Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013

Since: Sep 13

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Do me a favor. Boycott this place. Owner promotes sexual harrassment of his customers. Worst establishment I have ever been in.
Uh hello

Springfield, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
but Xavier's is not even around anymore -- has not been in Bardstown for several years.

I think you may have just shot your credibility in the butt.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
This place could have been a really interesting, unique pub, But the hillbilly owner turned it into the same old hick town, redneck "sports" bar. There's never any decent music, and what they do have is always way too loud. The drinks are 2nd rate and too expensive. The usual ugly plastic beer ads hang on the walls. It's just the Bluegrass Tavern in town. What a shame you can't go anywhere in this town anymore that hasn't been hickified! Duck Dynasty Dumb Ass's.

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Yeah they still open. They just moved. Creditability still in check.

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2013
The owner told a female she deserved to be groped by a stranger because she was hot.....apparently I should have punched him in the face also!!!!

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2013
Thanks Lowen B Holde for feeling the same way I do.
huh

Bardstown, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Where is it now? This was the place at spalding hall?
Sweetness

Bardstown, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Visited this pub several times and never had a positive experience. When you have a business it should be ran as that, not a place for you to party...very unprofessional and unwelcoming atmosphere!! Have heard loud music coming from there after closing hours as well!! Don't think they r honoring the city law of not serving customers after 1. After my experiences I will not be giving them anymore of my business.
xyz

Bardstown, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2013
Located between mammys and crume drugs. Thank s for post been wanting to see how it is won't waste our time/money here
Corky

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2013
Uh hello wrote:
but Xavier's is not even around anymore -- has not been in Bardstown for several years.
The restaurant did close. The owner, Jerry, took the name and opened a pub. He will never change.
Wrong name

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 21, 2013
Its called Xavier's Pub for the record. Completely different from the old restuarant.
frankiehibbs

Bardstown, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Is the owner

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2013
Sorry my mistake, meant the pub, not the restaurant. Never heard of the pub until after the restaurant closed so assumed they moved and were operating as a bar now. I stand corrected, my apologies to the owners of the restauarant because it was a nice place when I visited there. But do yourself a favor and never attend this establishment aka the pub. You can go and make your own decision. To many other bars to choose from to waste your money here.

At the owner, what you said to the female who was sexually assaulted in your establishment had me appalled especially being a woman myself. My friends and I immediately left when I heard what you said to the female after she complained to you about being groped inappropriately by one of your patros.....you said she deserved it because she was hot. WOW! Very sleazy!
Wondering

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2013
Who was it that said this? What's he look like? Just making sure you have the correct owner/person.
Pretty crappy whoever it was
Bertha Butt

Bardstown, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2013
Oh Mr. Leary!!!!

Where's this establishment ole Bertha could use the action.
chd2500

Bardstown, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2013
fuckxaviers wrote:
Yeah they still open. They just moved. Creditability still in check.
Umm, no, you have no credibility. The bar located in Spalding Hall has not been Xavier's for years, and has had 2 different owners since it was Xavier's.
As far as the Bluegrass Tavern is concerned, the owner - Joe Lawrence- passed away back in May.
You obviously don't live in Bardstown.
the girl

Bardstown, KY

#20 Sep 23, 2013
Yes it was the owner Frankie hibbs who told me that because I was a pretty girl I should expect my ass grabbed (this was not a tap that could easily be dismissed) He said it happens to him all the time!! I have lived in bardstown for 30 years and went to school with his son. I went to him to complain about how the skank who was posted up by the womens restroom got a handful of my backside and mr.hibbs added insult to injury by telling me basically I got what I deserved. I am not one who dresses for attention and I was waiting in line with my husband at the restroom when this happened. After my husband confronts the skank...frankie told my husband to leave he has called the cops and the skank was still in Xavier's PUB enjoying his drinks.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2013
Uh hello wrote:
Used to happen to me a lot. Then they took away my conceal and carry license. My butt is healing nicely now.

United States

#22 Sep 24, 2013
So sorry to the girl. I over heard your conversation with the owner. He must be a perv also to react that way. We left right away when we heard his response. Looked like he was buddies with the so called skank. Just amazes me that is how he treats his customers. At this rate he wont be in business long. No woman should ever go here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,189
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Kane 1,403
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 31 min Advertisment 26,226
Looking for a 3br home or trailer for rent 500 ... 4 hr Skit 6
Single moms 5 hr son 20
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 hr pusherman_ 81,595
Grimes is Wrong for Kentucky! 10 hr kochbro 43
•••
•••
•••

Bardstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••