'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289293 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49396 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
further more I said nothing about Israel Jews or Zionist prior to your irrelevant question
God's shoeshine huh? I would like to shine my shoes on your mus-lime ass! You bastards have the nerve to invade these forums with your horseshit after you have killed Americans and your own people?
I heard from a reliable source that, Mohammad was a cross-dresser? Is that true? Israel will soon take care of all of you! If our cowardly President does not stand up for them, oh well! If the Zionist as you call them canít take care of your assess, no-one can! I am a Jew and a Christian as was Jesus! I hope you find your 70 virgins in hell!
Hey

Littlefield, TX

#49397 Sep 22, 2012
I bet his ass got rich on a couple back alley deals..(Tax Payers)money no doubt..

Probably bought some Chinese Solar Panels or Chinese labor to erect some bridges or was it Petrobas in Brazil that got 10 that's right BILLION dollars to set up the oil derricks that were took from our shores??

Any of that crap helping our economy..
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#49398 Sep 22, 2012
truthwillsetyoufree wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have a clue what your talking about come back on here next year when your enjoying"Obama Care" and tell us what you think, you have more than a splinter in your eyes i feel its a cross tie
Well I would say you don't have a clue what you are talking about! Come back next year and let us know how life is going for you!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Waverly, TN

#49399 Sep 22, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>God's shoeshine huh? I would like to shine my shoes on your mus-lime ass! You bastards have the nerve to invade these forums with your horseshit after you have killed Americans and your own people?
I heard from a reliable source that, Mohammad was a cross-dresser? Is that true? Israel will soon take care of all of you! If our cowardly President does not stand up for them, oh well! If the Zionist as you call them can’t take care of your assess, no-one can! I am a Jew and a Christian as was Jesus! I hope you find your 70 virgins in hell!
no he was a transsexual u bigot

Since: Aug 12

Waverly, TN

#49400 Sep 22, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>God's shoeshine huh? I would like to shine my shoes on your mus-lime ass! You bastards have the nerve to invade these forums with your horseshit after you have killed Americans and your own people?
I heard from a reliable source that, Mohammad was a cross-dresser? Is that true? Israel will soon take care of all of you! If our cowardly President does not stand up for them, oh well! If the Zionist as you call them can’t take care of your assess, no-one can! I am a Jew and a Christian as was Jesus! I hope you find your 70 virgins in hell!
you can't be Jewish and Christian and the tulmud says Christ is boiling in shit in hell
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49401 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't be Jewish and Christian and the tulmud says Christ is boiling in shit in hell
Mad are you? HAHAHAHA! I hope your 'Gay Prophet' is too? I liked that film on youtube. didnt you? I am a Jew!, What can you do about it? Nothing, not a damn thing!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49402 Sep 22, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
no he was a transsexual u bigot
Thanks for clearing that up! I HATE A GODDAMN MUS-SLIME!
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#49403 Sep 22, 2012
Do something I don't know how much more hope and change ,we can stand !.. men laying together telling they're is no God . Blaming videos on failure .
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#49404 Sep 22, 2012
Chit Stain wrote:
Do something I don't know how much more hope and change ,we can stand !.. men laying together telling they're is no God . Blaming videos on failure .
Translate this to English, and re-post it.
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#49405 Sep 22, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Translate this to English, and re-post it.
Just ain't worth translating gloom,despire,agony .
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#49406 Sep 22, 2012
Chit Stain wrote:
<quoted text>Just ain't worth translating gloom,despire,agony .
There ya go again....
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49407 Sep 22, 2012
Why did the US Ambassador leave Tripoli to help evacuate the consulate without adequate protection? Three of those killed were his security detail, but that seems inadequate in a country like Libya, especially given the fact that the security at the consulate was not American private security or Marines, but rather local corrupt Libyans. How could we ever even set up a consulate in Benghazi and not use our soldiers to guard it? That is an lack of judgement and whoever made that decision has blood on their hands. It is unforgivable and would be no matter who is in the White House. This tragedy could have and should have been avoided.

Why does Obama miss more intelligence briefings than he attends?
i have a question for you

Cincinnati, OH

#49408 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Why did the US Ambassador leave Tripoli to help evacuate the consulate without adequate protection? Three of those killed were his security detail, but that seems inadequate in a country like Libya, especially given the fact that the security at the consulate was not American private security or Marines, but rather local corrupt Libyans. How could we ever even set up a consulate in Benghazi and not use our soldiers to guard it? That is an lack of judgement and whoever made that decision has blood on their hands. It is unforgivable and would be no matter who is in the White House. This tragedy could have and should have been avoided.
he's coul be 2 busy playing golf well, golf.....
wtf

Liberty, KY

#49409 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
because you are a stupid Liar make up more BS.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49410 Sep 22, 2012
i have a question for you wrote:
<quoted text> he's coul be 2 busy playing golf well, golf.....
Thank you! You jogged my memory! That's right! Golf, Vegas, on David Letterman, on The View, with Jayzee and Beyonce, etc., etc.
i have a question for you

Cincinnati, OH

#49411 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>because you are a stupid Liar make up more BS.
wow, you come off as stupid.
Jay

Springville, TN

#49412 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:

AYK, you said and questioned:

"That is an lack of judgement and whoever made that decision has blood on their hands.

It is unforgivable and would be no matter who is in the White House."

~~~~~~~~~~

Those decisions were made under the authority of Hillary Clinton.

The Secretary of State, appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate, is the President's chief foreign affairs adviser. The Secretary carries out the President's foreign policies through the State Department and the Foreign Service of the United States. On January 21, 2009, Hillary Rodham Clinton was sworn in as the 67th Secretary of State of the United States.
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#49413 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
No !.. he is clueless how to run a nation and out of touch . No BS given on this reply ,
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49414 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
You call EVERYONE a liar so you are obviously unable to make any type of logical response. Easy way out. Just call everyone liars and you don't have to defend anything. I don't even think you read it. What a jerk!
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#49415 Sep 22, 2012
i have a question for you wrote:
<quoted text> wow, you come off as stupid.
He is STUPID!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Shannon its me Cedric wonts to know the name 7 min Cedric aka cocaine 5
smoke weed last night what did ya do. 2 hr Cedric aka cocaine 1
Talbot Tavern 3 hr Travelers 1
What's Your Kink? 5 hr Pot Calls the Ket... 26
Why do married men look at naked women on the c... (Sep '11) 12 hr Be real 204
Josh Faulkner 13 hr Hear say 8
Nelson county EMS employee caught with cocaine 14 hr Billy 4

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance