Truth

Georgetown, KY

#81 Nov 3, 2012
Jess wrote:
Definitely that italian guy who drives the black Mazda. Sexy as hell, love his eyes~
hey Jess you are a crack ho your opion doesn't count
deuces

Bardstown, KY

#82 Nov 4, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>hey Jess you are a crack ho your opion doesn't count
hey... crack ho's need lovin too!
farting spartan

Louisville, KY

#83 Nov 5, 2012
No matter how cute or in shape the guy is he still farts so if you like the smell of a fart get with a guy.
deuces

Bardstown, KY

#84 Nov 5, 2012
sugarbuzzz wrote:
<quoted text>He likes to spend alot of time giving extra attention to women half his age. A perfect fit for the Community (young/attractivewomen/ thatsit) Policing (24 hr. hmuonmyceli) Campaign (joke)
#SUGARCOP
movie

Bardstown, KY

#85 Nov 5, 2012
just a girl wrote:
I think the guy in the audi that wears a nurse suit is hot. dont know his name but its so cute when he comes in the store wit his pretty little girl
I think his name is Gaylord Focker but it may be Greg.
yep

Canmer, KY

#86 Nov 6, 2012
There isn't anything wrong with Patrick Clark. He is an amazing person and he is very sexy. Any girl would be lucky to have him.
on the inside

Oakland, KY

#87 Nov 6, 2012
Jump on it then. Dumbass.
yuck

Bardstown, KY

#88 Nov 6, 2012
QT wrote:
<quoted text>
that police officer who walks the new downtown beat... I think his name is Officer Culler? Anyway, he is sexxxy as hell for an old man! I'd love to rub that grey head while I let him eat out. he's not married I hope???
that's just gross...
bored

Bardstown, KY

#89 Nov 6, 2012
One Hot Girl wrote:
Michael Medley is one sexy guy. He's a police officer here in town and he's always been nice to me.
he's not bad. definitely better looking than most cops in this town. we need hot officers!
NathanR

Fpo, AE

#90 Nov 7, 2012
Ladies. It seems to me that it doesn't matter who anyone thinks is sexy or not because every single one of you see some sort of flaw in all of us males. At this point I'd like to try an experiment. Instead of gossiping about every single one of the males out there on the internet... go out and meet em. Try an actual social interaction and see if maybe those flaws you keep mentioning actually turn out to be something you like about em.

I'm just fuckin glad that I'll never be put on one of these stupid lists. This is Nathan Royalty, and man am I glad I'm goofy lookin, cuz it keeps me away from all this dumb gossip.
xxx

Algonquin, IL

#91 Nov 7, 2012
Robert kincaid
meee

Bardstown, KY

#92 Nov 7, 2012
NathanR wrote:
Ladies. It seems to me that it doesn't matter who anyone thinks is sexy or not because every single one of you see some sort of flaw in all of us males. At this point I'd like to try an experiment. Instead of gossiping about every single one of the males out there on the internet... go out and meet em. Try an actual social interaction and see if maybe those flaws you keep mentioning actually turn out to be something you like about em.

I'm just fuckin glad that I'll never be put on one of these stupid lists. This is Nathan Royalty, and man am I glad I'm goofy lookin, cuz it keeps me away from all this dumb gossip.
been a while since you dipped your wick huh Nate??
yep

Canmer, KY

#93 Nov 7, 2012
on the inside wrote:
Jump on it then. Dumbass.
I wish I could but he isn't interested in me..he likes a girl he works and no its not Jessica...
NathanRoyalty

Fpo, AE

#96 Nov 9, 2012
meee wrote:
<quoted text>
been a while since you dipped your wick huh Nate??
Actually I'm deployed right now. Defending your rights and whatnot? Kinda hard to have sex when your out in the sand. How about you actually state your real name instead of being afraid? C'mon now kids. If you wanna play, be a man.
wants to know

Duluth, GA

#97 Nov 14, 2012
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>seriously he looks like lurch he is not attractive at all he had diseases girls you would have to be nasty or desperate to mess with him
So what kind of disease does he have or are you just an ex that has nothing better to do than run your mouth? Serious question!???
he a loser

Chicago, IL

#98 Dec 3, 2012
truth wrote:
Patrick Clark

He is a loser ugly as hell dont take care of his kid and he is fugly
Seriously

United States

#99 Dec 3, 2012
Slim Da Prince aka coy tucker!! All around plus dope dick. Google him!
Lusty on Ham

Louisville, KY

#100 Dec 6, 2012
I think King Hammy is the sexiest guy ins Bardstown, he is the leader of BMG. an he is so hott. He knows hot to crack a whip too. Hmmmm gmmm.
lol

Bardstown, KY

#101 Dec 7, 2012
NathanRoyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm deployed right now. Defending your rights and whatnot? Kinda hard to have sex when your out in the sand. How about you actually state your real name instead of being afraid? C'mon now kids. If you wanna play, be a man.
what rights are you defending? more like working for oil companies and weapons factories
Countryboy

Bardstown, KY

#102 Dec 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
what rights are you defending? more like working for oil companies and weapons factories
Agree!!! Government Issued Thug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,791
Road construction on 31E to Coxs creek 47 min Tired of whining ... 10
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 47 min Libertarian Alert 4,126
John Royalty or Bill Sheckles for mayor. Which... 2 hr local law enforce... 24
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LIbEralS 26,250
62 south bar (Aug '13) 8 hr hmm 14
Speeders 8 hr hmm 4
•••
•••
Bardstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••