New Grocery Store in Bloomfield???

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone know the name? I head they had a Gallon Milk for .99 cents and other great buys
wow

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Bloomfield Grocers..walmart is honoring the milk for $.99 nd the eggs for $.69.
FYI

Newburgh, IN

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky Discount Grocery or something to that effect. It is at the old Shop Rite.
Who cares

Rochester, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I drove over there 2 times from Bardstown and they have been closed both times during their scheduled business hours!! I got a paper flyer with their hours on it, still freaking closed!!! I won't go back!!
missy

Flemingsburg, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2013
went to Walmart got milk for 99 was happy. Who has the store is Shoprite anyway?
Milk the cow

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know the name? I head they had a Gallon Milk for .99 cents and other great buys
Do you milk the cow yourself
Missy

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2013
No it's true wal-mart is selling milk for 99cents because of this place in bloomfield that only opened one day and only had nothing. They sent out fliers and everything saying they was going to have 99c milk and 17c can food.
Scam

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 21, 2013
Missy wrote:
No it's true wal-mart is selling milk for 99cents because of this place in bloomfield that only opened one day and only had nothing. They sent out fliers and everything saying they was going to have 99c milk and 17c can food.
Sounds like a scam, Walmart will be looking for there money back
Missy

Flemingsburg, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
no one will ever hurt wal-mart, if that's what someone was thinking. wal-mart would have kept selling the can food for 17c , yet the store in bloomfield didn't specify what size can for 17c. At first costumers got wal-mart to give them the small cans of vegetables 14oz for 17c - then realized they could get big cans for same price since it wasn't specified in that Bloomfield flier. The flier just said any can food 17 cents. So people were going to the roof-anything and everything that was canned. That lasted a while, I do believe they are still offering 4 gallons of milk since yesterday.
Scam connector

Evansville, IN

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Missy wrote:
no one will ever hurt wal-mart, if that's what someone was thinking. wal-mart would have kept selling the can food for 17c , yet the store in bloomfield didn't specify what size can for 17c. At first costumers got wal-mart to give them the small cans of vegetables 14oz for 17c - then realized they could get big cans for same price since it wasn't specified in that Bloomfield flier. The flier just said any can food 17 cents. So people were going to the roof-anything and everything that was canned. That lasted a while, I do believe they are still offering 4 gallons of milk since yesterday.
Heard Walmart detectives are looking into the scam.
Taking interviews daily
Yake

Bardstown, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
That bunch from New Haven will never be supported by Blomfield
Scam

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
We have found the source.
99 cent milk over, we will charge $10.99 for milk now to get our money back
whatever

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Who is the store from Bloomfield anyway?
Not your concern

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 22, 2013
whatever wrote:
Who is the store from Bloomfield anyway?
We are handling this case so you just mind your own business!
Well

Bardstown, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2013
I went this morning (Saturday) and the shelves are all empty; they did NOT even have eggs and milk in the store. . . will not return
Don

Bardstown, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2013
Was the store even open, you say yesterday (Saturday)? Thought they were open today (Sunday)? Whats going on?
Well

Bardstown, KY

#17 Feb 24, 2013
yes, they were open; all they had on the shelves were a few loaves of bread and about a dozen items in the meat counter. . . very pathetic
Michael Jackson

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Well wrote:
yes, they were open; all they had on the shelves were a few loaves of bread and about a dozen items in the meat counter... very pathetic
They had one box of extra large condoms and I bought them !
Well

Bardstown, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
nope . . . they didn't have those either
Mayor black

Louisville, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
That store is a joke, no chitlins or collard greens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to area 7 hr Borderline 5
Houck and Rogers (Sep '17) 7 hr --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l... 910
Looking For House To Rent 7 hr Good luck 2
Dump dean and his gang 7 hr Citizen 7
Jay Campbell, from Bloomfield KY 7 hr Know Trash When I... 1
Cyndi Goode Newton 7 hr That Nose Tho 24
Bardstown Music Thread (May '12) 8 hr Musikologist 23

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages