First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tenna

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2010
she is messin with ryan livers n lee tucker n tyree n I seen her wit tj angies boy.
she better

Bardstown, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2010
she better watch it angie will kill her. lol.
THIS IS ANGIE

Bardstown, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
GET IT CORRECT USED TO BE ANGIE DUDE NOT ANYMORE NOBODY WANTS T.J HE IS PLAYED OUT AND HE CAN STAY WITH THEM SKANKY HOES IM GOOD!!!!!!
gribbs

Flemingsburg, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2010
man i had that ship it was like banging a bucket of water nasty. but i seen her brother,cousin,dad last night incest hoe
Nasty

Clarksville, TN

#5 Apr 17, 2010
Incest? Damn that is nasty!! Why do these men go after these hoes? Where does she live? Is there anyone she hasn't slept with???
Miss

Bardstown, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2010
She lives with Brandon Stone out in Loretta somewhere. Heard her daughter was pregnant, that's what's going around. She's trash and knows she is. Heard she has Brandon strung out on pills.
heard

Bardstown, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2010
heard he beats her a$$. can't say i blame him tho.
BROOKE

Newburgh, IN

#8 Apr 18, 2010
gribbs wrote:
man i had that ship it was like banging a bucket of water nasty. but i seen her brother,cousin,dad last night incest hoe
Yu didn't see her brother last nite he is in jail so get ur facts stright retard!!
BROOKE

Newburgh, IN

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Miss wrote:
She lives with Brandon Stone out in Loretta somewhere. Heard her daughter was pregnant, that's what's going around. She's trash and knows she is. Heard she has Brandon strung out on pills.
Her daughter is not pregnant why yu wanna get on here an talk bout her kids they didn't do ne thing so jus leave them outta it
getting to you

Bardstown, KY

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Brook is this hitting close to home with incest or something
ANYWAY

Bardstown, KY

#11 Apr 18, 2010
briana may be techinally a child but really she is just a lil whitetrash hoe like her mama. what do you think tonya had her doin behind busy bee?
yeap

Shreveport, LA

#12 Apr 19, 2010
She had that a full blown crack house and all the drug dealers trickin for sum dope and her sister amanda is just as nasty.... why do men dogg the good girl they got at home to mess with trashy h0es like them?
Raw Digga

Clarksville, TN

#13 Apr 19, 2010
she better wrote:
she better watch it angie will kill her. lol.
"I beat that bitch with a bat!!!!" Beat 'em down girl, beat em DOWN!!!!
Briana

Newburgh, IN

#15 Apr 19, 2010
Raw Digga wrote:
<quoted text>"I beat that bitch with a bat!!!!" Beat 'em down girl, beat em DOWN!!!!
umm i wish angie wuld whoop my mom ha ets funny cuz member that nite at broken t wen my mom gave ms caritta crowe ah beatdown buddy or how ever yu spell her name cuz if angie can beat up my mom ill be suprised cuz ever body thought coritta was tha sh!t till my mom beat her a$$
BROOKE

Newburgh, IN

#16 Apr 19, 2010
getting to you wrote:
Brook is this hitting close to home with incest or something
First off my name is Brooke not Brook get it right it was on the post can yu not read an I'm not incest thank yu very much I married Timmy Johnson so keep runnin ur mouth when yu don't kno crap
ANYWAY

Bardstown, KY

#17 Apr 20, 2010
briana get your a$$ off topix and quit acting like a lil skank like your mother. Seriously and anyway i heard yo mama got her a$$ beat that night. lol. but reagrdless she is a low class, low rent skank bi&ch and if you don't get your act together you're gonna be just like her.
yeap

Shreveport, LA

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Tonya aint shit.... that b*tch will get her a$$ whooped ...... and she needs to stop tryna trick with everybodys man.... and another thing Angie will beat Tonya's a$$ beleive that!!!! She dont want no parts of Angie! Get Her Angie!!!!!
MISS

Bardstown, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2010
OMG Briana how can you sit on your computer and talk shit. Whoever one the fight doesn't matter your mom is a who*e and a crack head incest fuck** skank. You need to go stick a dic% between that big gap you got in front of your teeth. Any way aren't you supposed to be pregnant? I belive you need to quit acting black and act like your inbreed trashy self, you go an as$ whooping coming you just con't know it yet. Black people don't f%%k their own cousins and neither do people with any morals. I really feel sorry for you, your acting out because your humiliated. I hope and pray to GOD that none of my kids mess with you. Briana everybody in town knows that your daddy is your cousin
shesah0e

Bardstown, KY

#20 Apr 21, 2010
She better watch her back be4 she gets beat down..... Tonya aint nothing but a nasty skank....
yeap

Shreveport, LA

#22 Apr 24, 2010
well.... lil miss Tonya prolley needs to get her a std check because from what i heard she is spreading cooties all over bardstown and these drug dealer are takeing this home to there main girls.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 12 min treehugger 43
does anyone know crystal holt (Jan '09) 2 hr Steve Gripp 28
Kayla Steele and her mom Billie Aldridge thieves 11 hr Red 1
Who Thinks Treehugger is a Houck? 14 hr Citizen X 55
Stevie newton needs help 17 hr Knowing all 8
What's are some places that are hiring? Sat Knowing all 6
Justice for crystal? Fri treehugger 287
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages