First Prev
of 2
Next Last
omg

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Lying cheater. He has been cheating on his girl for last 3 months. I had no ideal he even had a girl but glad truth came out. And his girl is just as dumb as he is,wit her coke bottle glasses and no ass. I think she really allows him to cheat. Neither one of them have a pot to piss in. They both dumb as hell.
Yes ok

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
This is bull shit. They are happy and nobody is cheating on nobody.
amen

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
OK. U think that then. I been seeing him for last 3 months been out to his place 4 times.well before he had to move that is.I can tell u everything bout his old place.hell I know the truth
amen

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2012
His place was out in Bloomfield.had a big screen old time TV.bathroom toilet shook.so how would of I known that if I wasn't there.what more do u need to know
somebody

Huntington, IN

#5 Sep 18, 2012
omg wrote:
Lying cheater. He has been cheating on his girl for last 3 months. I had no ideal he even had a girl but glad truth came out. And his girl is just as dumb as he is,wit her coke bottle glasses and no ass. I think she really allows him to cheat. Neither one of them have a pot to piss in. They both dumb as hell.
she got an ass its getting bigger every day and thomas isnt to stupid he has her car in his name and he doesnt take her no where and she lives with her dad and he takes her every where
i know

Huntington, IN

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Her money ran out and he ran her out
mee

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
ok well this is anna. so lets get things straight, my car is still in my name, and his too he didnt take shit from me. i moved back to town so my son can stay at his school. noone got rid of me. we talk and see each other daily.
if you want to be talk shit put a name on it. who are u that he has cheatrd with? u got big balls to say shit now tell your name. lol thats not going to happen
i know

Huntington, IN

#8 Sep 18, 2012
mee wrote:
ok well this is anna. so lets get things straight, my car is still in my name, and his too he didnt take shit from me. i moved back to town so my son can stay at his school. noone got rid of me. we talk and see each other daily.
if you want to be talk shit put a name on it. who are u that he has cheatrd with? u got big balls to say shit now tell your name. lol thats not going to happen
He dont take u no where but to get a hambuger to feed that fat ass he sure is not sleeping with u
mee

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2012
lol. ok well. i cook for my son and my man, no fast food here. but anyway, we together, he is with me and we are very happy. he asks me to marry him all day. sorry you have to put me down to feel good about your self. amd i lile said noone on here will put a name on there comment. that what u call a coward. but it is what it is.he aint going anywhere.
yep

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2012
Never said he was going anywhere cause u give him money when he wants it. He told me that
he does his thing no matter what. I don't want him so don't get it twisted little girl. I just let him hit it and lick it time from time. He's took me around his friends that's how I found out bout u,cause they thought I was u lmao!!!! So keep on thinking he's not cheating on u.PLEASE he's a.cheater always will be one.
lol

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2012
How u cook for someone u don't even live together and your kid don't eat real food eats lunchables lives on them hmmm wonder how I know that and Thomas is a close friend of mine and it is true bout him sleeping wit other females I know one of them too we all went camping bout month ago and he had girl come up to stay all weekend with us he really fell for this girl but she has a man
thomas

United States

#12 Sep 18, 2012
who are you? why you hating and lying on me? i aint been with anyony but anna. all my friends know anna so didnt nobody think you was her. plus if you was campin with me, what color was the tent? what did we eat? whp was a there? i dont want anyone but anna and this is all bs
somebody

Huntington, IN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
mee wrote:
lol. ok well. i cook for my son and my man, no fast food here. but anyway, we together, he is with me and we are very happy. he asks me to marry him all day. sorry you have to put me down to feel good about your self. amd i lile said noone on here will put a name on there comment. that what u call a coward. but it is what it is.he aint going anywhere.
has he give u a ring yet r u going to give him the money to buy it and i know u dont fix him supper every nite because i am with him and he is telling u he only wants u so he can keep the car lol he said u and ur family r crazy he dont want ur fat ass he is only using ur fat ass
lol

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Told ya lmao
somebody

Huntington, IN

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Has anybody heard if anna smith getting married yet has she even got a ring yet
saddie

Huntington, IN

#16 Sep 28, 2012
somebody wrote:
Has anybody heard if anna smith getting married yet has she even got a ring yet
hell no she isnt going to get a ring unless she is going to buy it herself she is going to be a old maid and live with her daddy for the rest of her life because she cant hold a man
a friend

Huntington, IN

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Thomas is going to marry her he his having to much fun out here doing wat he wants too
Ray schoolin

Bardstown, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Who is messing with I see him all hours of the night. And on weekends I always see him out. Someone fill me in he been trying to holla at me. Just wanna know some info on him?????
old maid

Demotte, IN

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Hey anna where was thomas last night not setting home with you and daddy
Jenny

Bardstown, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2012
He is a broke ass alcoholic that cant keep a job. He just got back out of jail last year and with his unemployment status I am sure he will be back in jail soon bc he is on probation. I would call him a career criminal. He lies, cheats & steals. He has not changed and never will change. In fact since he has started dating anna he has only gotten worse and more manipulative. He talks about her like a dog behind her back to all us so called friends. He screws over everyone he comes in contact with. Including his previous boss Ray Norman. Likely the only real friend he did have. Ray bought thomas a car when he got out of jail & gave him a job. Thomas didnt appreciate either. Thomas never paid him for the car & Ray had to repo it. Now he is driving annas car for FREE.Not to mention all the money thomas owes Ray. Which likely Ray will never get back. Ray Norman is a hard working honest man that bent over backward to help thomas start his life over yet again & Thomas just shit on him. Thomas craves drama & attention. Due to Thomas lack of esteem he is constantly seeking attention from new woman to make himself feel better. Dear Sweet Anna you know in your heart he is a man whore. Anna really ask yourself... what does he do for you emotionally, physically or financially??? Ohhh and then Anna you really should know he HATES your son. He thinks he acts like a girl and is to emotional & not well behavied. Plus he thinks you baby him, do way to much for him & constantly follow him around. Likely he is right. how do you ever expect your son how to learn to grow up if you wont allow him too? Anna & Thomas make either other terrible people. They both need to move on but we all know thomas will never stop using her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treehugger & smh & all the others is 3 min Mike 28
Juice Bar survey 6 hr Lorna 6
Trump is spot on... 7 hr Historian 27
Every Time A Pitbull Dies.... 7 hr Toni 20
They got him now, houck is done 16 hr Sassy 561
Missy Kays 17 hr Shmitty 7
Kesha Copland city council 19 hr Alamo 3

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance