drug dealers beware
Happy as a clam

Bardstown, KY

#62 Jan 21, 2012
I'd personally like to know were all the drug dealers live and what areas of town are bad because I'm moving and I don't want to deal with that sh*t. I've lived with a crackhead for the last 3 years. and he's gone....gone baby, gone. I have no use for anyone dealing or using. It ruins lives and while the dealers are making great jack, they are destroying lives of families that don't deserve this sh*t. Maybe you say, the crackhead comes to you to get his fix but damn people, don't you realize the crackhead has families? Of course you don't care cause it's all about you. My ex didn't buy here so I dunno nothing about any of you but still, how'd you feel if you ended up in jail and it destroyed your family? I know I'm talkin' to the wind, just venting I guess!
Kettle

United States

#63 Jan 22, 2012
To happy as a clam if ur ex was a crackhead for years so were u...u dont stay with someone like that unless u can't do any better out are a crackhead urself....so run tell ur sobstory somewhere else
another mother

United States

#64 Jan 25, 2012
There is a drug dealer driving a gray V8 blazer..Kendra & Bryan!
Happy as a clam

Bardstown, KY

#65 Jan 25, 2012
Kettle wrote:
To happy as a clam if ur ex was a crackhead for years so were u...u dont stay with someone like that unless u can't do any better out are a crackhead urself....so run tell ur sobstory somewhere else
He was a drug addict prior to my meeting him. I've never done drugs a day in my life....I guess I'm smart that way. What are you offended by my comment because someone in louisville got your business or what????? Go away little person.
Happy as a clam

Bardstown, KY

#66 Jan 25, 2012
As far as doing it with him, he went to Louisville to to his drugs and only in the last year so I wasn't around him when he did it. Let me tell you though any person does drugs in my house and in my presence will get the crap beat of of them, plain and simple I don't put up with that crap. I only put up with it with him because he was in and out of rehab and I thought he'd change....once an addict, always an addict. I was just an idiot who thought a man could change!
agree

Bardstown, KY

#67 Jan 25, 2012
Happy as a clam wrote:
As far as doing it with him, he went to Louisville to to his drugs and only in the last year so I wasn't around him when he did it. Let me tell you though any person does drugs in my house and in my presence will get the crap beat of of them, plain and simple I don't put up with that crap. I only put up with it with him because he was in and out of rehab and I thought he'd change....once an addict, always an addict. I was just an idiot who thought a man could change!
I agree with one thing. You are for sure an idiot. You're on several threads running your mouth about who's dealing drugs and who isn't. Sounds like you're a drug dealer trying to weed out the competition. You must not have a legit job or you wouldn't have time to worry about who's in whose driveway all the time. Get a job and a hobby you old busy body.

“Just my opinions. Nothing more”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 Jan 26, 2012
There are a few dealers on my street. I don't know their names. But, it's quite obvious what they're doing. Cars park in front of the house, someone runs in, while another sits in the car, two minutes later, they run back about. Someone running down the street to the same house five times a day, for five minutes at a time. So obvious. I can not wait to move out of this shit neighborhood.

“Just my opinions. Nothing more”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#71 Jan 26, 2012
Addiction wrote:
Very true addiction is a disease ! Two things! One can the parents be blamed? Yes and no. Yes due to the fact have they went to extreme measures to get proper help for the child? Do they enable the child by giving them cash ? And no if the child does not want help and is not willing to change. Number 2 if any of you ppl would do research about CRACK you would know that it is more than addiction it's a must for the human brain to consume it as an addict. Read about it The brain can not function once the person has done it more than 3 times. So stop the blame game. Drugs are every where. You can't stop the dealers. But you can stop the users. Stop blaming the dealers and work on the users
My husband (before I met him) was a crack/cocaine addict for 10 years. He got up one day and decided he didn't want to lead his life that way anymore. So he packed up his stuff, borrowed some money for a bus ticket, and came to Kentucky. He has been clean ever since. We have been married for 5 years, and other than drinking a beer every now and then, he is clean and sober. I understand the point you are trying to make. But, if you have the will, and the desire to be clean, you will get clean.
Smellin bacon

Flemingsburg, KY

#72 Jan 26, 2012
Drug dealers don't have to beware, because they know that your rants and raves are going to fall on deaf ears, because they know that the lazy pigs aren't going to do anything about it unless they can do it from the seat of their tax paid for cruiser!

“Just my opinions. Nothing more”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 26, 2012
I find it quite funny someone would judge my comment as clueless. lmao
TANNER OSBORNE

Bardstown, KY

#74 Jan 27, 2012
Drug dealers help people get through their daily misirable lives. get off their f**king backs they are helping.
your ignorant

Coxs Creek, KY

#75 Jan 27, 2012
facts wrote:
oh and the mother who started this post jst remember that you are the one who raised a drug addict so blame yourself for your childs death cause you are the reason the kid got addicte to them all drug users problems start from who raised them... you're a real POS a mother.
wow. you really dont know sh*t. im a recovering drug addict and my parents didnt have nothing to do with it. its the lack of parenting of the other kids and drug dealers need to rot in hell. do you think they really care about the ppl they sell to? hell no, or they wouldnt do it!!! drugs will tear appart the lives of innocent people. addiction isnt a choice. yall need to open your eyes and relize that shit is stupid and maybe you should get off the governments tit and get a real f*ckin job for a living. instead of killin people for a little bit of money. its not worth it
Also

Bardstown, KY

#76 Jan 28, 2012
I also am a recovering addict. When you ppl think it's the parents fault or think it's the dealers fault you both are wrong. Addicts are sick ppl. We all need help. U can only get it when you yourself truly want it. But agree with above. It the dealers were not so easily found we could stop this war with addiction easier. Get off topix and get clean or maybe do a lil reading u stupid ppl and learn about your illness
life

Bardstown, KY

#77 Jan 29, 2012
Tyler Monin & Jared Murpy
why

Bardstown, KY

#78 Jan 29, 2012
Why is there so many drugs around???????
bacon lover

Bardstown, KY

#79 Jan 29, 2012
Smellin bacon wrote:
Drug dealers don't have to beware, because they know that your rants and raves are going to fall on deaf ears, because they know that the lazy pigs aren't going to do anything about it unless they can do it from the seat of their tax paid for cruiser!
exactly why is it u hate the cops so bad bacon?
amother

United States

#80 Jan 29, 2012
I LOVE the rats..keep the names coming!
a relitive

Flemingsburg, KY

#81 Jan 29, 2012
i have never really been around drugs in my life time but i do know that i have personally seen Anthony Mattingly, Mary Mattingly, Chad Mattingly, Tiffany Mattingly, Cheryl Chesser, Orval bradshaw and aj metcalf do drugs my friend dated one of the mattinglys and it killed me to see her in that environment!
amother

United States

#82 Jan 30, 2012
a relitive wrote:
i have never really been around drugs in my life time but i do know that i have personally seen Anthony Mattingly, Mary Mattingly, Chad Mattingly, Tiffany Mattingly, Cheryl Chesser, Orval bradshaw and aj metcalf do drugs my friend dated one of the mattinglys and it killed me to see her in that environment!
Lets clean up the county!
asf

Morgantown, KY

#83 Jan 30, 2012
Jay on mcgowan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salem Hills Subdivision (Dec '08) 42 min Neighbor1 59
Name that bus driver fired for smoking Marijuana 6 hr Yogi 1
Crystal Rogers case! Is it comming to an end? 9 hr Ann 538
Does anyone know Shannon Kays? (Feb '09) 10 hr On 4chan 32
BJ's worst bar/restaurant around (Sep '09) 22 hr Good Food 277
[8]GD Designs Rochdale Reviews Mon johnjek 1
Thomas Nelson Volleyball loss Mon Mother 2

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages