Best worst singers or bands in bardstown
anon

Bardstown, KY

#47 Nov 25, 2010
Black Stone Cherry Tour (w/ Buckcherry, Black Label Society, Hinder)
Folklore & Superstition Tour (w/ Def Leppard, Whitesnake)
The Rock Is Alive Tour (w/ Theory Of A Deadman, The Parlor Mob)
Folklore & Superstition Tour (w/ Stone Gods, Sevendust, Hinder, Theory Of A Deadman, Nickelback)
Download Festival June 14, 2009
The Sound of Madness Tour (w/ Halestorm, Shinedown)
Collective Soul with BST (going crazy right), and with Ryan Star.[citation needed]
Autumn Tour 2009 (w/ Duff McKagan's Loaded, The Parlor Mob)

Now this is SUCCESS!

New album Spring 2011!
misty

United States

#48 Dec 4, 2010
mommyof2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Edgewood isn't promoting themselves on here. It's called people who have been to their shows and liked what they hear. Obviously you have never been to one. And who are you to say there is no real talent in Bardstown??? Have you not been to see any of the local bands? Opinions are like assholes and you for sure have a ignorant one!
One of the guys is from Bullitt County. Robbie Key.
Yeah

United States

#49 Dec 4, 2010
Sluuttt azz Jessica kimpflein absolute worst agree!!!!!
theguitarteacher

Flemingsburg, KY

#50 Dec 4, 2010
fhlb rocks, all the of the are very talented.
just a thought

Bardstown, KY

#51 Dec 5, 2010
misty wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the guys is from Bullitt County. Robbie Key.
yes i know. they aren't all from bardstown.
just a thought

Bardstown, KY

#52 Dec 5, 2010
anon wrote:
Black Stone Cherry Tour (w/ Buckcherry, Black Label Society, Hinder)
Folklore & Superstition Tour (w/ Def Leppard, Whitesnake)
The Rock Is Alive Tour (w/ Theory Of A Deadman, The Parlor Mob)
Folklore & Superstition Tour (w/ Stone Gods, Sevendust, Hinder, Theory Of A Deadman, Nickelback)
Download Festival June 14, 2009
The Sound of Madness Tour (w/ Halestorm, Shinedown)
Collective Soul with BST (going crazy right), and with Ryan Star.[citation needed]
Autumn Tour 2009 (w/ Duff McKagan's Loaded, The Parlor Mob)
Now this is SUCCESS!
New album Spring 2011!
and what is this band's name?
Dog Lover

Bardstown, KY

#53 Dec 5, 2010
SCARECROW, Oh Hell Yea!!!
Juan

Louisville, KY

#54 Dec 5, 2010
ALex wrote:
Speaking of musicians from B-town; what is Ryan Raikes doing these days. I never see him playing anymore. He was ok. He is another one who never got out.
I haven't seen him lately either. Definitely another bigdreaming B-town casuality! I thought Andrew might do something, but that isn't looking like it either. At least he has originals. I never heard Ryan play any originals at his last shows. Same thing for As-Was; if they had pursued originals more that could have had a tiny chance, but certainly not know after their recent blunders and lowering attendance. The king of blunders in this town has to go to CG. Even if they could get a tiny record deal, or a working contract they wouldn't know how to deal and they would implode. I am not trying to take anything away from these guys, they are all talented in there own way! I am just giving my opinion! Son!
Margaret

Greensburg, KY

#55 Dec 5, 2010
For Anon, if your taste in bands is like your taste for mac and cheese, and you like Kraft mac and cheese, then you don't know good bands.
Ryan Adams

Elizabethtown, KY

#56 Dec 6, 2010
I think what Anon is saying is that if you are not Black Stone Cherry then you suck and have no talent!! btw...Black Stone Cherry is an awesome band so not taking away from those guys at all. But I think it is obvious that Anon's opinion is not objective at all....but then he is of course the expert record exec!!
Kara

Lawrenceburg, KY

#57 Dec 9, 2010
I like Scarecrow!!!
yee haw

Bardstown, KY

#58 Dec 9, 2010
ALex wrote:
Speaking of musicians from B-town; what is Ryan Raikes doing these days. I never see him playing anymore. He was ok. He is another one who never got out.
are you serious? he sucks
Hmm

Bardstown, KY

#59 Dec 10, 2010
anon wrote:
Define SUCCESS, dumbasses! Anyway, my college education has taken me farther than any of the musicians listed on here and Im proud of it. I didnt say any of these individuals or bands "sucked"! I said that there is no REAL talent here! So swallow your pride! I have been around the music scene for more years than you think. Who knows, maybe I was part of it. Cover bands aren't talent! They are cheap imitations of the original! I haven't heard anyone from Bardstown break the Billboard 200 recently, have you?! I haven't seen Edgewood, Hooker, AS-IS, Newton, or etc, anywhere on the charts! Not even good enough to get hits on youtube! So, get over it & face reality! If you get upset, then you are obviously just more than "fans". You obviously have some stake in it. Maybe you are a member or a girlfriend, or what we musicians call "Flavor of the Week"! Until people on here can admit that Bardstown hasnt had any REAL talent for years, then people on here will continue to think that a so-so band or individual that attracts a couple hundred people for a show at some run-down bar full of under-age drunk kids are "THE BOMB"! How pathetic & narrow minded!
If you're so intelligent, define "talent."
Hmm

Bardstown, KY

#60 Dec 10, 2010
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen him lately either. Definitely another bigdreaming B-town casuality! I thought Andrew might do something, but that isn't looking like it either. At least he has originals. I never heard Ryan play any originals at his last shows. Same thing for As-Was; if they had pursued originals more that could have had a tiny chance, but certainly not know after their recent blunders and lowering attendance. The king of blunders in this town has to go to CG. Even if they could get a tiny record deal, or a working contract they wouldn't know how to deal and they would implode. I am not trying to take anything away from these guys, they are all talented in there own way! I am just giving my opinion! Son!
It takes a long LONG time to find success on a LARGE level, unless you've joined a band that already has a record deal, of course. I don't think Andrew has been even playing out more than 3or 4 years, or so anyway. Same with alot of other bands around the region.
anonymous

Bardstown, KY

#61 Dec 12, 2010
Margaret wrote:
For Anon, if your taste in bands is like your taste for mac and cheese, and you like Kraft mac and cheese, then you don't know good bands.
I also like Velveeta Shells & Cheese!
anon

Bardstown, KY

#62 Dec 12, 2010
Ryan Adams wrote:
I think what Anon is saying is that if you are not Black Stone Cherry then you suck and have no talent!! btw...Black Stone Cherry is an awesome band so not taking away from those guys at all. But I think it is obvious that Anon's opinion is not objective at all....but then he is of course the expert record exec!!
I am basing my opinion on the "talent level" here in Bardstown. There is none right now. I do like Black Stone Cherry and I think they are a great pick to be one of the best, if not the best, band to come out of Kentucky. Keep in mind that they are still young and have many years ahead of them.

I'm not a record exec, but I've been involved in the local music scene off and on since 1990. I've seen a lot of good musicians come and go. Right now, there is no real talent in Bardstown at the moment.

RIP Huck Rucker!
anon

Bardstown, KY

#63 Dec 12, 2010
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so intelligent, define "talent."
a special natural ability or aptitude: a talent for drawing.
a capacity for achievement or success; ability: young men of talent.
a talented person: The cast includes many of the theater's major talents.
a group of persons with special ability: an exhibition of watercolors by the local talent.
Movies and Television . professional actors collectively, esp. star performers.
a power of mind or body considered as given to a person for use and improvement: so called from the parable in Matt. 25:1430.
any of various ancient units of weight, as a unit of Palestine and Syria equal to 3000 shekels, or a unit of Greece equal to 6000 drachmas.
any of various ancient Hebrew or Attic monetary units equal in value to that of a talent weight of gold, silver, or other metal.
Obsolete . inclination or disposition.

There you go!
jen

Bardstown, KY

#64 Dec 28, 2010
Alyssa LaFlair is a good singer. shes 15
Cant sing

Newburgh, IN

#65 Dec 30, 2010
AS IS Sucks. Can't sing at all... Hate their songs. They all sounded the same. They need to stop singing. ha ha ha
Really

United States

#66 Apr 17, 2011
Haven't heard a good band for along time. Alot of them think they can sing,but can't! Won't meantion any names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natalie Reed 1 hr Jim 11
jason conway 1 hr Jim 11
Confused 2 hr Wanting to know 14
Mi Ya Ko spa (Sep '11) 7 hr 40 Year Old Virgin 38
Trim Masters 7 hr Just Curious 2
Speech teacher at Bardstown is a homewrecker 7 hr Dntfckwme 1
copeland 8 hr Doctor Rockso 8

Bardstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance