T.wayne & Terrence Sheckles

Posted in the Bardstown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious08

Bardstown, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2008
hey what's up wit t.wayne an Terrence I havent heard bout them lately?
oooo yea

Chaplin, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2008
T wayne been stayin out in da ville...
btown

Bardstown, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Terrence who?
olds

Trenton, NJ

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Duh read the thread who does it say... that's why shit gets started they don't pay attention and think they know spmething
truth teller

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Yea Terrence still runnin up in Lacey's house
what

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2008
truth teller wrote:
Yea Terrence still runnin up in Lacey's house
getout of here i thought he was so in love with whitney
truth teller

Knoxville, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2008
Well if he is than he is still worried about whats up in Laceys house and whats goin on in her house bet that
WhitneyFriend

Bardstown, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2008
Yes Terrance is very in love with Whitney Downs! People are just jealous of their relationship! Aint no one splitting them up! Thats some real shit for your ass!! Whitney's friend til' the end!!
-devin-

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2008
WhitneyFriend wrote:
Yes Terrance is very in love with Whitney Downs! People are just jealous of their relationship! Aint no one splitting them up! Thats some real shit for your ass!! Whitney's friend til' the end!!
guess you can say im team whitney as well and just because you may have seen terrence over laceys they do have a child together, but he lays his head, spends his time with whitney!! He loves whitney and they and they are too cute together!!! why cant people just live their lives without people trying to broadcast what they think is true! if we was worried about our lives and taking care of home we wouldnt have time to worry about telling what we think we know!!!

go whitney and terrence!!!!
nasty girl

Bardstown, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2008
who hasnt ran up in lacys house?
nasty ass girl !
truth teller

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Why in the hell u got to hate on her for. U all dont even know her.
know the truth

Prospect, KY

#15 Nov 13, 2008
yea he goes over her house worried bout whats going on thinking she has a man in there with her worry bout yo self terrence another thing to get off track DEVIN u must not have a damn thing to do if u would stay off here and stop runnin you trap 24/7 on here alot of this trash talk would stop every damn page u have something to say to my understanding u WAS a very bright girl in high school and now u have kids and messed up relationship and nothing else to do but pay your internet bill so u can stay on here and make someone else life like yours grow up REALLY makes me sick seeing your name on here i get a kick out of all of this but i see u on here more than anyone always running it bad i have two words for u SHUT UP and do something with your self your better tahn this but i tell u this back terrence and whitney yea whitney knows what he does she must just like it cause the man does what he wants let them all be but if lacey wanted it to all stop she would tell him to stop coming over so she must like it too leave that drama up to them cause they all crazy no matter if they have kids in common or not
-devin-

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2008
know the truth wrote:
yea he goes over her house worried bout whats going on thinking she has a man in there with her worry bout yo self terrence another thing to get off track DEVIN u must not have a damn thing to do if u would stay off here and stop runnin you trap 24/7 on here alot of this trash talk would stop every damn page u have something to say to my understanding u WAS a very bright girl in high school and now u have kids and messed up relationship and nothing else to do but pay your internet bill so u can stay on here and make someone else life like yours grow up REALLY makes me sick seeing your name on here i get a kick out of all of this but i see u on here more than anyone always running it bad i have two words for u SHUT UP and do something with your self your better tahn this but i tell u this back terrence and whitney yea whitney knows what he does she must just like it cause the man does what he wants let them all be but if lacey wanted it to all stop she would tell him to stop coming over so she must like it too leave that drama up to them cause they all crazy no matter if they have kids in common or not

1st off the reason why you see my name cuz unlike you im not scared to speak my mind and write my name!!!! when i see one of my friends beiong talked about you damn right im gon be there to say whatever and you say im on here how would you know if you wasnt looking yourself?? come on now think before you speak and about my life obviously you must be keeping me on your mind! Boo im still got brains for days and you right I have 3 beautiful kids and not ashamed of em! a boy NAMED donavan and two GIRLS kiana and jayera, just because i Have kids dont think that is slowing me down boo I graduated with honors in school with a child and was a govenors scholar and in youth salute!! plus dancing on the dance team! and about my relationship you must not been reading my hater fan mail better get the latest issue boo you behind! but like I said I dont have to do a damn think but be black and die! but i know what you can do..... naw i betta not say it lmao!! go kill ya self and get off my clit!!! peace hater!!

AND LIKE i SAID BEFORE GO WHITNEY AND TERRENCFE!!!!
Marvelous

Bardstown, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2008
Forget what all tha hatas say, ignore 'em till they fade away.
wateva

Bardstown, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2008
whitney aint the only 1 who has him...lol
know the truth

Prospect, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2008
devin and another thing when u in the club u not a size 8 no more u plus size baby get some s%^it that fits u plus size now baby plus u ugly
Jus Wonderin

Bardstown, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2008
ok what does what devin wears have anything to do with the subject at hand? Trust there are plenty of girls worse off than Devin! She wears what she wants, why r u worried bout it, as long as she likes it, U don't matter!
-devin-

United States

#21 Nov 14, 2008
know the truth wrote:
devin and another thing when u in the club u not a size 8 no more u plus size baby get some s%^it that fits u plus size now baby plus u ugly
Hi Hater!!! if you look into my closet!! boo all my wardrobe fits!! but i must not have be that ugly huh your were eyeing me!! you probably one of those fake bitches smiling in my face to scared to say what you want! so you hide behind the computer!! lame lame lame!! but you know I would get into a discussion with you but you already said it i much smarter than this but wait.... i thought you said you dont get on this site damn boo you making yourself look stupid by the minute!! you see i love my haters, couldnt live without the attention but since you hiding behind a screen name your words mean Nothing!! so sorry if you actually thought id care about your worthless comment

may God bless you, cuz you need it!!!
Have a nice day
lol!!
oh yeah dont forget to get your monthly issue of my hater fan mail!!!!:)
white girl

Bardstown, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2008
wat bout dat white girl they f**k wit
HA HA

Bardstown, KY

#24 Nov 17, 2008
wateva wrote:
whitney aint the only 1 who has him...lol
Who else does bitches since you know names, let it be known.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crystal Rogers (Jul '15) 48 min George L Rockwell 73
pie doh 18 hr driver 3
dr. Sosnin (Jul '09) 18 hr Molly-Sue 53
Jim beam starting pay rate? 20 hr Finish Date 3
Salt River Electric (Feb '13) 21 hr vicgiard 16
News Nelson Co. family keeping their daughters story... (Aug '15) Fri George L Rockwell 7
Danny Singleton Thu XXX 216
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages