WHAT YOU HEARD?
The HECKLER

Bardstown, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2012
I heard they build stuff! Amazing huh?
WONDERING MINDS

Brownsville, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Right but I heard the workers get treated like crap!! all the worried bout is making money!!
huh

Bardstown, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Most businesses are Einstein!
used to be a customer

Bardstown, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
there prices are very high. the Lady who runs the place isnt very nice.they arent very customer friendly.
yes

Bardstown, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Construction or Lumber Yard? two totally different buisness now,disolved partnership years ago
For the birds

Brownsville, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
when the safety of the workers are at state there piece of shit!! They only doing safety shit now is bc they dont want osha to fine the f*ckers!! They want to work them during the winter months and off during spring, what a f*cked up place!!!
Thank Corrupt Inspectors

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2016
WONDERING MINDS wrote:
Right but I heard the workers get treated like crap!! all the worried bout is making money!!
STATE HOMEBUILDERS CERTIFICATION AND LICENSING LAW:

$400.00 provisional certification and licensing exam for Ky homebuilders (pass/fail)

Complete 5 newly constructed homes that pass all government inspections (plumbing, septic, electric, building, & hvac).

Then:

$500.00 yearly FULL CERTIFICATION AND LICENSING upgrade.

LASTLY:

10 hours of continued educational units annually to MAINTAIN FULL CERTIFICATION as a KY HOMEBUILDER. Hours can be obtained at various building inspectors offices/classrooms across this state as a convenience to homebuilders.

Thank your corrupt builders and politicians also this election year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bardstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Rogers (Mar '16) 52 min Bankrupt businesses 11
Anna Smith 2 hr Missy p 2
Will a protest scare away the tourists and bank... 2 hr Louisville 6
Billy page 15 hr ha2u 1
Strong spirits 17 hr K miller 1
Brandy meredith 20 hr Ur a joke 1
martin spalding (May '10) 23 hr Laughter 6

Bardstown Jobs

Personal Finance

Bardstown Mortgages