Lannie Lady

Bardstown, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Does anyone out there know anything about these work at home jobs offered? Has anyone tried them? Are they legit?
R U Serious

Bardstown, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2012
I have never heard anything good about the majority of work at home jobs. If they were that good and on the up and up wouldn't everybody be doing them? There could be a good one, I just have never seen or heard of it if there is.
Rachelle

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 15, 2012
No. It's a joke, as they want your money to get started. If it was that easy to make money from home, we would all do it. Don't waste your time.
Judie

Toronto, Canada

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Hi there I work for a legit company through online called motor club of America. They are good. Please research them. If you have any questions or how to join email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Judie

Toronto, Canada

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Lannie Lady wrote:
Does anyone out there know anything about these work at home jobs offered? Has anyone tried them? Are they legit?
Hi there I work for a legit company through online called motor club of America. They are good. Please research them. If you have any questions or how to join email me at [email protected]
Thanks
Judie

Toronto, Canada

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Rachelle wrote:
No. It's a joke, as they want your money to get started. If it was that easy to make money from home, we would all do it. Don't waste your time.
Research knowledge is power. not everyone can do it cause people think its a get rich scheme or overnight success believing they don't have to work hard.

Have a nice day
Not scared

Russellville, KY

#7 Oct 16, 2012
I'm looking for a women that can work from home, good money! Open minded, and STD free is a must!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys in Bardstown. (Jan '15) 1 hr thetruth 15
Woman's job is in the kitchen 1 hr thetruth 4
jim mattingly 2 hr one who knows 1
Mikeala Hutchins or Cornish 6 hr Mark 1
black bitches in bardstown (Jun '10) 6 hr Tellitlikeitis 71
Pie Doh (Jan '15) 7 hr Awesome 26
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bardstown, KY (Jul '10) Wed George L Rockwell 196
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages