me and she felt it was a danger to me. So quit taking what you hear on the news and thinking that is the truth because it is not always.
Umm

Bardstown, KY

#17 Mar 24, 2010
For Sale wrote:
Are these dogs game bred?
whatever

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2010
helping hand wrote:
anyone who owns a pitbull that bites someone should be locked up for a long while. it has nothing to do with how they are raised. they should be euthanized and totally eliminated from the face of the earth. any parent allowing a child to be around these dogs should not have kids. thats like giving a child a loaded gun to play with and when the child gets killed saying "the gun never shot anyone before". if you let your kids around these dogs you're a disgrace.
helping hand

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text> anyone who owns a pitbull that bites someone should be locked up for a long while. it has nothing to do with how they are raised. they should be euthanized and totally eliminated from the face of the earth. any parent allowing a child to be around these dogs should not have kids. thats like giving a child a loaded gun to play with and when the child gets killed saying "the gun never shot anyone before". if you let your kids around these dogs you're a disgrace.
Well actually once a dog, no matter what breed it is, bites it is locked up in the shelter, held there for ten days to make sure it shows no signs of rabies, if it does they cut the dogs head off and send it to Frankfort to be examined. If no signs are shown then they let the owner come pick it up, if the owner wants to, most times they don't, actually all the time they leave the dog there and it gets put down. I assume you are one of these people that have never been around a pit bull, american bull dog, rotweiller, Mastiffs, English Bull dogs, or any other breed of dog that is in the Molessor family. Every one says a pit bull will attack, did you know a Saint Bernard is in the Molessor family along with breeds I just mentioned. Do you want all Saint Bernards put down also? Probably not cause supposedly they are a family dog! I have seen more aggressive shih tzus, cocker spanials, chiuahiuas, and Great Danes then I have seen aggressive pit bulls at the animal shelter, and I have been there for four years! It is how they are raised, obviously you know nothing. Of all those dogs that Michael Vick fought only two of them were put down, one because of aggression issues, and the other due to the neglect that he showed to them. The rest were adopted out to families, sent to therapy centers, and other places. They are very loyal dogs as long as you are nice to them. I see you have never heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover, otherwise you wouldn't have said these things, I have thats why I am not thinking you are middle school drop out, living at home with his mother, who is a complete d!ck! Because I don't know you.
Seriously

Bardstown, KY

#20 Mar 25, 2010
helping hand wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually once a dog, no matter what breed it is, bites it is locked up in the shelter, held there for ten days to make sure it shows no signs of rabies, if it does they cut the dogs head off and send it to Frankfort to be examined. If no signs are shown then they let the owner come pick it up, if the owner wants to, most times they don't, actually all the time they leave the dog there and it gets put down. I assume you are one of these people that have never been around a pit bull, american bull dog, rotweiller, Mastiffs, English Bull dogs, or any other breed of dog that is in the Molessor family. Every one says a pit bull will attack, did you know a Saint Bernard is in the Molessor family along with breeds I just mentioned. Do you want all Saint Bernards put down also? Probably not cause supposedly they are a family dog! I have seen more aggressive shih tzus, cocker spanials, chiuahiuas, and Great Danes then I have seen aggressive pit bulls at the animal shelter, and I have been there for four years! It is how they are raised, obviously you know nothing. Of all those dogs that Michael Vick fought only two of them were put down, one because of aggression issues, and the other due to the neglect that he showed to them. The rest were adopted out to families, sent to therapy centers, and other places. They are very loyal dogs as long as you are nice to them. I see you have never heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover, otherwise you wouldn't have said these things, I have thats why I am not thinking you are middle school drop out, living at home with his mother, who is a complete d!ck! Because I don't know you.
You are truly misinformed if you think that it's all about how they are raised. Pit Bulls, unlike all the other breeds mentioned, have been bred very specifically for their aggression and fighting ability. The Michael Vick dogs may have been placed in homes and be well-trained, but that does not mean that it will never strike out. It's a simple matter of breeding. For instance, the English Bulldog is bred for it's large head and stocky build. Labradors are bred to thrive in water. If you constantly breed the most aggressive dogs with the most aggressive bitches, you will have an aggressive breed. If you look at the statistics posted earlier you will see that over 50% of all attacks are from 1 breed. This is not a coincidence. If every breed was just as likely to attack then you would see mostly Labrador attacks since they are the most prevalent breed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ul UK 24 min rebel cat 1
a unsolved mystery it could work for the show r... 1 hr angry man 8
horror tells 1 hr angry man 2
u better not bring your big fat black A-- up ov... 1 hr angry man 2
Pie Doh 9 hr Disappointed 6
Bardstown Athlletic HOF is a joke (Aug '11) Tue the real deal 82
Cost Cutter Closed? Need new salon? Mar 23 dustins daddy 7
Bardstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web