sexiest guys in bardstown
hmmm

Bardstown, KY

#61 Oct 17, 2012
just a girl wrote:
I think the guy in the audi that wears a nurse suit is hot. dont know his name but its so cute when he comes in the store wit his pretty little girl
thats Michael he is a sweet guy. I love his eyes
truth

Scottsville, KY

#62 Oct 17, 2012
Patrick Clark
real truth

United States

#63 Oct 17, 2012
truth wrote:
Patrick Clark
heroin ain't sexxxy
really

Russell Springs, KY

#64 Oct 17, 2012
real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
heroin ain't sexxxy
Dammmmmn! That mans on heroin now?
truth

Scottsville, KY

#65 Oct 17, 2012
Patrick is not doing heroin. He has a great job and he takes care of his son.
Susan

United States

#66 Oct 20, 2012
There is a guy who drives a HUGE 4 door tanish colored ford truck who is soooo sexy!!!!!! He is married tho!!!!
Tuff

United States

#67 Oct 21, 2012
There are a few up at sykes I hear
sexy&i<3 it

United States

#68 Oct 21, 2012
Tuff wrote:
There are a few up at sykes I hear
they either queer or dopeheads... which one do you prefer?
arciere

United States

#69 Oct 21, 2012
The guy that drives the Huge tannish ford truck is definitely NOT married. He's seeing someone in New Haven, just waiting for baby mama drama to pop!
Steph

United States

#70 Oct 21, 2012
Yes, that guy that drives 4 door, tan ford is very nice looking, lives behind BJs, he's a total retard though! Once you flirt with him, you'll realize the elevator doesn't go to the top floor!! Small package too, which is a downfall!
tahoe

Bardstown, KY

#71 Oct 21, 2012
Black guy in white tahoe.
Jess

United States

#72 Oct 21, 2012
Definitely that italian guy who drives the black Mazda. Sexy as hell, love his eyes~
not true

Casey, IL

#73 Oct 27, 2012
Around the block wrote:
<quoted text>
He's taken.
Umm...that's Not what he's told me!!
mr freeze

United States

#74 Oct 28, 2012
not true wrote:
<quoted text>Umm...that's Not what he's told me!!
LMAO... he say that to all the badge bunnys... "ooh baby.. lemme dip my baton in your coochie coo and I'll let you play with my siren.." oh well.. good luck gettin' that 60 yr old baton up without medication.. LMAOOO
sugarbuzzz

Bardstown, KY

#75 Oct 29, 2012
mr freeze wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO... he say that to all the badge bunnys... "ooh baby.. lemme dip my baton in your coochie coo and I'll let you play with my siren.." oh well.. good luck gettin' that 60 yr old baton up without medication.. LMAOOO
He likes to spend alot of time giving extra attention to women half his age. A perfect fit for the Community (young/attractivewomen/ thatsit) Policing (24 hr. hmuonmyceli) Campaign (joke)
JimmyBeam

United States

#76 Oct 30, 2012
Eric Gilkey is a tiny d!ck stud that will put it n your butt!!!! He's a real man!!!!!
Boycrazy101
#77 Nov 2, 2012
patrick clark is a sexy mothr fcukr n hes not on herion dont be jealous ladies hes fine as hell n single but hes secretly in love with his sister n law its obvious to all
truth

Campbellsville, KY

#78 Nov 2, 2012
Patrick is not in love with his sister in law..he is single but he won't be that way for long...
spartan fart

Evansville, IN

#79 Nov 2, 2012
That sexy guy that farts all the time.
on the inside

Russell Springs, KY

#80 Nov 3, 2012
Patrick clarks broke ass is not on heroin. He couldn't afford it. He might be in love w jess but I doubt her dumb ass will leave cory. He might not be single long this time but rest assured when he gets a girl he wont be taken long either. No one wants to put up with all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shawn derringer (Sep '12) 15 min Who knows 3
News Unsolved murders leave Nelson Co. residents afraid (May '14) 4 hr Babysitter 41
Crystal rogers case?????? (Mar '16) 4 hr NOOOOOOOO 330
gangs in kentucky 5 hr cedric aka cocaine 16
Buckman's back on the police force 5 hr Someone who knows... 5
News Coroner removes body from incident near My Old ... 7 hr Babysitter 12
Sarah Adams 12 hr Just saying 2
Shooting a possible distraction 18 hr Mike 227

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages